Chapter 1 - The new girl.

We Learned to Love

 

Myungsoo P.O.V

Today is going to be the same as always, I thought.
I placed my head on my arms and turned my head towards the window to find something that would amuse me and to my amusement I did. It was a girl running towards the school in uniform; the funny thing was that her skirt was up to her ankles. She’s wearing it correctly compared to these s. I chuckled and continued to stare until she was out of sight.

The teacher broke the chattering of students saying “everyone quiet down, I’m here to introduce a new girl. She has moved around from different schools because of her father’s work and she might be settling in at this school until graduation.”

Another fan girl I thought.

“Eun Ji you can come in now and introduce yourself.”

“Haha, why is your skirt so long?” a few female classmates out front giggled out.
“We’re in a different generation so you know” another girl said.
The class laughed.

I looked up to see her. It was that same girl outside moments ago and she completely ignored everyone questioning her skirt and said “I’m Kim Eun Ji, please look after me for now” she finished it with a ninety degree bow.

“Um… Well you can go sit down next to Myungsoo if you need any help just ask him.” And the teacher pointed at me.

Oh god why me? She’s going to talk to me and leech on to me like all the other girls, you thought.

As she walked towards her desk she looked at me and gave me a small smile before sitting down. She didn’t even say a single word or look at me during the three periods.

Strange…

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Well... What do you guys think? :)