Hello Super Junior

Honestly This is a Bit Tiring [SEQUEL]

SHINee and I quickly run into the building, the boys making sure to cover me from fans cheering for them, making it in relatively unscathed, just a little frazzled I smile at the boys sympathetically as Jonghyun takes me hand, I can’t even begin to explain the butterflies that followed.

Leading me along Jonghyun, Key, Onew, Minho and Taemin all excited to see their friends, while I’m too nervous to even mumble a ‘wait a minute’.

 

Arriving outside a door reading ‘Super Junior’ I just about fainted, I’m hardly able to function as Key quickly fixes my appearance, ping my shirt, taking my hat off and making sure that my hair isn’t messed up, my glasses are straight and my overall appearance is acceptable of Jonghyun’s girlfriend.

 

“Hey Hyungs!” Key and Taemin say entering the dressing room, standing there are ten boys all staring at me, looking at me with a look of awe.

“Hyungs this is Olivia, my girlfriend” At this all their faces lit up happily, easing my anxiety, “Olivia this is Leekteuk, Heechul, Shingdong, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Donghae and Ryeowook.” Jonghyun says pointing to each boy.

“Hello.” I say waving gripping Jonghyun’s hand tighter.

“Olivia!” Leekteuk says, at least I think that’s his name, walking up to me he bows, bowing back, and then to everyone else they all grin at me. “So you’re the troubling girl!” He coos pulling me away from Jonghyun.

“I guess.” I mumble out blushing furiously as he parades me around letting me say hello to each of the boys one on one.

“So Olivia what do you like to do?” Sungmin asks me smiling at me warmly.

Looking over at SHINee, the only worried ones being Minho and Taemin. “Dancing.” I whisper giving them pleading looks, Minho gets the message first.

“Hyungs.” He says swooping over to me. “She needs some space.” Giving him questioning looks Minho looks at me getting a nod. “She’s…”

“She is just getting used to being around new people.” Taemin pipes up. “Right?”

“Right… I thought Key talked to you.” Minho says turning to Key.

“Oh right. She can’t be huddled over.” Key says coming over. “Sorry Sweetie.”

“I thought she was Jonghyun’s girlfriend.” Kyuhyun says looking at me strangely. “You all treat her a little well.”

“She’s our daughter!” Key exclaims looking around. “From Hello Baby…” Trailing off he leaves me side.

“She’s my best friend!” Taemin says hugging me. “Anyways you guys have to see her dance!”

“Yeah she’s amazing!” Onew says coming in with a water bottle handing it to me. “She’s better than Taemin!”

“Hyung!” Taemin whines sending a glare his way, only to be unaffected upon him as he trips a little. “Serves you.” Taemin mutters.

Giggling I push Taemin a little. “She’s pretty cute; I see why Jonghyun like her.” Siwon says smiling.

“YAH!” Jonghyun says coming in with Key and a bouquet of flowers. “Here, I’m sorry I had to slip out.” He mumble kissing my cheek.

“Don’t leave me like that again.” I mumble hugging him. “Promise?”

“Promise.”

“Aw, they’re so cute together!” Shingdong and Donghae say smiling at us, quickly gaining Leeteuk’s attention.

“Let’s go to our practice room to see Olivia dance.” He suggests smiling. “If she doesn’t mind.”

“Not at all.” I mumble as Jonghyun hands me the daisies. “Thank-you.” I say kissing Jonghyun’s cheek.

Taking my hand Jonghyun and I follow behind the others both of us smiling like fools.


Sorry for the delay, my laptop crashed with my saved copy of this chapter so this is an alternative :/

Comment and Subscribe!!