5 Months Later: Wedding Day

Boundaries of the Heart

Monstrous chapter coming up. So sit down and get comfy, folks. ♥ Thank you all for always reading


Kyungsoo paced around in the room, feeling himself grow more anxious. There was a knock on the door. “Come in,” he answered.

Joonmyun had a smile on his face, “Hey.” He closed the door behind him, “How ya feelin’?”

The groom chuckled, “Nervous but mostly excited. I’m about to marry the woman that I love.”

“Isn’t it a great feeling?” Joonmyun said giddily. He walked to his friend then pat him on the shoulder, “I’m thrilled to see that you’re happy.”

“It was difficult, but I’ve finally done it.” Kyungsoo sighed wholeheartedly, “This day has finally come.”

He looked out at the window. His guests were already flooding the revenue. Kyungsoo watched as Yirin arranged the decorations. “Are you sure you’re wife’s in the right position to be a wedding planner? She’s still pregnant you know.” He turned to Joonmyun, “Aren’t you worried for her?”

“Are you kidding me?” He took a sip of the champagne. “Of course I do. But at the same time, she’s probably more excited about this wedding than you and Minrin combined!” He looked out at the window at his wife. He shook his head and clucked his tongue, “I told her to calm since she needs to rest, but you know Yirin. Once she’s assigned something, it needs to be done beyond perfect.”

There was a knock on the door. Yixing and Luhan walked in.

“Hey guys,” Luhan buttoned up his tuxedo, “It’s time.” He walked to the vanity table and adjusted his bow tie. “Does this look lop sided to you?”

Yixing’s face grimaced at the man. “Yes, but right now is not the time to worry about yourself.” He turned to Kyungsoo. “Our handsome groom, right here, is about the get married.”

All three men cooed at Kyungsoo. Joonmyun nudged him, “Let’s go.”

 

The flower girls scattered Jasmines along the pathway. Kyungsoo smiled at his nieces as they loudly said hi to him, making their relatives lightly chuckle from their cuteness.

First to walk down the aisle was Yirin and Joonmyun. They walked out with their arms interlaced with one another as Yirin held the small bouquet in her hands.

“Are you okay?” Joonmyun whispered to her.

“Yes, why wouldn’t I be?” She replied, still holding that smile.

“Well you’re pregnant,” he stated bluntly. “I just wanted to remind you that you shouldn’t be doing so much.”

Yirin scoffed and gave him a glare, baffled from his statement. “Well, I am very capable of doing things regardless of my pregnancy, Kim Joonmyun.” They separated to their side.

, Joonmyun thought. He had managed to piss her off when she was feeling the most ecstatic.

Taegi and Luhan walked down the aisle. Luhan held her close to him but she wanted to keep a distance. She pinched his arm and he let out a concealed groan. “Ow, that hurts,” Luhan childishly whined. “I deserve your number to make this pain to go away.”

She rolled her eyes, “Die for all I care. I would just like to remind you that I have a boyfriend,” she whispered as Myungsoo narrowed his eyes at her. Myungsoo shook his head and wagged his index finger, as if disapproving her behavior. Taegi chuckled at her boyfriend then displayed a fake, terrified face.

Luhan looked at the direction and saw Myungsoo. “Well, if it doesn’t work out,” he looked at Taegi, “you know who will always be here waiting.” He winked at her then parted away. She scoffed at his lame pick-up lines and immature behavior. He puckered his lips at her but she rolled her eyes. Luhan laughed but Joonmyun hissed him to stop.

Yixing held his arm out to Hayeon with his dimpled smile, “It’s our turn.” Hayeon took his arm then walked out.

It was obvious that Hayeon was counting her steps and directing her every move in her mind; well at least it was obvious for Kris. He laughed at her and like a radar she heard it. She made eye contact with him and he gave her a sarcastic thumbs up with a dumb, gummy smile on his face. Hayeon glared at him then softly laughed.

