And the winner is..

I Don't Go Well with Being a Puppet

Baekho's POV

I noticed Alice wasn't smiling her usual smile. I wonder what's wrong.. I swear I'll hurt whoever made her sad! 

"Aron, should we bring these kids to the arcade?" I heard Minhyun ask, acting if he was the older than us all. Does it forget that I'm older than him! Aishii that guy. I saw Alice perk up at the possibility of going to the arcade. Even though she'll never admit to it, she likes playing video games as much as we do. It's really no secret that she's a gamer girl so I don't know why she tries to hide it. My best friend just doesn't make any sense. After a few minutes of talking about it, "Onward to the arcade!" Aron declared before racing towards the door. It only took us about 20 minutes to walk there, Aron and Alice's apartment was relatively close to it. 

*buzzbuzzbuzz*

I got a text from JR, asking us if we were still at the house, or if we had gone out because he was going to come back and meet up with us. I replied telling him that we were all at the arcade. If I had know that he was planning to bring Nara, his girlfriend, with him I wouldn't have answered his question. 

End Baekho's POV

I immediately ran over to exchange my money for tokens, I was so happy to be out of the house and to whoop the boys' in some games of course. I saw Minhyun sitting at the racing game getting ready to play a game. I raced over there and ploped into the seat next to him. "Ready for defeat Munhyun?" I asked with a smirk as the game begun. "Haha, you wish! Today will be the day that I finally beat you." he told me with confidence oozing from the smile on his face. I merely laughed at him and once the countdown hit one, I was off! Minhyun was told far behind me though, at one point he had managed to get ahead of me. Hmph, I'll let him have his fun for now because I refuse to lose. 

"What was that you were saying about being ready for defeat Miss Alice?" he mocked my in a sickly sweet voice. Instead of responding to him I focused on the game and when I saw the finish line was in my sights, I zoomed past him at the last minute finishing in 1st place. To throw him off more, I showed my secret weapon: my aeygo! "Oh no! I'm sorry oppa! I really thought I was going to lose but I guess all that pratice didn't help you too much this time. Maybe next time~" I smiled as cutely as humanly possible and winked at him before skipping off to go find my brother to play him in air hockey. 

Minhyun's POV

What the hell just happened? She called me 'oppa' and winked at me.. she never calls anyone but Aron and Baekho that. Does this mean there is a chance that she likes me?.. 

"Wooohooooo!" I yelled as I jumped up in joy, earning quite a few strange looks from the people around me. My face turned bright red, I had forgotten where I was for a moment. "Mianhae everyone" I said before running off to find everyone else. Jeez, that was embarassing. Sigh. After a few minutes of looking around, I saw them all crowed around the air hockey table. I walked over and looked up at the scoring seeing that Aron and Alice were tied 6 to 6 and both needed only 1 more point to win. 

"Who do you think is going to win?" I turned my head and it was JR that had asked me. Not wanting to make my feels any sort of obvious I said to him, "Aron, of course. Do you really think that Alice could win against him anyways?". JR simply nodded at my answer, he seemed to be indifferent about who won the game. It didn't really matter to him anyways. The buzzer went off, I looked back at it to find that I had been right. Aron beat Alice I was kind of shocked to be honest. 

"Good game, sis." Aron said with a smile and then proceeded to lightly ruffle Alice's hair. She crossed her arms over her chest and pouted at her defeat. How is it possibly for someone to be so damn cute?! I mean honestly, it's ridiculous! 

End Minhyun's POV

Baekho and Ren both pulled me over to the Dance Dance Revolution machine, I smiled they know me to well. I went up onto the dance pad and said "Anyone want to challenge me?". This is the one game I absolutely kick the most in. "I will." said JR with that signature smirk on his face and he stepped up next to me. I let him choose the song, he picked 'Hands Up' by 2PM because yes, this particular machine has KPOP on it unlike the other ones that have more Japanese/English music on it. Thus why this one is my favorite. 

We both choose the heavy mode, this should be fun. Mwuahaha. The music begun and there was only a few arrows to start off with but once the music picked up so didn't the flood of arrows. I danced around with ease and I saw the JR showed no sign of slowing down, he was able to keep up with all the arrows. This might end up in a tie I thought, well that was until I felt cold water hit me causing me to lose my concentration near the end of the song. I turned around only to find Nara standing there with a smirk on her face. "Ooops, I'm sorry. I tripped over myself and my water went flying."

Yeah, sure you did. I really can't stand this girl. She makes my blood boil. 

 

A/N: And there's chapter two~ Hope you all enjoyed!:)

I'm very proud to say that this story has 4 subscribers! I love you guys, thank you so much! <3

I'll probably be updating this again next week. My goal is two chapters a week. Plus I have stuff to do this weekend so I'm going to be kind of busy! See you all then!

Remember, comments are lovely~ ;}