Reunion

Mistake

"Yuri wanted to talk to you all." Andrew said and Taeyeon nodded her head. She walked into the room with other followed behind her, like chicks followed hen. They saw Yuri smiled weakly at them.

"Y-yuri." Taeyeon called out, scaring Yuri would chased them away again.

"Hey guys." Yuri waved her hands. Sooyoung ran toward Yuri and hugged Yuri as tight as she could.

'Yuri-ah! You make us worry!" Sooyoung cried as she hugged.

"Soo, c-can't breathe." Yuri complained and Sooyoung let go of her. Yuri just smiled and wiped away Sooyoung's tears.

'Yuri unnie!" The two maknaes hugged Yuri too. Yuri only smiled and returned the hug. At this moment, she was glad that she listened to Andrew's advice of talking with the girls.

"Yuri." Hyoyeon said and wiped away her tears.

"Guys, long time no see." Yuri began to cough.

'Yuri, rest." Sooyoung quickly pushed Yuri down to bed, making the sick girl leaning at the wall.

"Water, drink it." Tiffany gave Yuri a glass of water. Sunny helped Yuri to drink it. Everyone surrounded Yuri, except Jessica. She was scared to go near to Yuri since she hurted Yuri so much.

"Yuri, where had you been?" Sunny asked.

"I just being at here. I opened that cafe ten months ago." Yuri explained. Everyone nodded their head as Jessica sat behind Tiffany, hoping to hide herself behind Tiffany but unfortunately, Yuri saw it.

"Why did you left us and didn't leave any contact?" Hyoyeon asked and glared at Yuri. Yuri just chuckled.

"I been in contact with manager oppa. I just want to remove myself from your life since I left you guys behind."

"Pabo! You never leave us. In fact we were trying to hard to find you all over South Korea." Sooyoung said. Yuri just smiled weakly and shook her head. She never thought that those eight girls would really searched her for so long and once again, she felt warmth from her friends.

"Yuri-ah, we miss you so much. Will you be back?" Tiffany asked and Yuri frowned. She sighed and lowered her head. Jessica saw it and thought it was her who made Yuri stayed away from SNSD. She blamed herself for chasing Yuri away from SNSD, for pushing Yuri away and didn't let Yuri explained to her.

"I can't go back guys. I want but my heart can't." Yuri smiled weakly.

"You can just do the surgery." Sunny suggested.

"Its not that easy. I had been waiting for one whole year now and there's still no suitable heart donor for me." Yuri just shook her head on her bad luck in life.

"But in this mean time can you be back with us?" Taeyeon asked and Yuri shook her head.

"Why?" Yoona asked, not happy about Yuri's answer.

"I had a cafe here. I can't just leave it behind and go with you guys. I will still support you guys as a fan." Yuri wanted to smile but tears falling out from her eyes when she locked her gaze with the others. She hated herself to cry right now even though she wanted to be tough and told all her friends that she was fine being away from them. In fact she was not. She desperately wanted to be by their side but her body condition just couldn't let her to do what she wanted.

"Yuri." Hyoyeon said and hugged Yuri. Everyone of them hugged Yuri tightly except Jessica. She was still feeling guilty. Tiffany noticed it and pushed Jessica toward Yuri after they broke the hug. Jessica lost her balance and fell onto Yuri.

'Omo! Sorry, Yuri. Sorry." Jessica quickly cupped Yuri's face and looked all over the tall girl body, scaring her fall would made Yuri hard to breathe. Yuri just hold Jessica's hand and caressed the older girl's cheek.

"I'm fine. Sica. Thanks." Yuri smiled.

"Yuri, I know this is too late to do this but I want to say I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For saying those harsh word to you. Ignoring you and pushing you away from me."

"Its okay. Its my fault anyway. I did that do you." Yuri chuckled bitterly.

"No, its my fault. I didn't let you finish your explaination."

"Its fine. It doesn't matter anymore. Its past."