Yixing looked at the same direction and already knew who it was. “Your boyfriend?” he asked.

“No, my boss,” she said, slowly halting her chuckles.

“Give it a while,” he looked at her with a smirkish grin. “I’m sure you’ll be more than a worker and he’ll be more than your boss.”

They parted. Hayeon was still trying to process what he meant.

The doors opened and everyone knew. They stood up and turned to that direction. Kyungsoo looked, waiting to see his bride come out. Arms laced with her father-in-law, Minrin stood by the revenue doors and saw the crowd in front of her, but only saw one man: Do Kyungsoo. She felt a painful tug in her stomach that made her gasp loudly and hold her stomach.

“You okay there?” Her father-in-law asked.

She sighed as the pain went away. “I’m fine,” she assured, “baby’s probably just excited.” Minrin smiled at her father-in-law, “Nothing to worry about.”

He smiled then pat his hand on hers. “Let’s go.”

The music played and all eyes were on her. Although she was a pregnant bride, Minrin looked much more graceful and beautiful than any other bride that Kyungsoo has ever seen. Even with the transparent veil over her face, Kyungsoo knew that her eyes were locked on his. She smiled, seeing how handsome her groom was and her heart raced as her steps got closer and closer to him. Kyungsoo couldn’t believe that he was getting married to this woman. It just felt too fantastical. Watching her walk down the aisle with his father was perhaps one of the greatest visuals that he will forever remember in his life.

His father gave her a kiss on the cheek and forehead before parting from her. Minrin joined Kyungsoo on the altar and the preacher began the wedding tradition. As he did so, the couple would give glances at each other and childishly chuckle every now and then. Anyone nearby could see their interaction and smiled.

“The couple wishes to recite their own vows.” The preacher nodded at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo smiled then held Minrin’s hands. “It was difficult to read you at first. But for you to accept my love, it was nearly impossible.” The crowd laughed. He nervously chuckled and Minrin smiled, reminiscing the times he had been so vehemently pursuing her. “But I never gave up. We didn’t meet each other for a long time, but my father always told me, ‘Find what you love and chase after it’–and that’s exactly what I did. You pushed me away countless time but like a boomerang, I came back no matter how many times you threw me away.” He looked at her, “I fervently came back for you not only because I was madly in love with you, but because I knew you felt the same.” Kyungsoo’s heart clenched once he saw that she was tearing up from his vows but he continued. “I know that you’ve had some bad experiences with love, but I was willing to prove to you that I was not going to hurt; that I truly, with all my heart, love you unconditionally.” He smiled with relief, “And it looks like I did because here we are now.”

Minrin lightly laughed as she wiped her tears away. Kyungsoo smiled, “I am marrying the woman that I love after what it seems like a countless round of cat and mouse. So push back your doubts when I say I love you, because I mean it with every vital piece in my body. I love you, Hwang Minrin, and that will never change. I will never care if anyone disapproves of our love. As long as we’re together, heaven is anywhere, any time.”

Minrin sniffled and cleared . She smiled and looked at Kyungsoo in the eyes. “I’ve never been so hostile and submissive in my life before; until I met you, Do Kyungsoo. Hostile because I’ve never feared falling in love so hard before and submissive because of your disarming character that I love and hate. Love because it’s brought us up to this point. Hate because I know I will never, ever seem to win. You are an amazing man and I cannot imagine how my life would be like if we never fell in love.”

Kyungsoo smiled and squeezed her hands, wanting to hold her in his arms and kiss her already. Minrin smiled as a teardrop slipped out and rolled down her cheek. “I love you with all my heart and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.”

The preacher turned to the groom. “Do you, Do Kyungsoo, take Hwang Minrin as your lawfully wedded wife?”

Kyungsoo clasped her hands firmer, “I do. For my entire life, I do.”

