Unpredictable

Honestly This is a Bit Tiring [SEQUEL]

 

A few weeks before Summer Break

Olivia’s POV

“Calvin, I don’t want to go back to the States.” I tell him for the billionth time. “As I’ve told you.”

“Why?” Lisa asks looking over the weather in California. “We’ll be in Cali, a hot spot for some hotties.”

Rolling my eyes I answer her. “I don’t need to be surrounded by a bunch of ‘hotties’ besides,” I tell them going to my laptop, “I’m thinking about going to South Korea for Break.”

Calvin and Lisa’s mouths drop. “Y-y-y-you are?!” Calvin asks me happily. “Taemin’s convinced you then?!”

I nod my head slightly. “Well, I’m considering it…”

As if Taemin knew he calls. “Sorry.” I mumble to them answering. “Yeboseyo!”

“Neh, so what do you say? Are you going to come?” Taemin asks nervously. “I really want you here for the summer.”

“OI! Taemin that’s improper, it sounds dirty!” Minho yells jokingly. “Who are you talking to?”

“A friend.” Taemin mutters. “Well?”

“Tell him who you’re talking to!” Jonghyun says casually. “Come on, you’re always texting or talking to that person, let your hyungs know who it is.”

Pursing my lips and clamping my eyes shut I can’t believe what I’m about to say. “Put me on speaker Tae.”

“What?!” Taemin yells completely caught off guard. “Are you sure?”

“Neh, let’s get it over with, I’ll be there in a few weeks anyways.” I say tears stinging at my eyes.

“A-a-alright.” Taemin says “Go ahead.”

“Hey guys.” I manage to muster out, my stomach twisting, my heart pounding, goose bumps suddenly on my skin, a lump caught in my throat, tears falling through my eyes closed tight. “Hello?” I say a few moments after silence has only met my ears.

“TAEMIN YOU LIAR!!” Jonghyun yells. “YOU SAID YOU COULDN’T CALL HER!” He yells furiously.

“Jonghyun?” I squeak out. “Jonghyun, I asked him to keep it a secret, don’t be angry at him!” I yell getting angry.

The line goes silent. “Hyung I’m sorry.” Taemin says quietly. “But Olivia do you want to tell them?”

“Neh.” I say sighing deeply, the light of truth now… “Is everyone there?”

“Yeah.” I’m met with a chorus of voices, all five. “We’re all hear Olivia-ah.” Onew says.

“I’ll be visiting Taemin in a couple of weeks.” I manage out. “He’s convinced me to go see all of you during my summer break.” Tears continue to fall.

“REALLY?!” Key yells happily. “Taemin we’re sorry!” And suddenly a voice I’ve been hoping to hear address me speaks.

“Will you be staying in your room?” Jonghyun asks me. “Or with Taemin and Minho?”

“I was thinking a hotel or something actually; you guys don’t HAVE to see me.” I tell them trying to wipe the tears away, his voice has made me all the more eager to see them, even if they don’t really like me. “I—”

I was cut off by all five of them, “NO, you’ll be staying with us.”

“Neh.” I say tears stopping, my heart still racing, my mind trying to calm me down. “It’ll be a few weeks till then.”

Suddenly a beep and I hear only one thing. “Olivia come soon, neh?” Jonghyun breaths out. “Bye love.”

And the line goes dead.

 

Taemin’s POV

 

I couldn’t believe that she actually talked to us, taking my phone from Jonghyun he smiles at me, pulling me into a hug. “Thank-you for convincing her to come.” He whispers.

“Neh, it’s taken over a year.” I respond as my hyungs all pat me, “Do you think she’ll come though…”

Key lets out a long sigh pulling Jonghyun off me. “We can hope, you better keep in contact, she’s still unpredictable. If I were her, I’d have hung up.”

“She normally does, and then she won’t answer for a couple days after.” I tell them staring at my phone. “I’m surprised she even decided to come.”

Going to my room, I sit on my bed staring at the ceiling, Olivia come fix both your hearts please.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

Hearing her voice is enough to pull me out of the state of whatever I’ve been in since she left, her saying she’s coming enough for my heart to go soaring, enough for me to smile. I love her, and I’m praying to god she still loves me.



 

Well there will be couple more chapters until she goes to Korea, plus a time skip. So don't worry SHINee will be coming soon~~ What do you all think so far? Good? Bad? Love it? Hate it?

Comment and Subscribe!!