Tears

Mistake

The girls were back in their dorm, after their one month of vacation. They had so much fun in Okinawa and other places in Japan. They were able to eat those delicious ramen and enjoyed all those scenery. It was autumn when they were there. So it wasn't too hot nor too cold for the girls. The girls were sitting on the couch and on the floor, looked at the photos that they took during their trip, only Yoona, who went straight into her room.

"I wish Yuri was there with us, It will be more fun with her around." Hyoyeon said.

"I prefer she not around me." Jessica stated coldly. Hyoyeon just shrugged her shoulder and continued look at the photos. Although Jessica said so, but deep inside her heart, she was worried about Yuri. The tall tanned girl didn't show herself like she promised, she just dissapeared for one whole month. She missed the tall girl but at the same time hated her for took away her ity. She mentally sighed.

"UNNIE! Yuri unnie is gone!" Yoona shouted and ran out from her room.

"Stop joking, Yoong. Its not funny." Sooyoung said but Yoona was staring at them with a serious expression. Seohyun walked into the room for awhile and walked out too.

"Yoona unnie is right. Yuri unnie is gone. All her things are not in the room anymore." Seohyun said and Taeyeon ran into the room. She walked out with Yoona's help. She lost all her energy. Jessica's face expression changed for that two seconds but soon changed back to her icy cold expression.

'They are right. Yuri's thing are gone." Taeyeon said and slumped down on the ground.

"I will call the ma-"

"Ding Dong." The doorbell cut Sunny off. Tiifany went to get the door and their manager walked into the room.

"Hey girls. Hows your vacations?"

"Good but oppa, Yuri-"

"I know she is gone." Manager cut Taeyeon off.

"You know?! Where is she?" Hyoyeon asked with her eyes widened.

"She....quit the group."

"WHAT?!" Sooyoung stood up and grabbed their manager's collar.

"Stop it, Soo!" Taeyeon shouted and Sooyoung let go.

"Oppa, you're joking, right?" Seohyun said and her voice cracked.

"No, she ask the president pull her out from the group."

"But w-why?" Sunny's voice cracked too, as she trying to held her tears.

"Yuri's performance was getting worst this few weeks. Lee SooMan met her and they had a talk. In the end, Yuri ask him to pull her out from the group. The president agreed to it since he dont want Yuri to be sad. Yuri just mention she was being too stress to continue in this enviroment so she signed the termination contract." He explained.

"N-no way. Y-yuri." Tiffany started to cry along with others.

"I just telling you the news. I need to go now. You guys can rest for three more days. Bye." Their manager walked out from the dorm and leaned against the car.

"Sorry girls. But Yuri told me not to tell you guys the exact reason of her leaving." He said and drove away.

Back at the dorm, everyone was crying except Jessica. She was just too shocked that Yuri left them, left her. She knew she treated Yuri harshly but the taller girl deserved all this.

"Girls, let find Yuri back. Hyo and Soo, call all Yuri's friend. Fany, call Yuri. Yoona and Seohyun, call Yuri's family, Sunny, call your uncle, Jess and me , lets go search all over the dorm, to find any clues or notes." Taeyeon stood up and ordered everyone. The others nodded and started to move, except for one, Im Yoona. She just stomped toward Jessica and slapped the older girl.

"Yoona!" Seohyun understood what was in Yoona's mind so she quickly hugged the older girl.

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! WHY YOU NEED TO BE THIS CRUEL TO HER?!" Yoona shouted. Everyone was just staring at her and back to Jessica.

'Hng! If you know what she did to me, then you will understand me."

"Heck! I know perfectly well what she did! But you were just too cruel to her!" Yoona wanted to hit Jessica so much right now. The anger inside was building ever since she saw how Jessica treater her favorite unnie.

"What she did to me was unforgiveable! I lost very important thing! I lost my ity!" Jessica shouted and stood up but Tiffany grabbed her wrist to stopped her to chage toward the taller girl.

"I LOST SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO ME DUE TO HER STUPID, DISGUSTING ACTION!" Jessica shouted as her face became red.

"Right, like you are not responsible in it. You ask for it. Yuri unnie say you're drunk and you ask for it. You are the one who pushed yourself to her!" Yoona shouted back. Jessica's eyes widened. She now remembered back what Yuri wanted to tell her that day. Yuri just wantd to tell her that her, Jessica Jung, was drunk and asked for .