The preacher turned to the bride, “And do you, Hwang Minrin, take Do Kyungsoo, as your lawfully wedded husband?”

Minrin’s eyes begin to tear up from joy. Kyungsoo rubbed soothing circled on the back of her palm with his thumb to console his bride. She inhaled a breath then smiled at him, “I do, I always do.”

“Then by the power invested in me, I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

The couple exchanged rings. Kyungsoo cupped her cheek, “You look so breathtaking today.”

“Why thank you,” she replied close to his lips, “you look quite dashing yourself.”

Kyungsoo smiled then kissed his wife. The whole room was filled with cheers and applause. The couple pulled away then clasped hands together. They walked down the aisle and into the limousine that awaited for them. The newlyweds entered the luxurious vehicle and soon they were driving to their next destination.

Minrin took a deep breath as the familiar pain came back. Kyungsoo held her hands, “Are you okay?” he worriedly asked.

She nodded, “I think the stress is just getting to the baby.” She turned to her husband, “I’m only 7 months in, there’s nothing to worry about.”

Kyungsoo placed his hands on the baby bump and lovingly caressed it. “Two more months then you get to see mommy and daddy.”

Minrin smiled and brushed his hair with her fingers, “I love you so much, Do Kyungsoo. You make me so happy.”

Kyungsoo sat up and kissed her, “I love you too, Hwang Minrin.”

 

Everyone waited for the couple at the reception. Yirin was still not speaking to Joonmyun and he was trying every possible thing to make her talk to him at least. Joonmyun stood by the punch bowl and swirled his drink in his hand.

For once, he was doing something that she asked for. Hayeon had finally managed to make Kris get them drinks. He walked to go table only to see Joonmyun staring at Yirin from afar. Kris looked at Yirin’s direction and saw her with her arms folded and walking over to talk to Hayeon. Already he knew that she was upset because Yirin was not the type of person that folds her arms. Kris put the drinks aside and walked to Joonmyun. “Pissed the missus off?”

Joonmyun looked at Kris then looked away, “Nice to see you again.” he said flatly.

“Thanks, your excitement really tells me so,” Kris said sarcastically. “So what did you do to receive such punishment?”

Joonmyun watched at how angry Yirin looked while venting to Hayeon. “I told her that she should calm down on the activities since she’s pregnant.”

Kris laughed, “Wrong move.” He sipped the punch, “You know how much of a feminist Yirin is.” Hayeon’s eyes searched for him and as soon as she spotted him, she gave him a wide-eyed threatening look to hurry up with the drink. Kris nodded his head then rolled his head. “Well, I’ve gotta cater to some annoying girl.” He grabbed the cup, “Good luck with your problem.”

Yirin looked at the same direction as Hayeon and accidentally made eye contact with Joonmyun. He looked so pitiful and apologetic, but she was still offended with what he said. She turned the other cheek then walked away before Kris could reach them. She walked out the door and into the vineyard. Joonmyun followed her, wanting to resolve the situation now.

Joonmyun pulled her back before she could get any further. “Yirin,” he called.

“What do you want?” she asked, not facing him.

He walked to face her, “Why are you ignoring me?”

Her expression was cold and indifferent. “You know why yet you ask.”

“Look Yirin, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it that way. I’m just looking out for you.”

“Well, you don’t need to, okay.” She sighed and nodded behind him, “The couple is here.”

Joonmyun looked back at the limousine entering the fancy, gated entrance of the wine vineyard. Yirin walked past him and held her arms, “Yirin.”

She turned then pulled back her arms, “Don’t grab me like that.” Yirin walked back to the party and left Joonmyun loathing himself.

 

As they walked down the aisle of guests, Minrin and Kyungsoo held hands with their dazzling wedding rings on. They had changed out of their wedding attire and into something different. Minrin wore a hi-low, lavender dress with metallic, silver shoes and her hair down in wavy curls. Kyungsoo wore a lavender dress shirt with a monochromatic silver tie, light gray pants, with his hair slicked up to the side. They stood upon the altar and faced the crowd.

