Chapter 7 - Funny faces.

We Learned to Love

Myungsoo’s P.O.V
I walked into class finding Eun Ji surrounded by some girls and guys. Did they notice how pretty she was already? I walked towards them and they noticed my presence coming closer so they went back to their seats quickly and snickered to each other. Eun Ji was asleep and the back of head looked messy, I wondered what they were doing until I sat on my seat.

They drew on her pretty face with what looked like make-up.

I immediately got up causing everyone to look at me and gave them a long hard glare. Eun Ji next to me was starting to wake up and when she popped her little face up, the whole class laughed. She looked so cute when she was confused… I shook my head again to snap out of my phase and pulled off my blazer dropping it over her face.

“Wahh! Oppa! I want your t-shirt!”
“Oppa I want your pants”

I gave the girls the same look I gave to the class.
“Myungsoo… What are you doing?” Eun Ji asked while trying to remove the blazer.
I pulled her arm leading her to the infirmary, surely they’ll have make-up remover there. As I was leading her away I got strange stares so I returned the stares with my glare.

“Myungsoo!” I turned around to see Sungjong and nodded.
“Who’s that under there? You're starting a little commotion.”
“M-myungsoo… What are you doing?” Eung Ji asked again. I looked at Sungjong and shot him a look he nodded and I removed the blazer revealing Eun Ji’s face.
“Wha- ahahahahahahha!” I covered her face again while Sungjong let out a huge laugh.
“Why… Why are you laughing?” Eun Ji asked in frustration.
“Honey, you’re a living masterpiece” he sighed ending his laughter.

-Infirmary-
I took off my blazer from her face and Sungjong instructed Eun Ji to take a good look at herself in the mirror.
“Wah!”
I thought you were going to be in tears but instead you turned around and smiled. Most girls would have cried being humiliated like that.
“Thanks Myungsoo, I would have walked around the school like this the whole day if you didn’t do anything." I couldn’t help but laugh at how funny she looked when she smiled with all the scribbles on her face.
“Haha.”
“Myungsoo you laughed! And here I was, thinking you were some stone rock guy that didn’t talk or change his expression.”
“He is a stone rock guy who doesn’t change his expression or talk.”
“Yah! That’s rude!” I yelled out turning my head away to Sungjong who was smiling sheepishly at me.
I turned back to Eun Ji who was now sticking her tongue at me, but looked away when she saw me looking.
“YAH!” I yelled again looking down while shaking my head.
Eun Ji then bobbed down making her eyes crossed and said “You don’t like it when I make funny faces?”
“Heh.” I smiled and looked away again.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Will this happy mood continue for long? Find out in the next chapter!