"Yuri." Jessica hugged Yuri and began to cry.

"Thanks, Sica. For talking to me again. Its been a long time for me to hear yoru angelic voice." Yuri said and gently Jessica's hair. Both of them just enjoyed such moment with others looking at them with relieved. Yuri and Jessica finally were back to normal. Suddenly, a knock on the door interrupted such sweet moment. They turned around and saw a doctor was standing at the door.

"I need to talk with Ms.Kwon privately but if Ms.Kwon insisted her friends to stay beside her, its okay." The doctor said.

"I want us to talk privately." Yuri said and the eight girls were staring at her with their eyes widened.

"Yuri, we can be by your side." Tiffany said.

"No, I want to talk about this privately." Yuri said in a firm tone.

"But Yuri unnie." Seohyun whined and it was the first time Yuri saw Seohyun whined.

"No, Seohyun. Please respect my decision." Yuri said or more like begged the girls.

"I guessed we will go back now. We will come find you after we finish our CF shooting tomorrow." Sooyoung said and stood up.

"Okay. Lets go girls. We need plenty of rest for tomorrow's work. After tomorrow's work we can had our holiday." Taeyeon said and Yuri shot her and Sooyoung a thankful glance. She wan grateful that Sooyoung and Taeyeon were being a thoughtful friends.

"Yuri, take care. We will miss you." Tiffany hugged and gave a quick peck at Yuri's cheek before she walked out from the room.

"Yuri, dude, take care." Hyoyeon hugged Yuri and gently smacked Yuri's arm.

"Unnie, take care. Please." Yoona said with Seohyun beside her nodding her head.

"Unnie, I will find you." Seohyun said. Yuri just patted the two maknaes head.

"Yuri, stay healthy. We wll help you find a suitable heart donor." Sunny said with confident.

"Yuri, you are soooooo going to treat me at your cafe." Sooyoung smirked. Yuri just shook her head, thinking her cafe going to suffer a great loss.

"Yuri, stay strong. We're all here for you." Taeyeon gently patted Yuri's head like a mother to her daughter. Yuri just nodded her head.

"Yuri." Jessica called out for Yuri and Yuri was staring at her.

"Please-" Jessica's voice cracked and started to sob.

"Sica, don't cry. I prefer you to smile." Yuri smiled at Jessica. Jessica wiped her tears and smiled but it turned out an ugly one.

"Yuri, please, don't leave me. C-come back." Yuri pulled Jessica into her embrace,

"Shh, I always be in your heart." Yuri whispered in a low voice. Jessica only nodded her head.

"You need to go now. Take care." Yuri smiled and let go of Jessica. Jessica pouted, she wanted to stay with Yuri a bit longer.

"Jess, lets go." Tiffany called out for Jessica. Jessica stood up and sighed.

"Bye, Sica." Yuri waved her hands. She felt a pair of lips was on hers, and Jessica's face was so close. She then realized Jessica just kissed her. She returned the kiss, hoping this was all a dream. Both of them broke apart and Jessica ran away, leaving Yuri stunned.

"Ms.Kwon." The doctor called out for Yuri, pulling the girl back to reality. Yuri just nodded her head and touched her lips, couldn't believe what had happened.

"Oh, sorry." Yuri lowered her head.

"Its okay. Ms.Kwon, this is about your condition. Do you eat your medicine regularly?"

"S-sorry, no. Sometime I forgot when I was too busy." Yuri lowered her head, waiting to be scold by the doctor. But she only heard a sigh from the doctor.

"Ms.Kwon, you shouldn't do that. You had make your condition getting worst." The doctor sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Huh?" Yuri looked at the doctor, tilted her head to a side.

"Ms.Kwon, we will try our best to find a suitable heart donor right now, to cure your heart disease."

"If there's isn't any?"

"With your condition right now, you only able to live for three more months." The doctor said and Yuri nodded her head. She knew this was coming, but she never expected this fast.

"I understand."

"I will give you s stronger medicine to control your sickness but I not guarantee that it won't get worst."

