You jackass!

I Don't Go Well with Being a Puppet

 

It was nice hanging out with Minhyun, I never realized how much fun he is to be around. Though he is a bit on an odd goofball. He thinks he sounds like Optimus Prime from Transformers.. I think someone lied to him once and agreed because they didn’t want to hurt his feelings. Haha. 
 
It was about 11:30PM when I had passed out, I ended up waking up late and almost being late for school. One would think that my brother would be kind enough to wake me up. But no he was far too busy on his phone to help his sister out. Stupid butthead. I made it into class just as the bell began to ring signaling it was time for class to start. 
 
“Why are you getting here so later? You’re usually here pretty damn early?” Baekho quietly asked while the teacher was taking attendance. I whispered back not wanting to get caught and be yelled at, “I was tired and slept in..”. 
Can I just say how much I hate having science class first thing in the morning?  Mr. P has a monotone voice, it drives me absolutely nuts! Hopefully now the rest of school will pass by quickly, after Trig and AP Euro I have lunch. 
 
Time seemed to drag by unfortunately, thankfully it was officially time for lunch. I was beyond happy since my stomach was growling all the way through my AP class. On my way to the cafeteria I could hear people whispering about my hair, it was mostly girls that didn’t like me because I wasn’t like them. 
 
“Is that Alice Kwak?” 
 
“Seems she finally realized she was a guy since she has no other friends except Baehko. What a loser.”
 
“What a dyke, seriously.”
 
I didn’t stay to listen to anymore, I tried to hold back the tears that threatened to fall down my cheeks. I ran to the one place I would have peace and quiet, the rooftop. Right as I turned the corner to the staircase that would lead me there I bumped into someone. I bowed and mumbled an apology before running past them and up the stairs.
 
JR’s POV
 
Was that Alice? Where was she running off to.. I better go check on her because if I don’t I know Aron will destroy me if he finds out. I sighed and climbed up the staircase. When I opened the door I heard someone crying, I carefully peaked around the corner only to find Alice. She was sitting there alone hugging her knees to her chest. I walked over cautiously and sat down next to her. “You okay, Alice?” I asked slightly awkward not really knowing what to do. Her head bolted up and she frantically began to wipe away her tears. “Y-yah, what are you doing here? It’s lunch time.. Nara will be upset your not there. But I’m fine no need to worry about me.” she replied quietly. I nodded and stood up then proceeded to brush off the dirt on my pants. “Just wanted to make sure you were okay, or else Aron would have had my head for not checking on you. I’m going to meet up with everyone, I’ll see ya.” I waved as I walked back towards the door leading to the staircase back into the school.
 
When I got to the table, I was bomb-barded with questions from Nara. I simply explained the whole situation with Alice. “She was crying and you just left her? Are you ing kidding me?!” Baekho yelled at me from across the table looking as if he was ready to throw me across the room. “She said she was fine so that’s why I left. Calm down dude, it’s not a big deal.” I explained getting annoying at his unnecessary yelling. “You’re just a jackass JR” was the last thing he said to me before running to go find Alice. I really don’t understand what I did wrong. I checked up on her and she said she was fine. 
 
End JR’s POV

 

A/N:

 

Hey guys! 

So I know it's been a suuuuuuper long time. I'm sorry this is such a short chapter but it was just to get me back in the swing of things. I absolutely promise I will be posting more. I have found inspiration for my story and I might start another story, it may or may not star NU'EST so keep your eyes out for it! 

Feedback is most welcome! Please let me know what you think! 

And thank you to everyone who stayed subscribed and to all the new subscribers, I love you all! 

<3 :3