Secrets Coming To Light

Honestly This is a Bit Tiring [SEQUEL]

“You know that isn’t true.” Taemin says rubbing my arms. “Jonghyun loves you very much.”

Nodding my head I look over at Minho looking at us with a sadden expression. “Jonghyun is waiting for you at the dorm.” He mumbles. “We should get you back, he sounds a little impatient.”

Nodding my head I stand up. “Alright.”

 

The drive back home was quiet, Taemin calming me down, and Minho completely silent and looking rather unhappy.

“What you two talk about?” I ask him stopping in the lobby. “I won’t go if you don’t tell me Minho.”

“Look, its best if you just go.” Minho mumbles pushing me into the elevator alone. Riding up the elevator alone I stare at the red numbers telling me I’m getting closer and closer to SHINee’s floor all the while I feel a growing pit in my stomach telling me that something is up.

 

Walking slowly down the hall quickly punching in the code I step into the dorm slipping my shoes off, Key and Onew are both gone or out of sight while standing there is Jonghyun, looking at me with a sad smile.

“Key told me how upset I’ve been making you,” He says stepping forward. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to do that to you.” He whispers holding a hand out for me.

Stepping forward slowly I stare at him feeling my heart break a little. “Like hell.” I whisper tears falling. “You saw exactly what you were doing to me.”

“I love you, and I’m upset that you’re leaving I can’t help it. I want you to stay with me always. I don’t want you to go away to that French University.”

I stare at him in disbelief. “So then why didn’t you just talk to me?!”

Taking my hand he pulls me a little closer to him. “Because I didn’t know how to tell you.”

Jonghyun looks away, “Seeing you dance and get along so well with everyone you meet here makes me jealous. It wasn’t like that with me. It never was.”

“Jonghyun you should know by now that I can only do this because of you.” I whisper tugging on his hand. “I don’t care if anyone likes me as long as I have your love.”

“You know you always will.” He mumbles looking at me shyly. “That’s why I want to give you this.” Pulling out a ring he smiles at me. “A couple ring.”

Smiling at Jonghyun I wipe away all my tears. “You can be a real jerk.”

“And you can be stubborn.” He says placing the ring on my hand. “You go take a shower and I’ll make you lunch with the guys.”

Nodding my head I walk down the hall, bumping into Key and Onew, I promptly hug Key. “Thank-you.”

“Anything to keep you both happy.” Key mumbles hugging me back. “I know he can be a bit stupid, but he does love you.”

Nodding my head I hug Onew, he’s surprised and confused but hugs me back anyways. “You deserve it.” Onew says pointing to my hand happily walking after Key. Sighing I lock the bathroom door, taking my shower I finally relax after all this time he was just upset about me leaving.

Getting dressed in a simple shirt and jeans I walk out my hair still wet, I wrap a towel Jonghyun attacks me into a hug. Pressing our bodies together he nuzzles his forehead against mine. “I wasted so much time.”

Staring at him confused I kiss Jonghyun. “But at least you realized it before it got to be too late.”

Smiling at me Jonghyun places his hand at the base of my neck it with his thumb. “I love you so much.”

“You’re scaring me.” I mumble looking at Jonghyun, him smiling at me. “Just tell me.”

“I want you to stay here.” Confused, Jonghyun pushes me against the wall. “I don’t want you to go back to France. Stay with me.”

Speechless I stare at him. “What have you been doing these past few weeks Jonghyun?”


Ending in the next chapter or so. I'm writing the last few chapters so that I can focus on writing an ending for my other stories I have going on. I might start a WHOLE new idea for Jonghyun. It just depends, but this is just about summed up :)

Comment and Subscribe!!