Jieun's kind of Guy

Nerdy to Beauty

Park Jiyeon's POV

Okaay, so what I agreed Wooyoung that I'll help him. So now what ? Hmmm... what kind of guys to Jieun like? Eotteoke ? Molla, Aish Jieun-ah. Why are you complicated? I sat in my seat dumbfounded. Finally at the corner of my eyes I see Jieun walking in. "Jieun!" I yelled as she came in.

"J-jiyeon-ah..." Jieun said looking around "shhh."

"Wae? There's no need to," I said happily. "Oh yeah, I have to ask you somthing in private. But I will ask you later. Arraso?" 

"Okaaaaaay..." Jieun said sadly "I guess." What's wrong with her? Is it because of Yeoseob? Ugh, the day just started and he already ruined Jieun's day.

"Jiyeon, I heard you went to Hyusup Highschool," a voice said. I turned and saw Hara.

"Umm, yeah. So what?" I replied quickly.

"My cousin also goes there and guess what I found out," Hara said slyly. I sighed.

"And what is that?" I asked.

"You weren't all that pretty back there," Hara says "So I'm guessing you're a fake." Hara laughs. I sighed again.

"Haha, very funny Hara. But honestly. You're a fake too. Under all that so called beauty, you got some very ugly old heart," I say with a smirk. "Now if you don't mind, leave me alone." Hara gasped flipped her hair and walked away. 'Exactly,' I thought to myself 'she's just like every other girl at Hyusup.' I went to sit in my spot and waited for the homeroom tearcher to come, when she finally came to teach, I sighed again and looked out the window. 'Why...' I wondered 'why does everything in life have to be so complicated.'

Lee Jieun's POV

Finally class ended. I felt so uncomfortable with all the guys staring at me. Am I that different to them now? Omo, I forgot Jiyeon wanted to talk to me about something in the library. "Jiyeon," I called out. She looks at me with a questionly look. "Library," I said. She smiles and nods, then quickly gets up from her seat and ran to the classroom door. "So," I say "you wanted to talk."

"Wait until we get to the library," Jiyeon says with a smile. We finally reached the library after a few minuets.

"So," I say agian "tell me."

"I've been wondering Jieun, why do you like Ye\oseob so much?" Jiyeon says "he doesnt seem like your type at all."

"Actually, I dunno either," I reply dumbly "maybe because I thought he was a nice guy or because..."

"What kind of guys do you like?" Jiyeon  asks suddenly, cutting me off from my thinking.

"I like nice, funny, kind and cute guys ....?" I say with a question mark at the end of my sentece. Jiyeon gave me a look. "Well,  I also like guys with a good smile." I added.

"Just like Wooyoung..." she mumbled quietly "everything she says connects to him." Wooyoung? Really, everything I said connects to Wooyoung? Pfft, that impossible. Very impossible.

 

 

Heyy Guys Happy New Years  ! 2013 is finally here ! (: well, I hope I can update mor often nowadays ! Thanks for supporting this story too ! By the way have you guys seen the new posters? If you havent go look at the foreword page, haha my AWESOME friend LilTbear373 made them! She's Amazing ! (: Haha, anyways have a good New Years Everyone !