Is This the Real Life? Or Is This A Fantasy

When I Can't Sing

 

"Hyung, who is she?” “I don’t know. She’s definitely not from here though.” “She’s really pretty and smells like strawberries!” 

Slowly consciousness returns and I don’t know where I am. Somehow I wake up on an unfamiliar sofa and a comfy one at that. “Whoa what happened?” I whisper to myself while trying to piece everything together. The room looks similar to my new living room but there are another persons belongings on the shelves. Based on the amount of Be@r Bricks around the room, I can tell that the owner is very fond of them and seems to have a large collection. As I attempt to sit up, the room begins to violently spin. “Hi”, a bright smile greeted me “how are you feeling? I’m Daesung” When i finally realize who is talking to me, my heart stopped. OHEMMGEE am I dreaming?? Is this really happening right now??! MUST TRY NOT TO FANGIRL! Stay professional Arianna. He is going to be your coworker anyways but I….. CAN’T CONTROL MY FEELS RIGHT NOW!!! I awkwardly bow and try to shake his hand but my nervousness took over my body, making my body shake like a scared chiuaua.

“Annyonghasaeyo Ariannaimnida.” I manage to stutter. This has been a huge dream of mine to finally meet Daesung. BigBang has inspired me to NEVER STOP DREAMING and make my dreams become a reality. Which made me wonder where the other boys are? There was only Daesung beside me in the living room. I can relate to Daesung a lot especially how both our fathers were not supportive of dream to become singers. He truly is an amazing artist and vocals are so beautiful. Everytime he sings, I can hear the passion in each note he hits perfectly.  

 “You are from uh U.S.A?” What looked like a human panda asked me while handing me a cup of water. “Yes I’m from California.Katsamnida- um. Thank you.” I manage to say with my limited vocabulary.“Oh! LA?” He asked excitedly. “No no, I’m from Northern California. Around San Francisco area.” I giggled at the Maknae’s curiousness.“Are you a new trainee at YG?” “Yes. Tomorrow is my first day but I am going to meet with Yang Goon tonight to finalize everything and discuss my schedules. I’m am also one of 2NE1’s back up singer for their world tour.” I reply then gulped  down the glass of water. I must have fainted due to dehydration and over whelming stress. “Oh! Speaking of YG, I still need to bring all my stuff to my apartment and get ready for the meeting!” “Our Hyungs already brought it up for you and put them in your apartment. They just went to get food for dinner. We are all going to the YG Building after dinner. Would you like to join us?” Seungri politely asked. “Well… The meeting isnt until tonight so yeah I guess I can. Just let me shower at home first.” I say. Daesung and Seungris faces light up with their flawless smiles that makes any girls heart melt like ice-cream on a summer day. I attempt to stand up but my legs feel like jelly. Get a grip dude! When I finally get on my feet, I bow at my new sunbaes and head toward the elevator. A nice warm shower will be good for me. 

“What should we get for dinner tonight?” GD asked Taeyang and TOP. They just got into the van to get some food. “Hmm.. I don’t know. Should we ask the maknaes what they feel like eating?” Taeyang suggested. As he reached into his pockets he noticed that it was missing. “Youngbae-ah. Can’t find your phone?” the worried leader asked. “I think I left it in her apartment. That’s the last place I saw it. Hyung, can you please bring us back to our hostel?” When they got back to the apartment, they noticed that the door was slightly open. “Hello? Anyone here?” GD yelled as he slowly entered. No one answered but they saw the lights in a room on. He walked towards the well lit room with Youngbae and TOP behind him. A girls voice could be heard from the room. When he peeped his head in, he heard the singing become louder and louder the closer he got to the bathroom. 

So much about this crazy game they called love
And I’m trying to understand
So could you be my best friend before you call yourself my man

“I think she is in the shower.” GD said to the boys. “Have you found your phone YoungBae-ah?” “Neh! It was on this box.” Youngbae replied. “Do you hear that? Wow her voice is like an angel…” BANG! “Aigooo! My foot!!!” GD exclaimed. He hit it foot on an old record player on the floor. Suddenly the water stopped. “Uhh.. I think she heard us.” TOP said unsure what to do. The bathroom door swung open and all the steam from the shower released into the room.

Arianna’s POV
Nothing better than a long warm shower. Finally I felt so relaxed and at ease. I close my eyes feeling the warm water washing all my worries away. Slowly my mind drifts into a vision… There’s a guitar, stool, microphone and a single spotlight. The guitar is calling me and I can feel the microphone drawing me closer to it. When I step towards the stool, I see tons of mini lights that look like stars in the night sky. I take a seat on the stool, place the guitar on my lap and begin to strum a slow melody. I open my mouth to sing. 

I know that you’ve been calling me and I’m happy that we’ve met
Don’t think that I’m not interested
I’m just playing hard to get

So much about this crazy game they call love
I’m still trying to understand
So could you be my best friend before you call yourself my man 

Why can’t I love you in slow motion
Take my time
Take away the pressure on my mind
Really get to know you but rewind
I wanna love you in slow motion 
Why can’t I?

(http://youtu.be/gg_C6b1Ua-I Slow Motion - Karina Pasian)

The tiny lights in the crowd sway to the beat of the song and I hear the sea of pink and blue chanting my name. ARIANNA! ARIANNA! ARIANNA! “Her voice is like an angel.” BANG! Whoa what was that?? “Aigooo! My foot!” a mans voice cried out. Who the hell is in my room?! I dry off and put on my pink Hello Kitty robe as fast as I can. No one enters my room without me knowing!! 

Omg! Is this real? GD, TOP and Taeyang are in my room right now!!!!!! AHH! Ulitmate Fangirl moment!
But… I am only in my robe.. AWKWARD! "Sorry! We will leave now." they all say rushing out of my room. At least now I can change. All I could think about was how awkward its gonna be at dinner tonight.....