"I understand that pretty well."

"So the best way is to do the surgery." Yuri only nodded her head.

"When can I be out?"

"You can out now if you want."

"I want it then."

"Okay. I will go call the nurse to come and help you." The doctor said and sighed.

"Thanks. by the way, do you mean that, I is able to live for maximum of three months?"

"Yes, and if you continue to neglect it, it can be shorten to one or two months, even weeks."

"I understand. Thank you."

"I will be excusing myself." The doctor walked out. Yuri leaned against the wall and sighed. She never knew her condition was getting this worst since she hadn't been at the hospital for three months.

"Luckily the others weren't here, they will be crying and panicking." Yuri giggled while imagined the eight girls' reaction if they were here with her.

"Yuri?" Yuri saw Andrew and Mary, who were standing at the door.

"I want to go back." Andrew only nodded his head and headed to take his car.

"Yuri, are you okay?" Mary asked and Yuri nodded her head.

"I'm perfectly fine. The doctor is just going to give me the medicines. Lets go take and go home." Yuri said and Mary nodded her head. Mary didn't want to pursue on Yuri's condition if Yuri didn't want to tell her even though she knew there's something Yuri was hiding. But being as stubborn as an ox, Yuri wouldn't tell Mary even if Mary begged her.

(A/N: TOOOOOO YURI POV~~)

It had been three days since that day. I was sitting at here, with the girls, not being there serving customers. I wanted to serve the customer but Andrew and Mary just kept telling me to spend my time with these eight girls. But I wanted to make some coffee, after all, I'm a barista.

"I need to go back to work." I stood up and eight pairs of eyes were staring at me.

'Awww, please stay a little bit more, Yuri unnie~" Yoona used her aegyo on me.

"Sorry, Yoong. But this is my cafe, I need to work too." I walked away and headed toward the counter.

"Awww, you're no fun!" I heard Sooyoung shouted and I sighed.

"Huh? You should be there." Andrew raised one of his eyebrow and looked at me.

"I am a barista, not a customer." I said and started to make coffee.

"Alright, you're the boss." Andrew shrugged his shoulder. I looked at the eight girls and sighed. I shouldn't let myself be this close to them. I didn't want them to be heartbroken when I was gone.

"Yuri." A sudden voice startled me and I looked back, only saw Jessica standing there, looking at me.

"Is there anything wrong, Sica?"

"Are you avoiding me?" Huh? How could she think of that? Sometime I was impressed by her amazing imagination and over thinking-ness. I pulled her into my embrace.

"No. What make you think so?"

"Because you don't want to spend time with us."

"I am the owner here and I need to serve customer."

"But I want to talk with you more." She pouted and whined. Urgh! It struck my heart. I just smiled and pinched her nose.

"Aigoo! Miss me that much? You can come by after the shop is close. I will talk all night with you." I said and she stared at me with hope in her eyes.

'Really?"

"Yup."

"Promise?"

"Promise and I never break my promises." I said confidently. She just giggled and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I will come at 8." She whispered.

"I will be waiting for you." I smiled and gently her hair and sniffed into her strawberry scent.

"You better go back to them. They are start wondering where are you." I said and pointed at a group of chit chatting girls.

"Okay. Meet you at 8." She let go of me and walked back to the girls. I sighed and shook my head. Why she had to make this hard for me? I was madly and hopelessly in love with her and she was treating me that nicely with skinship. I needed to be calm for tonight. I sighed and continued to work. Kept hoping night would come faster so that I was able to close the shop.

Jessica, what's in your mind? I was confused. You said you were sorry but you acted otherwise. You was being clingy and I could saw you glancing at me from time to time. Sica-ah, could it be, you love me too? But it was impossible since you were straight. Argh, I, Kwon Yuri, was so confused right now.

 

A/N: Sorry that yesterday couldn't update...I reached home during midnight. Hope you guys like this chap...XD..ENJOY AND please comment...XD