Talk things out?

I Don't Go Well with Being a Puppet

I walked out of the arcade without saying a word to anyone, being around people wasn't something I really wanted to do at the moment. I was trying to not cry cause whenever I get really mad the tears just start flowing. I have no idea what it happens, all I know is that it's really annoying. I heard someone calling my name but I simply ignored them and began to walk faster. I don't anyone to see me cry, the only person who has seen that is my brother and I plan to have it stay that way. Once I was outside my apartment I ran upstairs and went straight into my room to change outta my wet clothes. I took a hot shower then l locked myself in my room. 

JR'S POV

I had gone to get Nara some ice cream, and the moment I had gotten back to where she was sitting to give it to t her I felt myself being dragged off. What the hell is going on? I turned around and saw a very angry looking Baehko staring at me. "You need to tell Nara to give an actual apology to Alice. She didn't trip, she did it on purpose! I saw her throw the water on Alice so she could embarass her." he ranted at me. "Dude, Nara would never do that! She's not like that besides she already apologized for tripping and spilling her water. I heard her with my own two ears. Stop making up such lies about my girlfriend for no reason. No one likes a liar!" I yelled in his face then walked off back to find Nara looking around for me. "What's wrong JR? You look really mad.. Did something happen?" she asked as she hugged me. I hugged her tightly to me, "Nothing babe, Baekho is just being stupid and talking nonsense." I explained before taking her hand and walking over towards another game to play. 
 
End JR's POV
 
Aron's POV
 
Ren told me the he'd seen Alice heading back to the apartment, and that he had tried calling after her but she never answered him. I nodded at him before running there myself, I needed to make sure Alice is alright. It's not normal for her just leave and not let me know that she was going. I walked into the livingroom and there was no sight of her, so that means she's probably hiding out in her room. I went over and knocked on her door, I heard a faint "come in" then opened the door. She was laying face down on her bed, hiding her face in her pillow. I sat down next to her, "What's the matter sis? Why didn't you come back to the arcade after you changed into dry clothes?" I asked wanting to make sure nothing was wrong. She turned her head to look at me and said "I was angry because I know for a fact that Nara did that on purpose. She hates me and I never did anything wrong to her. If anything she's the one to blame for the fact that JR barely talks to me anymore. We used to be pretty close until she came into the picture and made him ignore my existance."  Alice sighed and buried her face back into the pillow. "I'm sorry Al, I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. Maybe you should talk to him about it, he probably doesn't even know that it's bothering you. JR is a bit of an airhead sometimes so you never know." I suggested and patted her shoulder gently before leaving her room to let her think about it and to make dinner. The guys will probably be coming over once their done at the arcade and Baekho can eat for at least 3 or 4 people. That fatty. 
 
End Aron's POV
 
Talk to JR? Haha, yeah right. That'd be impossible since he's with Nara 95% of the time. I got it! I'll just have to stay as far away from his as possible so Nara won't be around me to pick on me and leave me alone! But thinking about being far away from JR even more is making my heart ache.. Why do I feel like this? I couldn't have feelings for him, could I? No, that's crazy. I'm crazy.. I need to talk to someone about this but I definitely cannot tell Aron or Baekho, they'd throw a fit. All there is left is Aron and Minhyun.. I picked up my phone and sent a text saying "Hey, tomorrow can we hang out? I need a friend's company since I don't want to sit home alone all day tomorrow while Aron goes to work.. :c" 
 
 
A/N: Anddd chapter three is finally up! :D Sorry it wasn't that long though, went to the emergency room today because my knee has been in severe pain the past few days so I wasn't able to focus too much on writing. The next one will be a long one though, I promise!  But anyways, how do you like it guys? Who did you want Alice to send that text to? Let me know ;D 
Remember, comments are lovely~ ;}