Kyungsoo took the microphone. “First, Minrin and I would like to thank Won Hotel and Resorts for allowing us to have our wedding reception here in their beautiful vineyard.” Everyone clapped as the owner stood up and waved. “Lastly we’d like to thank each and every one of you all for attending our wedding ceremony.”

It was Minrin’s turn to speak, “We all know everyone’s hungry so...Let’s cut the cake!” The couple sliced the cake together and as soon as everyone settled down with the food, provided by the five-star hotel catering, the speeches began.

“When my son told me that he was going to marry a girl that he had only met for only a year, I didn’t know what to say.” Kyungsoo’s father turned to his son, “I remember asking him if she was truly the one, that if it wasn’t just extreme infatuation at its peak. But he assured me that although their meeting was short, it was genuine. They’ve been challenged and their relationship has been tested but the love is still strong and pertinent.” He looked at the two, “Love and forgive. Don’t forget the reason why you got married. Don’t let an argument or misunderstanding be the reason why problems arise.”

Joonmyun looked at Yirin and held her hands, taking the elder’s words into consideration. Yirin looked at him and didn’t pull away. She placed her other hand on top of his and gave him an apologetic grin.

“Say ‘I love you’ to each other because you really never know when the last day comes.” The father included.

“I’m sorry,” she whispered.

Joonmyun shook his head then kissed her on the top of the head. “Don’t be.” Yirin put her head on his shoulder and listened to the rest of the elder’s speech.

“Appreciate your each other with love and affection. Kyungsoo-ah,” he said to his son, “respect Minrin. She will be the mother of your children and I expect her to be the only woman in your life. Love her like how I loved your mother, even more, if you want to show off.” the old man joke. He turned to Minrin, “I also speak for his mother when I say this–” he lift up the glass, “We’re all happy to have you in the family, Minrin.”

Minrin smiled then mouthed a ‘thank you’ to him. Her father-in-law sat down and it was Taegi’s turn to speak. Minrin was nervous to have her cousin give a speech since she had a diarrhea mouth. She was afraid of what the speech was going to consist of.

Taegi stood up, “Hello everyone, I am Hwang Taegi and I am the younger cousin of the bride.” She got right to it. “You know when Minrin told me about Kyungsoo, I straight up told her how stupid she was playing hard to get.” Minrin facepalmed herself in shame. Taegi chuckled, “Really! My cousin is so lucky to have someone like him in her life. I mean look at him and then look at her; she’s not worthy!” Everyone chuckled again at her joke.

Minrin playfully glared at her cousin. Taegi lightly chuckled, getting the cue. “But on the serious note, I always figured my dumb cousin would come around one day and this day is obviously it. I am more than honored to give my cousin to you, Kyungsoo-sshi. I trust that you will make her happy and that you two will live a loving and prosperous marriage.” She looked at Kyungsoo. “I also speak for her parents when I say this–” she put up her glass, “hurt Minrin and you’re dead meat.” The crowd laughed then clapped their hands.

It was Joonmyun’s turn to give his speech for his best friend. “The first time Kyungsoo, Minrin, and I met was at work. It was pretty clear that Kyungsoo fancied Minrin, because Kyungsoo tends to act like a cool guy when he’s in love.” he joked. Kyungsoo chuckled and shut his eyes in embarrassment. Joonmyun smiled, “But if there’s something that I’m most happy about, it’s the fact that with his burning, passionate love for Minrin, he stopped smoking. For years I’ve been demanding–even bribing, for him to quit. But you,” he pointed at Minrin, “you had him quite without even lifting a finger, placing a bet, or even wasting a breath. With this much control, I can’t even imagine what you can do to our Kyungsoo.” Joonmyun said cheekily. Everyone laughed and the men whistled and hollered. Joonmyun smiled proudly and he lifted up his glass, “So let’s all give a huge toast to the man with the worst haircut but with the prettiest bride in the room. Have a wonderful marriage, you two.” Everyone in the room burst into warm rounds of laughter. The vibe was welcoming and lively, just like how anyone would have wanted it to be.  Kyungsoo lightly chuckled in embarrassment. Minrin giggled on his shoulder and assured him that his hair was extremely handsome and she loved it.
 

