Trust, and the perfect gift.

I Don't Go Well with Being a Puppet

Ren's POV 

Alice had texted me yesterday asking if I wanted to come over today and hang out with her. Of course I was going, something is up and I wanna know. Plus I haven't seen her in a while, I miss my friend. I just sorta feel bad about showing up so early at her house.. Oh well I guess? I knocked on the door and a few minutes a very sleepy looking Aron opened the door for me. I handed him a cup of coffee, "Sorry for coming over so early. I'm hanging out with Alice today and I wanted to get outta the house before Baekho woke up and tagged along. He's annoying in the mornings." He nodded and shut the door after me. Aron walked off to the kitchen to drink his coffee and make breakfast I'm assuming. I headed towards Alice's room, she's probably not even awake yet. Lazy bum.

I gently knocked on her door before entering, I placed the hot chocolate I brought for her on the small desk she has in the corner of 'her room. I plopped down on her bed and starting poking at her side knowing that it would eventually wake this bum up. About 5 minutes of this constant nonsense, I finally felt her begin to stir. Jeez about time women. "Good morning sleeping beauty!" I half yelled at her trying to wake her up. Alice tiredly swatted her hand at me and mumbled in a sleepy voice, "Morning Minki..". I helped the sleeping princess sit up, I feel like a parent right now. This is really sad since I'm actually the baby of the group. They better appreciate the fact that I take care of them, babos. 

End Ren's POV
 
I got up very sluggishly and went to the bathroom to wash my face so I didn't look too awful. When I stepped back to my room, the scent of hot chocolate flooded my sense and I pratically skipped over to my desk to grab it. I smiled happily at Ren and took a huuge sip, "Mmmm. Thank you Minki-umma~" I said with a giggle and did my best aeygo face. Ren laughed at me and nodded. 
 
"So, are you going to tell me why you ran off yesterday and never came back? We were supposed to all eat dinner together. Minhyun got even tried knocking on your door, and Baekho overreacted thinking you were dead in there. I hope you realize your best friend is a bit of an idiot.." he asked me with concern shining through. "Nara just really made me mad is all. I swear she has a secret agenda out against me! Besides, I was probably passed out by that time." I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Minki, I can trust you right?" my voice was barely louder than a whisper. I was afraid scared to admit to anyone, including myself, that I might have feelings for JR. "Of course you can princess." he said with a sincere smile. In one giant breath I managed to blurt out, "SoIthinkImighthavefeelingsforJR. Please help me!" I begged him. Honestly, I was waiting to be laughed at or something but nothing ever happened. All he did was nod at me, "I knew it. You're always so much happier whenever JR is around and when he leaves your smile never quite reaches your eyes like it normally does. You aren't very good at hiding your feelings well Alice." He made it sound like my feelings where the simpliest thing in the world to understand.. How the hell could he have "known" if I didn't even know myself until just recently. I felt him poke my side, I twitched.. I don't like being poked. Then before I knew it I was being pulled off my bed and out of my room. "Yah! Ren what are you doing?" I whined at him. He laughed, "Breakfast first, then we'll figure out what to do with your love situation." he stuck his tongue out at me and procceded to pull me into the kitchen. "Wow, so mature Ren!" I said and stuck my tongue back out at him. HA. But I really hope I didn't make a mistake by telling him about my little crush thing on JR considering they are best friends after all.. Yah, why must my life be so confusing?
 
When Ren and I had got into the kitchen, Baekho was already there eating all the food. "Babo! Don't you have a home with your own food?!" I yelled as I playfully began beating him up. "I do! But JR didn't cook this morning and I missed my best friend!" he yelled back as he clung onto me. I couldn't help but laugh at him. I really do love my friends, without them I'd probably still be moping around my room being mad because of yesterday. I sure am lucky to have them.
 
Minhyun's POV

 

Why does Alice have to be so damn hard to shop for? Christmas is like a month and a half away and I don't want to get her something last minute. Maybe with this gift it'd be my chance to confess my feelings.. No, Aron might kill me but I just like her so much.. I need to stop being such a coward, Alice is more than worth whatever Aron will do to me! Now to find the perfect gift and plan it out. She deserves nothing less than something amazing!
 
I continued walking around the mall for another hour or so until I walked my this jewerly store that had a necklace with a charm that was a pair of ballet flats. That's it! It'd be perfect for her, I remember Alice talking about how much she missed ballet since she stopped after her and Aron moved to Korea. I just about ran into the store and asked if I could get that necklace and if they would be able to engrave it for me. They said I could come to pick it up in about 3 weeks since they needed to order another one of the charm because they only had the display charm left. I can't wait to she her face when I give this to her! 
 
End Minhyun's POV
 
 
A/N: Mianhae for taking so long to post this! I hope you all aren't too mad at me D: 
But anyways, how'd you like it? 
Comments are lovely, they help me write more~ ;}