Chapter 5 - After school encounter.

We Learned to Love

 

Myungsoo P.O.V
Today was pretty interesting; I wasn’t bored like I was usually. As I walked I had a sudden craving for ramyun, no one was going to be home anyway so I walked to the ramyun shop across the school and entered to find… Eun Ji?
She sat there eating ramyun by herself. Ah, she didn’t get to eat her lunch because she was escaping and dropped it on the ground. You sat down two seats away from her so she wouldn’t notice, she might think you were stalking her or something.
“Uwah, ulzzang boy what would you like?” you stared at the ajumma and pointed at the number seven on the menu. “Arraso, you only have to pay half price if you bring your friends here next time” she winked. I shrugged and looked back at Eun Ji who was still eating and I noticed that the steam from the ramyun was making her glasses fog. I chuckled to myself but stopped when she took her glasses off to wipe them.

She’s so cute.

Captivated I kept on staring until her eyes met with mine and she simply smiled. I quickly looked away and glanced her way through the corner of my eye, she was walking here with her glasses on.
“Myungwoo was it?”
I turned to her. What? Myungwoo? Myungwoo? How could she forget my name? No one has forgotten my name, what the hell?  I thought.
I stared at her with disappointment.
“Ah… Am I wrong then?” she looked down.
“I-it’s Myungsoo”
“Ah, you finally spoke and I already know, I was only messing around with you. “ She smiled.
“Ulzzang boy, is this your girlfriend?” the ajumma said staring at Eun Ji in disgust.
You just ignored the lady and so did Eun Ji.

I couldn’t eat the ramyun because she was just kept staring at you and smiled.
“W-what?” there must have been something on my face so I wiped my face with the napkin but she continued to stare.
“Ah, sorry… It’s just that you look like someone I know.” She got up and bowed at a ninety degree angle and left.

I wonder who I look similar to.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note; I hoped you enjoyed! :)