So sorry, sorry.

I Don't Go Well with Being a Puppet

Right as I was beginning to doze off on the couch, I heard 5 loud morons coming through the door. Aweesommee, the guys are here. So much for getting to take a nap today. Sigh. 

"Alice!" Baekho screamed and then proceeded to tackle me. I tried shoving him off while he was still clinging onto me but it did no good and we ended up falling onto the floor. I was FINALLY able to push him off of me, he's heavy.. I needa tell him to lay off the snacks. I puffed my cheeks out in anger from being crushed by his hug thing. 

"That's it, Baekho I shall have my revenge!" I yelled then tackled him and sat on him as I violently poked at him. I was completely oblivious to the fact that Aron, Minhyun, Ren and JR were standing there watching us act like 5 year olds. Oops. 

Aron coughed loudly catching our attention, Ren was shaking his head at our antics as Minhyun and JR laughed at us. Ren than come over to me and pulled me into a tight hug. "I missed you so much! Why haven't you been at school lately?!" he yelled as he waved his arms around frantically. "Mianhae Minki, I wasn't feeling good. I think I got the stomach flu. But don't worry, I'll be in school on Monday!" I smiled and patted him on the head lightly. 

I always thought it was cute that I'm the only one he ever let call him by his real name rather than his nickname. Although, sometimes I do forget that he is younger than me because he acts like a parent a good chunk of the time. But it's part of his charm I guess you could say aha. I wish Baekho, Ren, and Minhyun could really be my brothers it'd be awesome!

"Uhm, Alice, where are the rest of your clothes?" Aron said to me with that look that only he can make on his face. I didn't understand what he meant until I looked down at myself and realized that I was only in a tank top with a pair of very short shorts on. I felt myself turning bright red and I ran to my room to change. 

JR's POV

I couldn't help but stare at Alice, it seemed like her legs went on for days. Woah, what the hell am I thinking?! That's Aron's sister and I have a girlfriend! Stupid JR, stupid stupid stupid. 

*buzzbuzzbuzz*

I felt my phone vibrating my pocket, when I took it out, there was a text from Nara. She wanted to know if we could see each other today. Eh, the guys won't mind if I leave for a while since they're just sitting here playing games. I texted her back telling her to meet me in 15 minutes at the park. 

"Hey guys, I'll catch you later. I'm gonna go see Nara for a bit." Everyone nodded and said their goodbyes except for Baekho who I swore mumbled something under his breath but I'm sure. I'll worry about it later. I don't wanna be late. 

End JR's POV

So now that I've wasted about 10-15 minutes in my room just dancing around to random Super Junior songs, I think it's time I get dressed. I through on a pair of black skinny jeans, a beige sweater that was slightly messed up but not too bad and my black combat boots. [Click to see outfit] I pulled my hair into a messy bun and put on a little bit of eyeliner and then when I felt like I looked okay I headed out to the living room. Of course the boys were playing video games, losers. Hmm, this is the perfect opportunity to scare them. Mwuahaha. With an evil smirk on my face I tip toed my way behind the couch they were sitting on and after a moment of being there I screamed on the top of my lungs. The guys jumped a foot off the couch but Ren's reaction was the best. 

 

"AAHHHH!" Ren screamed in horror. He looked like he had seen a ghost, all the color was drained from his face. I went over and hugged him tightly. "Awh, I'm sorry Ren! I didn't mean to scare you that badly." I held him close and rubbed his back. He nodded and I knew that I had been forgiven. 

I looked around noticing that JR wasn't anywhere to be found. "Where'd JR disappear to?" I asked Aron. He replied to me without even turning away from the game, "Oh, he left about 5 minutes ago to go meet up with Nara and hang out with her." I felt myself starting to frown, "Oh, alright.." I don't really even know why I felt sad that he wasn't there but I just did for some reason. 

Minhyun's POV

I'm gonna kick JR for leaving because he made her sad. I wish I could make her happy but I don't think I could ever mutter up enough courage to confess my true feelings.. God, I'm such a coward. Sigh 

End Minhyun POV

 

A/N: Hey guys! I worked really hard on this chapter tonight because I wanted it to be a long one since you all had to wait so long. I hoped you like it! Comments are lovely~ ;}