Umma 'Let them Eat Cake'

Honestly This is a Bit Tiring [SEQUEL]

 

Walking back to the room I bump into Jonghyun, with a pillow and blanket. “I take it you heard Key.”

“I did indeed.” He says kissing my cheek. “Thanks UMMA!” He yells happily bounding into my room.

Giggling I step into my room. “You’re funny.” I mumble jumping into bed next to him.

“And you’re adorable.” He whispers wrapping an arm around my waist pulling me closer.

 

Jonghyun and I lay in bed, me thinking about tomorrow, I’ll be meeting Super Junior…

“Jjong?”

“Neh?”

Rolling closer into his body I press my face into his chest. “What are they like?”

“Don’t worry; they’re excited to meet you.” Jonghyun’s voice comes out soft and sweet yet reassuring. “We’ll be with you the entire time.”

Letting out a deep breath I nod my head. “Sing to me?”

Chuckling he beings to sing me a song, I don’t really recognize it, but it does lull me to sleep.

 

“WAKE UP OLIVIA!”

Jumping up I look around to see the culprit is none other than Taemin, feeling around I grab a pillow I skillfully hit Taemin dead in the face. “You wake up.” I mumble sinking back into my bed.

“I told you that’s the wrong way to wake her up.” Onew gloats.

“YAH!’ Key yells, shooting up I jump out of bed. “Good girl.” He says glancing at my clothes he leaves. “I don’t know about the shirt!”

“Too mad.” I mumble pushing the boys out of my room, locking it I quickly shed my pajamas, pulling on a cutoff tank that says ‘let them eat cake’, skinny jeans with the occasional little rip, bleached spot, and the back of a pocket in the front a handkerchief, quickly slipping on some socks I hurry over to my dresser, pushing on a white watch, and putting in pink crowned earrings, digging through my suitcase I pull out a pink hoodie saying ‘Madly, Amazingly, Fantastically, Uniquely, Wonderfully Dreaming’. Grabbing my glasses and slipping them on, I grab my phone stuffing it in my back pocket. Quickly tying my hair up in a pony tail I walk out of my room with Winnie the Pooh vans in hand.

“Breakfast!”

Dropping my shoes off by the door with everyone else’s I quickly make my way to the table to sit. “I don’t know about the shirt.” Key mutters again.

“I like it.” I tell him shrugging my shoulders.

“Let them eat cake?”

“It’s a reference to the last Queen of France.” I tell him shrugging my shoulders. “Besides it’s just a shirt.”

“That hardly covers you!” Key says pointing at me. “Look I can see your stomach!”

“Look I can see your arms.” I tell him yawning. “Umma!” I whine as he walks over and pulls my shirt down. “Quit it.”

“You’re practically !”

“I can change back into my pajamas that I know you hate.” I counter shaking my arms about to get my shirt back in a comfortable position.

“You wouldn’t.” He mutters walking away, coming back with a plate. “You’re a very defiant daughter.”

“It’s what I get for going to school in France, them and their strikes.” I mock him happily eating the breakfast prepared for me.

“You’ll be in Korea soon enough.” He says waving his hand off as the boys file in, each in their own little trend or whatever Taemin called it.

“Done!” I say washing my plate. “I’m gonna go finish getting ready!” I tease shaking my hips on my way.

“Are you changing your shirt?” Key calls.

“No.” I yell back running to the bathroom.

 

Once in there I quickly run through my morning routine before I apply my make-up, and fix my hair into an off-center pony tail, stepping out Key is waiting with a different shirt.

“I like this one.”

“Oh me too!” I cheer grabbing it, “I’ll wear it tomorrow.”

Key pouts at me. “Olivia that shirt it improper for a young woman to wear.”

“Then call me a man.” I say skipping off to sit on the couch by Minho.

“I don’t like the shirt. You’re to revealing.” He says glancing at me.

“I like!” Taemin and Jonghyun cheer happily.

“YAH!” Key yells throwing a glare their way.

Looking over at Onew, he shrugs his shoulders. “Zip your hoodie up, and toss on a hat.” He commands.

On cue, Jonghyun places a hat on my head, delicately as to not mess up my hair. “Thank-you sweetie!”

 

After arguing more over my shirt, me finally complying to zip my hoodie, our shoes on, and their manager here to pick us up we head over to SM. The entire drive there my stomach is turning, they tell me I’ll be meeting at least five of them and if I’m lucky ten of the thirteen members. Ten to impress. Oh joy.



 

I'm still doing a bit of looking into on Super Junior @W@, I'll do ten of the members. I don't know how much more I'll write for this, I don't really have too much more planned out, and I already have a somewhat draft of the final chapter. :/

Comment and Subscribe!!