Chapter 8 - Emotions

We Learned to Love

Myungsoo’s P.O.V
I wonder if she likes me. N-not that I care. Of course you care. I don’t. Sure…
I’ve been daydreaming all day and all I’ve been thinking about is that strange girl. We’re in different lessons for the rest of the day until last lesson and I’ve never been so eager to go to maths class.

“Psst! Myungsoo.”
“Hey, Myungsoo!”
“I’ll throw this eraser at you, if you don’t look!”

“YAH!” I turned to Hoya while rubbing my head and noticed the whole class staring at me.
“Myungsoo is something bothering you?”
I ignored that old history teacher and turned my head towards window until he continued on with his lecture. I whipped my head back at Hoya was there with his head down, I could tell he was laughing, that jerk.

I opened my book and ripped a piece out and wrote:

What?
And aimed it at his head, fortunately it got him. I watched him open it and rip a piece of paper out of his book.
Do you like that ugly newbie? I doubt it but Woohyun said he’s going to make her his next girl because you’ve shown interest.

I scrunched the note up and threw it at him again, I didn’t bother to look at him at again placed my head on my arm looking out the window. That Sungjong told them about the infirmary accident already?

I don’t care…

Eun Ji’s P.O.V
I went into my homeroom class for maths and I went for a nap, but I kept recalling on the conversation I had last lesson with what was it? Woohyun? Yeah… It was Woohyun.
“Hi pretty lady, what’s your name?”
I stared at him blankly, he’s a flirt. I tried to ignore him all lesson but it was rather difficult, he kept asking me questions and people around us took notice.
“I’m Woohyun, Myungsoo’s friend. Are you friends with Myungsoo? Do you want to go out sometime? Why is your skirt so long?”
He just kept asking questions and I nearly exploded but I decided not to yell. “Woogyun, we’re here to learn, so you shouldn’t be talking about unrelated topics in class.”
“Just answer one question then.”
“… Fine.”
“Are you friends with Myungsoo?”
“No.”
“It doesn’t seem that way.” Does that mean it looks like me and Myungsoo are friends? I’ll make it clear to him later…
“We’re not friends and I don’t to be friends with him either, got it?
I lifted my hand up for the teacher’s attention and asked to sit somewhere else.
“Eun Ji. My name is not Woogyun by the way.”