After everything was finished, it was time for the bouquet toss and the couple to leave for their honeymoon. All the single ladies gathered around Minrin as she faced their backs to them. Just for the heck of it, Hayeon joined the crowd. Taegi glared at her boyfriend as he pushed her to join the circle. Both ladies doubt they were going to receive anything.

“You ladies ready?” Minrin asked as she looked forward. They all shouted a “yes” in unison. “One,” she counted off as she swung the bouquet over her head. “Two–” she repeated the action, “Three!” She tossed it and every woman there–except one–jumped to try catch it.

The bouquet flew in the air then landed in the crossed arms of Taegi. She looked at the flowers resting in her arms. Her eyebrows furrowed, confused because she didn’t even fight to get the bouquet. She looked at Myungsoo and he smirked then shrugged his shoulders. Everyone cheered and Taegi (feeling obligated to) held up the bouquet with an exaggerated smile on her face.

Minrin looked at her cousin and laughed. Kyungsoo snuck from behind her and hugged her, “You ready?”

She looked at him then nodded. The limousine parked in the drive through and the chauffeur came out to open the door for them. The guests crowded up by the red carpet and threw silver and white confetti at the couple as they walked down. With smiles filled with utmost happiness on their faces, Kyungsoo and Minrin held hands remembering this moment forever. They got in the car and the chauffeur drove off. They stood up and out the sun floor as they waved goodbye to their guests.

Suddenly that pain came back and it was stronger than ever. Minrin loudly winced and her face curled from the pain. Her hands gripped on the material of her dress as slipped back in the limo. Everyone from afar gasped from the sight and automatically knew something was wrong.

“Minrin!” Kyungsoo gasped and went down for her.

Panting with sweat already pebbling her forehead, Minrin opened her eyes and looked at her husband. “Kyungsoo,” she groaned in pain, sounding like she was going to cry any second. “I think my water broke.”

His eyes widened. He looked at the floor of the limo and saw how it was wet. Kyungsoo turned then pounded on the mirror next to the driver. “I need you to drive to the hospital now, my wife is going to be in labor!” he shouted in emergency.

The driver looked back then quickly nodded.

Kyungsoo turned back to his wife then held her hands, “Breathe, Minrin, breathe. Remember the breathing exercises we went over with together.”

She tried and tried but she couldn’t. It felt like her lungs were compressed again her belly. “It hurts,” she cried, tears running down her face.

He held her in his arms and kissed her forehead, trying to create a comfortable position for her. “It’s too early,” he shook his head, “It can’t be happening now.”

Minrin screamed as she felt the contractions growing more painful and powerful. “Kyungsoo!” she screamed in agony and tightly gripped his hands.

“Can you try to go faster?!” he shouted at the driver. Panic filled the air of the limousine and the stress level was out of the roof.

Minrin cried, “It hurts, Kyungsoo.” She shut her eyes and loudly yelled in pain as the contractions hit her again.

Kyungsoo nodded and pushed her hair away from her face, “It’s okay honey you’re doing fine. Just keep breathing and by the time you know it we’ll be at the hospital.”

Minrin continued to loudly groan in pain. Her hands gripped anything it caught a hold of and balled it into her fist.


Dr. Shim ran in the emergency room with his attire from the wedding still on.

“I thought you were off today?” A worker asked.

“There’s no time for questions. Hwang Minrin will be here anytime soon. She’s going into labor so we need to set up a room now.” he instructed.

