Revealed.

We Learned to Love

Myungsoo P.O.V
Well obviously we got the wrong house, Eun Ji wouldn’t be here in this gangster filled house. We sat down in what I think was a living room looking nervously at each other. I was about to say something until the girl from before walked in.

“What are you guys doing here?” she asked staring us all down.
“We’re here to find a friend she’s been absent for about a week, and we just wanted to know if she was okay.” She flinched when Hoya said this.
“Are you sure you’re even friends with her?”
“Yeah… We’re pretty sure we’re her friends. None of us got the “we’re not friends” note besides Myungsoo. I frowned and hit Hoya.
I looked at the girl again and she looked kind of guilty.
She looks so familiar…
The girl then sighed and pushed her hair away from the face but failed making it cover her eyes.
“Y-you’re… You’re Eun Ji aren’t you?” I managed to mutter.
She shot up and looked at me.
“H-how?”
It was Eun Ji…
“Your hair.”
I turned to look at the others who were shocked.
“Yah! You didn’t tell me Eun Ji was pretty.” Woohyun whispered to me.
Hoya shot him a looked and said
“Woohyun I wouldn’t be worried about her looks now, she’s working with the gangsters for god sake and you were one who tried to flirt with her.” He quietened down.

“Myungsoo, why are you here exactly?”
“A-ah… To see if you were alright… I thought you were sick because you were weak and fragile…” I started to speak quieter and quieter after each word but then I got mad. Why did she pretend to be weak and fragile anyways?
“So.”
“So what?”
“So why are you acting like an innocent girl?”
“I was not, I was behaving like I usually did.”
“I’m sure you were” I was being sarcastic.
“YAH! I had a fight on the first day of school, you dork. If I was pretending to be someone I’m not would I be fighting? Hell no!”
“So… You were the one who beat up them girls behind the old school building?”
“Yeah I did, they were picking a fight with me and …” she stopped and stared and eyes widened.
“Myungsoo when you were about six did you go to Japan?”
“… Yeah I did.”
“Do you remember anything?”
“What’s there to remember? That you gave me a note that tore my heart into pieces?” … Now she’s going to think I like her. I don’t like her. Right?

It was pure silence for a long time and I was just glaring at the floor until she laughed.

“What?” I muttered.
“You’re different from before.”
“What do you mean? We don’t even know each other well.”
“You’ll know.” She simply smiled.

Eun Ji’s P.O.V

I walked into the room that the boys were in and found Myungsoo with his mouth open, it looked like he was about to say something but oh wells, he had all the time to say something but didn’t.
“What are you guys doing here?” I said this while staring at everyone. I hope they don’t recognize me.
One of the boys replied almost immediately “We’re here to find a friend she’s been absent for about a week, and we just wanted to know if she was okay.” I flinched at the word friend. I’m not their friends.
“Are you sure you’re even friends with her?” I asked.
“Yeah… We’re pretty sure we’re her friends. None of us got the “we’re not friends” note besides Myungsoo.”
I felt guilty now. I’m not friends with any of them.
I looked up to Myungsoo who was looking at me with familiarity. A strand of my hair fell upon my eye, so I brushed it back but it all just came down.
“Y-you’re… You’re Eun Ji aren’t you?”
I shot a look at him. He was going to find out sooner or later.
“H-how?”
 “Your hair.”
I turned to look at the others who were shocked and heard Woohyun whisper to Myungsoo and Hoya whisper to Woohyun. I ignored it, it was important.

“Myungsoo, why are you here exactly?”
“A-ah… To see if you were alright… I thought you were sick because you were weak and fragile…” He started to talk quieter and quieter after each word but then he looked angry all of a sudden. I was waiting for him to break the silence and he did with a simple
“So?”
“So what?”
“So why are you acting like an innocent girl?”

“I was not, I was behaving like I usually did.”

“I’m sure you were” He was being sarcastic.
“YAH! I had a fight on the first day of school, you dork. If I was pretending to be someone I’m not would I be fighting? Hell no!”
“So… You beat up them girls behind the old school building?”
“Yeah I did, they were picking a fight with me and …” I stopped talking and noticed him wearing a familiar ring on his necklace around his neck. It couldn’t be… Kim Myungsoo.The  Kim Myungsoo that I know. He does look similar to him… Couldn’t be… He died.
“Myungsoo when you were about six did you go to Japan?”
“… Yeah I did.” Oh my god…
“D-do you remember anything?”
“What’s there to remember? That you gave me a note that tore my heart into pieces?” His face widened, he was obviously shocked on what he blurted out and looked to the floor.

It was pure silence for a long time and he was just glaring at the floor

*Flash back*
“Park Eun Ji! I give you this ring, so don’t forget me, arraso?”
“Yah! Myungsoo, before I leave tomorrow do you want to go somewhere?”
“Yeah!”
“Meet me at the park then, and don’t tell the big people arraso?”
“Yes! It’s a secret”
-I remember… We were visiting Japan and went to the mountains at the villa and there was a family staying here for a few weeks as well. I wasn’t supposed to be out of the room and my father’s guards were out the front of my door so I snuck out through the window-
“Yah! Myungsoo are you here?”
-I remember turning around and found Myungsoo over a man’s shoulder-
“YAH! Myungsoo-ah!”
“Eun Ji! Help me!”
-I recognized that man, he was one of the people who worked for my dad-
I remember running to the villa to tell my dad, but Myungsoo was already there half beat.
“Eun Ji-ah…”
“Appa… What did you do?”
“His dad is a bad person Eun Ji.”
“Uwuah... Myungsoo is not a bad person!”
“Yah! Go dump the body.”
“Uwuaah-h! Appa… Appa my chingu.”
“Eun Ji-ah! He was planning to kill you!”
“NO! I HATE YOU!”
I ran after the man and Myungsoo but they disappeared in a car and I pledged not to make a single friend.
*End of Flashback.*

He's alive. I smiled and chuckled.

“What?” he muttered breaking the silence.
“You’re different from before”
“What do you mean? We don’t even know each other well.”
“You’ll know.” I smiled in relief.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note; They met before? Wow oh wow. :3