Flashback, The mistake

Mistake

I was now on the airplane and was staring outside the window. Waiting for it to take off. Those memories began to come back to me.

~~FLASHBACK TIME~~

I was standing here and I knew she would be here soon. I going to tell her how much I love her. I was having a bouquet or roses on my hand and I was sweating like crazy. I was just too nervous. It was the first time for me to tell her that I loved her, after those seven years of crush. Argh!! I just so freaking nervous.

"Oh, I'm here." I heard her voice, her angelic voice. I turned around and frowned. There was a man, DongHae and my heart broke into pieces when I saw their intertwined hand. I quickly hid myself so that she wouldn't saw me.

"So fast. I want to stay by your side a little bit longer, baby." DongHae said. I saw Jessica was giggling.

'Sorry but need to go now. Bye." I heard she said and the next moment was breaking my heart, literally. Jessica leaned in and shared a passionate kiss with DongHae. I dropped the roses and slumped on the ground, with tears flowing out from my eyes. Soon, I felt it was hard for me to breathe.

"S-sica. W-why?" I said before my vision turned to black. The next moment I woke up, I saw white ceiling and the two maknaes who was sitting beside me.

"Yoong, unnie is awake." Seohyun called out. Yoona quickly lifted her head and stood up, to help me sit up.

'W-where am I?" I asked.

"You're in the hospital unnie. You're here an hour ago." I nodded my head as a response to Seohyun.

"You scare us. Seobaby and I were back from shopping and we saw you lying on the ground unconciously. So we brought you to the hospital."

"Do the others know about this?" Both of them shook their head.

"Good, don't tell them."

'But-"

"Seohyun, I don't want them to worry." I said in a firm tone and she sighed. When it came to stubborness, there's no one would be more stubborn than me. After that a doctor walked in, telling me about my heart disease. I didn't remembered the name since it was too complicated but all I knew was I only could dance for one more year, after that, I must stop no matter what.

"Unnie!" Seohyun was on the edge of crying. I gently rubbed her back.

"I will be alright."

"But doctor said the only way to cure you is to do the heart transplant surgery." Yoona said as she cried.

"And the possibility to get a heart was small." Seohyun continued.

"I will be alright. Don't worry." I gave them a bright smile.

'Don't cry. Lets go back." I got off the bed. Three of us walked back with them helping me to keep the medicine in one of their shopping bags. We lied to the others that I met them during their shopping so I joined them. I didn't know where the roses were and I didn't care anymore since she already had someone for her.

~~FLASHBACK END~~

Thats how I knew about my body condition. I put my hand on my chest, feeling my heartbeat, and each seconds of my live. Suddenly the time of me, making such mistake that I would regret for the rest of my life.

~FLASHBACK START AGAIN~~

I came to Jessica's house, being called by Krystal. I walked into the house after greeting with Krystal, Apparently, her parents were overseas and left two girls in the house. I saw Jessica was lying on the bed, with a can of beer in her hand.

'Yuri unnie, unnie just wouldn't stop drinking and she keep mentioning your name." Krystal said and I nodded my head. I saw Jessica lifted herself and looked at me.I knew whats wrong with her, I was just ignoring her for a whole week now. Maybe she was just upset but she had others to hear her love story.

"You could go rest now. I will bring her back." I said and Krystal walked back to her room. I sat beside her and brushed off her hair.

"D-donghae." She muttered and I clenched my fists. I sighed and covered herself with a blanket. I took away the can of beer and put on the table beside her.

"Stop drinking, Sica."

'Y-yuri. Why are you doing here? Aren't you trying to ignore me?" She said and pushed me away. I just shook my head and turned around but suddenly a storng force pulled me downward and made me landed on her. She pressed her lips on mind and I was enjoying such moment. I never thought of pushing her away. She slowly stripped herself.

"Please, I want it." She said. I wanted to pull myself away but she pulled me closer to her. I started to enjoy it and ended up do it with her. That night was the best night in my life.

The next day, I sat up and saw Sica staring at me with hatred with her eyes.

"W-what-"

"SLAP!" She slapped me and that slap cut me off. She looked at me with hatred and disgusted in her eyes.

"Why did you do this to me?! You take away my ity!" She shouted.

"You're drunk and y-"

"You take advantage of me, right? Kwon Yuri, I never know you are this type of person!" She shouted and slapped me for the second time.

"GO AWAY!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!! YOU TOOK AWAY THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OF MY LIFE!! THE THING THAT I WANTED TO GIVE TO MY HUSBAND WHEN I'M GETTING MARRIED! YOU BEAST! YOU MONSTER!!" She threw her things at me and lucky for her, a table lamp hit my head. I quickly wore my clothes as she keep threwing all sorts of things at me. I ran out from the house and saw many bruises on my hands. I sighed and felt blood was slowly flowing from my forehead.

I went to the hospital and get treated. Luckily it was not any serious injury. I sighed and hated myself. If I didn't lost my sanity, I would able to keep our friendship but all was gone now. I began to cry silently and locked myself in the room for three days straight.

After that incident, Jessica broke up with DongHae and ignored me. She kept throwing me a disgusting face or hatred at me. I slowly distanced myself and I started not to smile and laugh anymore. I felt like my other self had left me behind and all left was a depressed me.

~~FLASHBACK END~~~

Seohyun and Yoona knew right after it since I couldn't kept any secret from them and they comforted me. But I still felt awful and guilty.I shouldn't did that!! That mistake broken our friendship, and our trust. I sighed and I felt a lone tear sliding down my face. I wiped away and leaned myself at the chair. I was at the first class so there was only me in it. I sighed and plugged in my earphone, listening to all songs that I had sang, SNSD had sang. Each song brought back memories of them, especially her. I shook my head, wanted to get rid of it but she was stucked in my mind. I missed her smile, her voice, her warmth and her everything. I knew my feelings toward her was wrong. Maybe it was my mistake for not letting her love me the way I love her.

How I wished there was a time machine? To rewind everything but I knew it was impossible. Not for long, I had reached my hometown.

"Hey, long time no see." I stretched myself. I was going to start a new life here and forgot everything about her.

 

 

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE...I'm sorry for a short chapter...Sorry~~ Please comment...XD