“But what about their doctor that they had assigned to–”

“There is no time for that,” he interjected. The old doctor quickly put on his coat then made his way to the emergency room. Already he could hear Minrin panted and shouting in pain. Dr. Shim swiftly made his way towards her and assured that he will be her doctor for the labor. He placed them in a room, “Okay so will we be needing epidural today?” he asked the couple.

Minrin shook her head while continuing to take deep breaths, “No, I don’t want to drug the baby.” She looked at the doctor, “Dr. Shim, it’s too early. The baby is only 30 weeks in.”

“The baby has been experiencing some stress already so we don’t want to add more onto that. Instead, focus on breathing and relaxing so there won’t be so much tension.” Minrin nodded and continued to breathe. Kyungsoo held her hands and did the exercises with her. A few nurses came in and ran a check up on her.

“We’re at 6 centimeters but the baby’s not coming. We’re going to need to prepare for a C-section.”

Minrin shook her head, “No, no, no we–we had a birth plan and that was for me to give birth naturally.” She took a deep breath, “I want to push. I can do this doctor, please.”

Dr. Shim shook his head, “The baby’s heart rate is decreasing we need to move now.”

Minrin shook her head, “But–”

“Minrin,” Kyungsoo looked at her, “It’s for our daughter.”

The contractions came back and she screamed. “Okay, okay, okay!” she submitted. “I’ll do anything please just make this damn pain go away!”

 

Epidural and morphine really calms a laboring, pregnant woman down. They were in the operating room and Minrin was looped out on the morphine. The doctors were working on her c-section as Kyungsoo held her hands.

“Kyungsoo-ah.”

“Yes, honey?”

“I like bubbles.” she randomly confessed. “Let’s put bubbles in the baby’s room.” She giggled lightly, “Bubbles are cute and funny.”

“Yes, yes, we can put bubbles in the baby’s room once we get home.”

“Let’s make her room a cute yellow because yellow is cute.”

Kyungsoo smiled at his drugged out wife, “Yes, yellow is cute. We can paint her room yellow and add a tiny bubble machine to calm her down when she’s crying.”

A baby's cry was heard. Kyungsoo looked past the sheets and saw Dr. Shim holding up their precious baby. “It’s a girl,” he announced.

Kyungsoo smiled and kissed Minrin. “It’s a girl, honey.”

“Yay,” she cheered out of breath. “Congratulations, daddy, it’s a girl.” Minrin lightly chuckled, “We haven’t even come up with a name yet.”

Kyungsoo held the tiny being in his hands, “It’s okay,” he walked to her to show her their newborn, “we can think of one when you get your rest.”

“Wookyung,” she lowly said as she raised her finger, about to touch her baby. “Do Wookyung.” Minrin smiled as her eyes grew heavier.

"Wookyung," Kyungsoo smiled, “I like that.”

Minrin’s finger fell back and her eyes shut. The monitors went off and the beeping of the machines grew more intense. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened, “Minrin, honey?”

The doctor and nurses spoke medical jargon that Kyungsoo didn’t understand. “Sir, I need you to leave the room. Your wife has lost a lot of blood and we’re going to handle the situation as well as we can.”

“But my wife, is she okay?”

“Sir, if you can step out.”

A nurse carefully took Wookyung away from Kyungsoo. He walked out of the operating room and into the waiting room. His heart pound in his chest. He twirled his wedding band around his finger and shut his eyes, praying that everything would be alright.

Joonmyun and Yirin ran down the hall and saw Kyungsoo in a hospital suit. “Hey,” he called, “how’d it go?”

Kyungsoo looked at the couple, “We, uh, we have a baby girl, Wookyung, but Minrin lost a lot of blood in there and, uh. So I don’t–I don’t know what’s going on inside.” He began to stammer and mumble a lot of words. He began to shake a little bit more than before. His foot began to tap on the floor and he toyed with his thumbs.

