Chapter 6 - Following Eun Ji.

We Learned to Love

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

I got up early today and took a bit longer grooming myself than usual, I wanted to look good and get everyones attention. For Eun Ji? No why would I dress up for that weird girl? I… I just want more fans. But you hate every single one of them. You shook your head.

“Why am I arguing with myself?” I sighed and I looked into the mirror and nodded before walking out to the living room. It was really spacious and I could never get use to it. It was too big for one person and two people at that. I wanted my family here.

I sighed once again and walked out, my chauffeur greeted me and drove me to school, and we drove passed the same old same old. The post office, the elementary school, the flower show, Eun Ji, and wait what? Eun Ji?
“Stop.” And the car stopped, I waited until she caught up and she looked at the car suspiciously and when I was about to put down the window she ran for it.
“Do you want me to drive after her?” the chauffeur asked.
I simply nodded.
We drove towards her and she was still running I didn’t bother winding my window down since she’d think I’m some creepy classmate who stalked her on the way to school. But I wanted to continue following because it was actually amusing. She would stumble sometimes while running and always looked back every few seconds.

“She’s so cute…” the car started to slow down.
“Do you like her?”
“Hm… I don’t kn-“ Wait what?
Why was I going to answerhim?  I kicked the back of the driver’s seat in frustration.

Eun Ji’s P.O.V

My house is pretty far from the school so I had to get up early and walk, I was going to be late if I didn’t run but I couldn’t be bothered until I saw a car stop beside me. I got really creeped out so I started running. I’m not attractive so stay away was what I kept thinking as I ran. I turned my head every few seconds to check if the car was still following me and it was.

I stumbled a lot and I was dead tired. I was going to get to school earlier than expected if I even make it to the school without being kidnapped. I turned to see that the car was slowing down which meant that if I ran full speed ahead I would be safe, so I continued to run and finally got to school. The class was empty so I rested my head against the table and went to have a nap.

Myungsoo’s P.O.V
We finally reached the school and Eun Ji was long gone since I was distracted by my driver. I wonder if today would be interesting as well I thought while stepping out of the car.

“Will you be walking home today as well?”
You merely nodded and he bowed to you.

I walked through the gate and was greeted by a lot of girls.
“Oppa! You look really good today!”
“You look handsome everyday but today you look extremely handsome.”
I continued walking receiving compliments, but deep inside I wanted one person to compliment me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note; OMO! Myungsoo followed Eun Ji! Hehe...