Chapter 10 - She can't be an ex-gangster.

We Learned to Love

It’s been a week of her absence since she’s given me the note and she hasn’t come back.  The day after I received the note she wasn’t where she usually was, I thought she was just sick, but for a whole week? It could be possible since she looks so fragile and weak so I decided to go to Woohyun and the gang to talk about it and make sure and now we’re in front of her house.

*FLASH BACK*

“Woohyun… What did you do?”
“Ah, Myungsoo-ah. What do you mean?”
“Eun Ji.”
“Ah! I talked to her during our history lesson, she’s quite the talker.”
“…”
“Unless… She doesn’t talk to you much? Hah!”
“Woohyun don’t lie about it. I saw what happened she definitely turned you down, she even moved away from you.” So she didn’t like Woohyun. I smiled.
“Yah! Sungjong! Don’t ruin it, look now he’s smiling!”
“Then why was she absent…?” you sighed out loud to remove the smile from your face.
“Myungsoo, if you want to see her so bad we can just go to her house.”
“No.”
“Why?”
I took out the note from my front pocket and showed them.
“She gave me this yesterday, during last lesson.”
“Ouch… That’s harsh.”
“What’s so special about her anyway? We can have all the girls we want, hehe.”
“Don’t you see them girls that drool over us every day?”
“…”
“L-ah… Do you actually like her?”
“N-no! Why would I like her?”  I looked up to see Woohyun sheepishly smiling with the other members.
“We’ll just found out the address but we won’t visit until you want to, Sunggyu go call.”

Sunggyu got up and made a phone call. “Yah! Can you do me a favour? I want to find out where one of our students lives. Yes. What’s the condition? Ah that’s easy then. Well Myungsoo will give you the details”.
He passed the phone to you.

“Yoboseyo?”
“Is this Myungsoo?”
“Yes.”
“Arraso, which student are you looking for?”
“Um… Kim Eun Ji.”
“The ex-gangster?”
“W-what? Ex-Gangster? Um… I think it’s a different Eun Ji, she’s only transferred here recently.”
“We only have one Eun Ji and it’s the Eun Ji who was put in class 2, am I correct?”
“Y-yes.”
“Her address is 237 EXL street, in the BF6 district.”
“Thanks…”
*Beep beep beep*

“Yah… Woohyun! The school secretary wants a date with you, that was the condition.”
“Why the hell did you use me to help that stone guy?”
“Friends help each other out and plus, L here seems a bit different, it might get interesting”
“I hate how you’re the principles son Sunggyu.”
“Whatever”.

I placed the phone on the table and just sat. Isn’t that area full of gangsters? Why are you living all the way over there…?

Sunggyu broke my thoughts.
“L, are we going to go to her house or not?”
I nodded, I just had to see if she was alright over there.

She can't be an ex-gangster.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Yah! Next chapter is going to be interesting, will Myungsoo find out that she's not the weak and fragile girl he thought she was?