Chapter 2 - Lunch.

We Learned to Love

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

*Ding ding ding* the bell went off and it was nearly that time.
“Myungsoo let’s go to the cafeteria”
It was Woohyun and my gang standing at the door, I walked up to the door and the girls started to do what they usually did.

“Oppa! I made you some food”
“Woohyun, remember our date tonight, yeah?”
“Ahh! Myungsoo oppa, I’m having trouble with the assignment given out, can you help me?”

I looked back to see if Eun Ji was behaving like the other girls, but she simply grabbed her lunch from her bag and squeezed her way through the girls. Was she going to offer me lunch? I smiled at the thought but she simply just said “excuse me” and pushed me to the side.

She’s really strange.

Eun Ji’s P.O.V
*Ding ding ding* the bell went off and it was time for me to tour the school to find the most isolated places. I grabbed my lunch my umma made me and walked towards the door, it was blocked by seven boys and a hundred other girls, okay I was exaggerating about the hundred girls’ part but I eventually squeezed through the crowd and stood in front of my desk partner. “Excuse me” and I pushed him to the side.

I walked through the corridor and turned a corner to walk to the old school building. Surely no one would be there; it was the old school building for god’s sake.

Myungsoo’s P.O.V
“Yah! Myungsoo, who was that ugly four eyed girl”? Sungyeol said while nudging my arm.
Dongwoo took notice of the conversation and said “yeah, she just pushed you to the side like you were a bug or something! She’s more of a bug than you!”
I didn’t say anything and continued to walk to the cafeteria, she was really strange, there was definitely something different about her.
“Myungsoo stop your day dreaming, did you notice that she was walking to the old school building?” Hoya said while looking outside to the building.
I looked towards the building and said “so”?
“Aish! You’re a man of few words aren’t you? Well whatever, let’s just go to the cafeteria.”

We sat down at an empty bench in the cafeteria, there were girls everywhere like always. I don’t see why they wouldn’t stop staring so I excused myself from my friends and started heading towards the old school building. I don’t know why I did, but something in me told me I should. I usually stayed away from that building because of all the gang members that hanged around there and I was a hundred percent sure that she didn’t know that the place was full of gang members.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Authors Note: Myungsoo is already captivated? ♥