Taemin The Best Friend

Honestly This is a Bit Tiring [SEQUEL]

Waking up to a knock at my door, sleepily I make open it. “Yes?”

“Olivia!” Taemin yells hugging me tightly. “Come on get ready!”

“Why?” I ask him sulking back to my bed. “What’s the point?”

“You know, last night I saw you with some other guy.”

“So?”

“It looked kind of intimate, you haven’t been seeing Yunho behind our backs right?” Taemin asks sitting next to me. “Cause that’s what Jonghyun is thinking.”

“I haven’t. Tae, you know I wouldn’t.” I whisper looking at him. “I went to dinner with Yunho, as friends.”

“Friends that kiss?”

“On the cheek and forehead, you guys do it to me all the time.” I explain too tired to care if he believes me or not. “And last night was the first time I’ve seen him since the dance practice we all went to.”

“Olivia, I believe you, but Jjong has a right to be paranoid, you disappear all the time. Where do you go?”

Biting my lip I hold my pinkie out. “Promise not to tell the others?”

“What is with you and promises?!” Taemin asks wrapping his pinkie around me. “I promise.”

“I’ve been going to schools interviewing to transfer here.”

The next thing I know is Taemin is hugging me so tight that I can’t breathe, his arms crushing me, and him repeatedly saying “Oh thank god.”

“Tae, I don’t want to tell them until I get a definite answer.” I tell him prying him off. “Ok?”

“Neh, Key though…He’s really angry.”

“I know. Trust me I figured.” I whisper looking at my hands. “Do you think Jonghyun will talk to me?”

“I don’t know. He’s pretty angry too. It’s hard to say who’s angrier Key or Jjong.” Taemin says fixing his hair. “But, I do know that Onew and Minho are both for you coming to lunch.”

“Where?”

“The dorm of course!” Taemin says pushing me up. “Get dressed in something pretty!”

“Why it’s just you guys.” I joke smiling at my best friend, pulling out a light weight button-up shirt, and skinny jeans, “What’s Key making?” I call from the bathroom as I get dressed.

“Dunno, I told him I’d be back in time for lunch with a friend, so I think you shouldn’t take forever.” He calls as I step out putting in a pair of earrings and a watch already around my wrist.

“I don’t take that long to get ready.” I mock him.

Taemin rolls his eyes tossing me a pair of socks and shoes. “Hurry up.” He mutters grinning at me.

Nodding my head I quickly grab my bag, making sure that I have my wallet, phone and key card Tae and I quickly make out way back to the dorm, me getting ready for one awkward, and no doubt, angry lunch.



 

I know this update is REALLY short, but I promise to make the next one longer (:

Comment and Subscribe!!