Yirin began to recognize who he reminded her of at the moment: herself when Joonmyun was in the hospital. She sat next to him and pat him on the back. “It’s going to be okay. Minrin is a strong woman, she can push through this. I believe in her and so should you.”

 

An hour past, then two, and then a few more. It didn’t help that he wasn't receiving any more information about the condition of his wife or his baby. Yirin leaned on Joonmyun directly across from Kyungsoo. He had told them that they could leave, but the couple insisted on staying.

It was late and everyone, even though they tried their best to hide it, was tired. Myungsoo and Taegi came with coffee for everyone. After distributing them to each, Myungsoo sat down next to Kyungsoo. “Damn doctors always take this long, there’s nothing to worry about.” he assured.

The doors opened and a nurse appeared. “Do Kyungsoo-sshi?” He looked up and the nurse smiled, “She’s awake.” She assisted Kyungsoo to the NICU. “As you know the baby is 2 months premature. She weighs 3 lbs. and 5 oz. Since the baby is so small she has some respiratory problems and will need to remain in the NICU for a few weeks until she is able to breathe on her own. However, you two are welcome to see her anytime you want.”

Once they entered, he saw Minrin in a wheelchair next to an incubator, talking to the infant.

“After she woke up, she demanded to see her baby.” the nurse explained. “We told her that she needed to rest but she insisted that she was fine.”

“Hello, Wookyung, mommy’s beautiful little angel.”

The nurse nodded her head for him to go then closed the door. He walked up to them and held her shoulder. He kissed her on the forehead and sighed, “That was the scariest night of my life. It was awful.”

Minrin put her hands on his and shook her head, “No.” She looked at her daughter. “It was beautiful. It was so incredibly beautiful.”

Kyungsoo looked at the baby, “Welcome to the world, Do Wookyung. I’m your daddy and this is your mommy.” He looked at Minrin then kissed her forehead, “I love you, please don’t scare me like that again.”

Minrin smiled then put her hands on top of the incubator, “As long as Wookyung is okay and we’re happy, nothing can ever go wrong.”


Word Count:
Approx. 5,000

O_O Now this is the most that I've written in a chapter

 

Yay they got married! Isn’t Luhan just a teeny tiny bit desperate? I don’t know man, but if my boyfriend were Myungsoo I’d totally ditch Luhan too. Do you guys think Yixing was right? Will HaKris happen? Who knows, will Hayeon date her best friend’s ex? Kris and Joonmyun finally talked but there was still a bit of sarcasm and tension between or perhaps it was the situation that our Joonmyun was in. Do you think Yirin has the right to be mad? Maybe it’s a pregnant women thing, I’m not sure. But now the anger is gone thanks to Kyungsoo’s father. YAY! WE GET TO SEE DR. SHIM AGAIN! Too bad it was for Minrin’s operation.

 

So that’s the end of this story. Bad ending, I know. I’m not sure if I will have an epilogue but I will definitely make an sequel of Minrin, Kyungsoo, and Wookyung’s life (only if you guys want a sequel *coughs*because i have been planning it for ages and will be kind of sad if no one will read it*coughs*)

Anyway thank you everyone for being so awesome and supporting this story. I never expect that it’s get so many subscribers. All the upvotes that this story received, I honestly cannot even describe how happy I am. Honestly this was probably one of my more serious drama/love stories and I am glad that it went well. For everyone that commented, thank you so much because honestly you were my motivators that kept me going when I felt like not writing. Thanks each and every one of you all for stick with this story for TWO WHOLE YEARS!

Please comment and upvote. I would love to read about what you guys thought of my story.

P.S. I will be holding a giveaway so prepare for that. I'll notify you guys when the sequel will be up + my giveaway.
P.P.S. Please support my other stories. I have my juicy (meaning it's filled with drama and i really enjoy writing it so far) Onew story called
i really hope you guys will also support my other stories anyways thank you all and i love you!!!