"And disgusting? stupid? You are saying Yuri unnie;s love for you is disgusting and stupid?! You're the one that is stupid!" Yoona smakced Seohyun's hand away and charged toward Jessica.

'Say what?! Yuri love Jessica?!" Tiffany gasped. Yoona grabbed Jessica's collar and shook the older girl violently.

"Do you know how much she suffered? Do you know how much she wanted to talk to you? Do you know how hurt she is when she saw you ignoring her? DO YOU KNOW SHE CRIED EVERY NIGHT AND ONLY SEOHYUN AND I COMFORTED HER TO SLEEP?!" Yoona shouted and shook Jessica. The others were just staring at them.

"Yoona unnie is right. Sica unnie, you lost it and we're sorry for it. And if that person that you marry really love you, he wouldn't mind that you lost your ity to someone else. You're happy now. But Yuri unnie didn't." Seohyun shook her head.

"Do you know your action and words are tearing her world apart? Do you know that she blamed herself from what had happened although its not all her fault? Do you know she always smiled bitterly when staring at you from afar? DO YOU KNOW SHE IS GETTING THINNER AND MORE EMOTIONAL? Do you know she is getting weaker day by day? WHY NONE OF YOU NOTICE HER STRANGE BEHAVIOUR?" Yoona shouted to everyone in the room and let go of Jessica. She stepped a few steps back with tears streaming down her face.

"Unnie, Yoona unnie is right. Yuri unnie suffered much. She gave all her heart and world to you, Sica unnie and you threw it away. Killing her slowly and made her suffered. Maybe thats why she left." Seohyun began to hug Yoona. The two maknaes were crying in each other embrace. The five older girls just stared at Jessica, whose eyes slowly formed tears. Jessica gasped and her heart ached when she heard all the truth from the two maknaes.

"B-bring Yu-yuri u-unnie back, p-please." Yoona sobbed.

"S-SNSD i-isn't S-SNSD anymore without Y-yuri unnie." Seohyun continued. Slowly all of them hugged the two maknaes, except Jessica. She just ran into her room and cried.

'W-why? Why am I crying? I should hate her!" She shouted and punched her pillow. The others heard her clearly but decided to let her cool down. Taeyeon wiped away her tears. Sunny went to accept a call and she was back with a frown on her face.

'Guys, uncle just called. He said he will announce the retirement of Yuri tomorrow." Sunny sighed.

"We still need to find Yuri. We need to know how is she. We still able to bring her back." Sooyoung said.

"I will tell uncle to delay the time. But if he insisted on announcing it tomorrow. I guess we will just leave it that way." Sunny sighed.

"Now girls, do your job." Taeyeon ordered and everyone started their task. But all their hardwork only came to the same result, none of them could contact Yuri. It was just like Yuri dissapeared from the world. All of them sighed.

'I want Yuri unnie!" Yoona said and hit the couch.

"Yoona, calm down. We will definitely bring Yuri back. With all cost." Taeyeon said in a serious tone. Everyone just sighed and stared at the door of Jessica's room.

"Fany, please go and comfort her." Tiffany nodded her head and went into the room. She saw Jessica curled into a ball and crying. She sat beside the crying girl and rubbed the crying girl's back.

"Jess, stop crying. We will bring Yuri back."

"Tiff, I don't know why I'm crying." Jessica hugged Tiffany and cried inside the latter embrace.

"How do you feel when you heard the news?"

"I felt heartbroken. I felt my world crumbled. But I suppose to hate her."

"How do you feel when you ignore her and saw her change?"

"I felt heart pain. I wanted to go to her but my pride kept telling me what she did to me."

"Do you still hate her for doing that to you?"

"I don't know. Tiff! I want Yuri back!" Jessica sobbed. Tiffany only shook her head.

'Jess, we can't contact Yuri. We can't find her but we will try our best to find her. President said he will announces Yuri's retirement tomorrow."

"W-what?! No! Yuri will be back! Seobang will be back!"

"Jess, she is not your seobang anymore. You did those to her, telling those hurtful words to her. There's no way for her to continue be your seobang."

"I don't care. I want her be my seobang."

"You don't even love her, Jess. Stop giving her hope."

"I love her! I realize I love her. Thats why I break up with DongHae!" Jessica shouted but soon use her hands to cover . She couldn't believe what she had said.

"But why did you do those cruel thing to her?"

"I don't know, Tiff. I don't know! I should be hating her. So I ignored her and said those cruel words. I don't know she leaving me will be this painful for me."

