Your favorite oppa?

I Don't Go Well with Being a Puppet

 

Aron's POV
 
"Yah, where are they? I wanna go back to Aron's and eat. I'm starving!" whined Baekho. JR came out of the mall accompanied only by Nara, I didn't see Alice anywhere. "Hey Nara, where'd my sister go?" I asked worriedly. She just shrugged and pouted. "I don't know, she just ran off all of a sudden and left me alone." JR looked down at her shocked at first then his face changed to an annoyed expression. I handed Ren my keys, "You guys head back to the apartment. I'm gonna look around and see if I can find Alice first. I'll meet you there." I explained before heading into the mall to look for her. I had to have checked every store at least twice before deciding to head back home. 
 
To: Princess Al
 
"Hey, where are you? I've looked all around the mall for you. Is everything alright?"
 
A few minutes later, my phone started to vibrate. It was a text from Alice. 
 
From: Princess Al
 
"I'm fine, just walking around. Sorry for making you worry. I'll be home soon."
 
I sighed and shook my head. At least I know she's okay. I began to jog home, I didn't want to leave Ren to defend the food from Baekho all by himself. 
 
End Aron's POV
 
A half an hour later when I felt like I had cried out everything I decided it was time for me to head back. I took the longer way home incase Nara was at the house with the guys because I just didn't feel like having to see her face for a long period of time. As I was walking I reached up to my hair. I started to frown, it was so short compared to before and it was really chopped up. I saw a salon across the street and thought it would be a good idea to try to do something with it.. Sigh. I miss my long hair.. Stupid Nara.. Well here goes nothing, I walked in and went straight to the desk.
 
"Hello Miss. What can I do for you today?" a girl that looked to be a few years older than me asked. "Uh, yeah. I'd like to have my hair cut if you guys have any avaliable appointments." I asked quietly. She smiled at me, "I don't have any appointments right now so I can do you hair. Come this way please." I followed her to the shampooing station and then to her chair. I explained that I just wanted a pixie cut, nothing to fancy or anything. Just simple. To cut it and blow dry took about 30 minutes. Once I paid and tipped her, I bowed and muttered "Thanks." before heading home. It was around seven o'clock when I got home, I pulled my hood up before going inside. "Hey Aron, I'm home now." I yelled into the kitchen. "Okay! Come in here and have dinner with us!" he yelled back to me. I stepped towards the doorway to the kitchen and heard Nara's laugh. "Uh, no thanks. I'm not really hungry. I'm just gonna go to my room." I said before scurring off. 
 
Minhyun's POV 
 
I was excited that Alice was home, I got nervous earlier when she didn't meet us at the mall when we went to pick them up. I excused myself, and went towards her door. I knocked and heard her say, "Who is it?". I replied with a dorky smile, "It's your favorite oppa!". A few seconds later the door opened I stepped inside and shut the door behind me. "Shouldn't you be out there eating, Minhyun-oppa~?" she asked in a slight teasing manner. I shrugged my shoulders, "I'd rather hang out with you." Alice smiled at me and I swear my heart was melting into some sort of mush. When she turned to shut her laptop, I noticed how short her hair was. It looked like she had none compared to before when she had it done to her waist. "Um, Al.. Where'd you hair go?" I asked really confused because I know she absolutely loved her long hair. 
 
She seemed to tense up for a moment before relaxing and letting out a forced laugh. "I just wanted to do something different, does it look that bad?" Alice started to mess with her hair nervously. I shook my head fiercely, "No, you look adorable!". I could have sworn I saw her cheeks start to turn pink. "T-thanks Minhyun." she replied shyly. I smiled and then there seemed to be an awkward silence that filling the room. Alice coughed and I looked over at her only to see her smiling cheekily while holding the game Catherine. "Prepare to lose princess" I said with her evil smirk forming on my lips. 
 
End Minhyun's POV 
 
 
A/N: Hey guys, I know this isn't a very long chapter. Minhae.. I've had a lot going on, but I wanted to at least put something up for you guys. I'm working on the next chapter and that will most likely be up Wednesday because everyday next week I either have physical therapy for my knee or doctors appointment and Wednesday is my only completely free day. So I'm going to try to make the next chapter a long one! 
 
But anyways, how'd you like this chapter? Comments keep me going so don't forget to leave some! :}