SNSD is a whole again

Mistake

The next morning, Yuri woke up and she felt a heavy weight on her hand. She looked up and saw Jessica was sleeping in an awkward position. She smiled and used her other hand to brush off Jessica's hair. Jessica stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes.

"Good morning, sunshine." Yuri greeted with a bright smile on her face.

"Mmf, good morning Yuri." Jessica sat up. Yuri finally was able to sit up.She gently cupped Jessica's face and brought it closer to her to land a peck on the older girl's lips.

"Are you fully awake now?" Yuri asked. Jessica smiled shyly and nodded her head. She never knew Yuri would woke her up with such way.

"Seobang~" Jessica cooed.

"Aigoo, my yeobo miss me that much?" Yuri pulled Jessica into her embrace. Jessica only nodded her head.

"Come on, give your awesome seobang a kiss." Jessica crashed her lips onto Yuri's lips. They both shared a short kiss and looked at each other, smile on their face.

"I miss you so much, yeobo."

"I miss you too, seobang." Jessica said but Yuri heard her stomach growling.

"My yeobo is hungry right now. Lets call Taeyeon bring some food for you."

"How about you?" Jessica sat on Yuri laps.

"Me, I can't eat. I only can eat tomorrow." Yuri smiled and caressed her wife's cheek. Jessica took out her phone and called Taeyeon. After the call, she snuggled in her seobang's embrace.

"Omo! You guys stop this PDA." Taeyeo walked in and sighed.

"YURI!!!!"

"UNNIE!!!' Sooyoung and Yoona ran past Taeyeon which caused Taeyeon spinned around. Sooyoung lifted Jessica up and put her on a chair and then Yoona and Sooyoung hugged Yuri.

"G-guys t-too tight." Yuri said and Sooyoung let go of the hug. Both of them smiled at Yuri sheepishly.

"Jess, your breakfast." Tiffany walked in and handed a lunch box to Jessica.

'Unnie."

"Yuri." Seohyun and Sunny and Hyoyeon were hugging Yuri too. Yuri just gently patted their head and smiled.

'Sorry for letting you guys worry about me." Yuri smiled.

"As long as you come back with us, back to SNSD, we forgive you." Sooyoung said and the others nodded their head but Yuri frowned.

"Whats wrong Seobang?"

"Sorry guys. But I can't be back to SNSD." Yuri sighed.

'Why?" Sunny asked.

"You don't like us? You don't want to be with us anymore?" Tiffany asked, on the verge of crying.

"No, I want to be with you guys but I had already retire. I can't just walk in, and tell Lee SooMan that ' Yoh, I am back.' something like that."

"I can just tell my uncle about this."

"No, Sunny. Not all about that. I had my cafe here. I need to run this cafe."

"We will help you take carre of it." Andrew and Mary appeared at the door.

"Your problem solve. So why not?" Taeyeon asked. Yuri just shook her head.

"No, I just can't." Yuri said.

"Because even if Ms.Kwon is cure with the surgery, her heart is still weak and she can't do any heavy activities." The doctor walked into the room.

"Just like what he said." Yuri sighed again.

"But she still can sing right?" Sooyoung asked and the doctor nodded his head.

"Then there's no problem. Dancing is not heavy activities if you rest well." Hyoyeon said.

"And eat the medicine that the doctor prepare." Seohyun continued.

"G-guys, b-but-"

"No more but, Kwon Yuri. You're coming back with us. Sunny, call your uncle." Taeyeon said and Yuri sighed. She stared at the ceiling and sighed.

"Seobang, don't you want to come back, to us, to me?" Jessica asked as she hugged Yuri's waist.

"I want to but I scared that my heart can't stand all those schedules."

"Don't worry. As long as we're all here, we will always look out for you." Tiffany said, showing her famous eye smile.

"Uncle said he is happy that Yuri will be back. He will arrange a press conference right after Yuri is back." Sunny said.

"See, Yuri. You're not along. You had us, all eight of us, you had your SM family member. You can always count on us." Taeyeon said.

'Thanks guys. Thanks a lot. I, SUPER DUPER AWESOME, HOT, Y AND HANDSOME KWON YURI IS BACK!" Yuri shouted.

"Yah! You;re still so full of yourself." Sooyoung complained. Everyone laughed.

"Seobang, its good to be back?"

"Definitely a yes." Yuri smiled and gave a quick peck on Jessica's forehead.

"Girls, right now is....."

"GIRLS GENERATION!" All nine girls shouted. SNSD was back again, back with nine members, not eight. All of them were laughing and chatting in the room. Waiting for their next album to be out, to promote their album as nine members, nine sisters , a big happy family.

 

A/N: THE END~~~ XD...hope you guys like it.....XD..please comment and subscribe...I'm sorry this is a bit short...