"Jess, please think carefully about how you feel toward her. Don't make her or you, yourself confuse." Tiffany sighed and hugged the crying girl.

"Y-yuri. Y-yuri, c-come b-back p-please." Jessica continued to cry. Suddenly Taeyeon walked in.

"Sorry to interrupt. But just now we found this disc. It seems that Yuri made it and wanted to give it to Jess. Watch it when you free." Taeyeon put the disc on the table and walked out from the room.

"I going to prepare lunch. You can watch that disc if you want." Tiffany sighed and walked out from the room. Jessica stood up and walked toward the table lifelessly. She took the disc and walked toward the living room.

'Sooyoung, please help me play this disc." Jessica asked. Sooyoung just nodded since she knew the older girl cried as her eyes were red and puffy. She helped Jessica set up the player and played it. Jessica was sitting on the couch.

"Am I on?" Yuri appeared on the screen and looked around. Jessica giggled at Yuri's confused face.

'Oh, I can see my awesome and super duper handsome face now. So I guess I'm on. " Yuri smiled and stepped a few steps back. Walked toward the piano. Yuri sat down  and placed her hands on the piano.

'Sica-ah, this is the piano version of 'mistake'. I'm sorry for the mistake that I made." Yuri said and started playing the piano. Her husky voice could be heard throughout the dorm so all the girls walked toward the living room and watched the video. They began to cry again.

"I guess when you guys saw this, I had left. I had decide to leave you guys and now I am waiting to meet with the president. Sorry for leaving you guys but this is the best way for all of us. I know my condition very well and I can't drag you guys behind because of me. Because of my silly mistake." Yuri chuckled bitterly.

"Lets hear a few more songs, okay? I guessed I will play ' star, star, star,' ,' complete' and 'tears'. Enjoy!" Yuri started played again and her husky voice could be heard again. Everyone kept crying and sobbing. They missed the tall tanned girl very much. They missed every part of her and they wanted her to be here with them. Maybe Seohyun was right. SNSD wasn't SNSD anymore without their one and only KkabYul.

"Guys, like it? I guess you guys will like it although I don't have a nice voice like Taeyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany or Sica. But I still had a y voice.  You guys gotta continue as SNSD and work hard. I will pray for you guys hard. You guys always be in my heart and I won't forget all of the memories. I guess this is the end now. Bye! Hwaiting!! Don't bother finding me. I won't accept your calls. You guys need to focus on your career go do your best. Bye. Love you guys. And I'm not lying. B-bye." Yuri's voice cracked and the video stopped, indicated it had end.

"Y-yuri." Jessica began to cry and collapsed.

"JESS!" Tiffany shouted. Sooyoung carried Jessica toward their room. She gently placed Jessica on the bed and covered the girl with a blanket.

"If you know this is going to happen, you should notice your true feeling to her and her feeling to you." Sooyoung sighed and walked out from the room.

After awhile, Jessica woke up and she sat on the bed. Tiffany was about to enter the room. She saw Jessica was sitting up so she quickly went to the latter side.

"Are you okay?" Jessica only nodded her head and stared at the ceiling and Tiffany's face.

"Y-yuri." Jessica said and began to cry since she realized Yuri was and wouldn't be by her side anymore.

'Shh, don't forget to breathe. You should apologize to the maknaes. They are still angry at you, especially Yoona." Jessica only nodded her head after hearing Tiffany's motherly tone.

"I miss Yuri, Tiff. I miss her real bad. I want her be by my side."

"I know. All of us do too. We will do our best." Tiffany said and gave Jessica a bright smile.

"Lets go apologize to the two maknaes." Tiffany said and grabbed Jessica's hand to the kitchen. Yoona saw Jessica and turned away.

"Yoona, Seohyun, sorry for what I did to Yuri. I a-am s-sorry." Jessica began to curl up into a ball and cry. Yoona softened up when she saw the older girl cried.

'I'm sorry. Forr being so rude to you, unnie." Yoona sighed. She walked and squatted down just beside Jessica, gently rubbing the older girl's back.

"Guys, stop crying. We are going to find her. No matter how long it take! We are going to bring our Kwon Yuri back and scold her and punish her for doing such idiotic decision!" Taeyeon said and everyone nodded. That's right. Everyone was going to do their best in finding their KkabYul and brought the KkabYul back and told the KkabYul that she ws in a big trouble.

But they never knew, this search had took them a whole year.

 

A/N: Triple update~~ Hope you guys like it and please comment...Thanks.