Right into the lioness's den..

I Don't Go Well with Being a Puppet

A few weeks have passed since I had that talk with Ren, he's been trying to help me plan my confession, but JR is pretty much always with Nara nowadays whenever we see him. It used to be just him that would come hang out but not anymore. It's like they are one enity, it's ridiculous. She always makes rude remarks to me when no one is paying attention, not to mention all the dirty looks I get.. Thankfully yesterday the guys signed up for a talent competition yesterday which means they'll be praticing most of the time so Nara won't be joining JR to any hang out days for a while. It's going to be held a week before Christmas, so they have a little over a month to get their 2 dances down perfectly. Earlier in the summer, Minhyun had wrote two songs, 'Face' and 'Action' so that's what they'll be performing. Once I heard the songs, JR and I came up with steps. When it came to dancing we used to make a pretty great team but we haven't worked together since cause of Nara. Thinking about it now, I think during that time is when I fell for him. If only I had realized my feelings sooner I could have said something.. Then maybe I wouldn't be dealing with Nara now. I miss the peacefulness from when she wasn't around. 

JR's POV
 
"Baby, where are we going?" Sigh. I told Nara yesterday what was going on today, NU'EST has pratice for the competition today. Why does no one listen to me? "I have pratice with the guys today, remember? I thought I'd bring you along and you could hang out with Alice since you two don't talk much and that way you wouldn't be complaining about being bored if you had to sit and watch us." I explained while leading her towards the dance studio. "Oh, okay! Sounds like fun." Nara had replied with an evil smirk gracing her lips. I nodded not even looking back at her, I was leading her across the street making sure there was no cars coming at us. We walked down the street and finally made it to the studio, so far almost everyone was there except for Aron. I think he said he'd be a little late because he had work this morning. I went over to drop my bag down and called Alice over, "Sup?" she said while yawning. "Do me a favor and hang out with Nara while we practice? I want our dance to be a surprise to her, thanks!" I said while gently pushing them out the door. Alice will thank me, she needs more female friends anyways. 
 
End JR's POV
 
Way to go JR, just throw me right into her claws. Nara all but dragged me into the mall down the street. "So you can go shop and I'll just walk around. Okay?" I said hoping she'd leave me alone. "Not a chance, you're going to be my slave for the day." and with a maniacal laugh she forcefully started dragging me into stores. Jeez, she's got a strong grip. Sigh. "You do realize that there is nothing stopping me from leaving right now." I said turning around and getting ready to walk out. "Oh yes there is. You wouldn't want me telling JR that you ditched me here, and make him mad would you?" I wanted to punch that smirk off her face more than I can even begin to express, but all I did was sigh as my shoulders deflated in defeat. "Fine, let's just get this day over with quickly." 
 
Four torturous hours had past until I got a text from my brother saying they'd be coming to pick us up from the mall, yes! I'll be saved soon! "Can this please be the last store? They'll be here soon" I said wanting to get outta the mall as fast as I could. She have nodded before going into the dressing room. My self-esteem couldn't take any more of her rude comments.. I don't know what JR sees in her, honestly. "Ya, help me zipper this dress slave girl!" she yelled to me and opened the door. I walked over to her to get this done as quickly as possible, she pulled me in and to my horror the moment the door began to close she pulled out a pair of scissors. "N-nara.. what are you doing with those?" I stuttered and tried to back away. "Oh, nothing really. Just fixing your hair is all." she evilly laughed as she pulled me by the hair and starting cutting. I fought and tried to squirm away, when she finally let me go I ran out of there and out of the mall. I ran past the guys, not caring if they noticed me or not. I ran down the street and just kept running. I had no idea where I was going, after about 10 minutes I ended up at a park. I sat down on the first bench I saw and started to cry. "Why me? What did I do to deserve this?" I yelled to no one in particular as tears poured down my face.
 
 
 
A/N: Hey guys! So what do you think? Anyone else wanna knock Nara's lights out?
The next chapter will be coming at some point later tonight, still needa write and type it.
Don't forget to leave comments!
;}