Truth

Nerdy to Beauty

Im Jaebum's POV

I never knew .... All this time I was looking for her and here she is , but she hates me. I didn't mean to hurt her. It was just a dare. A dare that I wished never happened. Its weird ... I mean I didnt like her at first because she was a nerd ... then came the dare , the dare was to date whoever asks me out for as long as I want . But it had to be more than a week . Funny thing was , was that she asked me out .... and I said yes , just because of the dare. So yeah , we went out . As time gone by , I learned she was sweet , nice and beautiful in her own way. We dated for .... about two months (?) . My "so-called friends" told me it was about time to dump her, time to move on , time to go look for better looking girls than ugly nerd . Only if I wasnt so stupid , only if I followed myself instead of my friends ... she would still be with me .  I remembered , that day . The day when I broke up with her. The sadness in her eyes , the tears on her beautiful flawless face . 

FLASHBACK 

"Oppa ," Jiyeon said as she came up to me with her same beautiful bright smile. She grabbed my arm , and I shook her off . "Oppa , why are you like this ?" she asked hurt . I bit my lip . 'I must do this ....' was my only thought .

"Ya , who are you calling oppa ?" I said harshly. Jiyeon was taken aback. 

"W-what do you mean? We've dated for the past two months ...." 

"And you thought I was serious about you ?" I spat . Dang , my acting must've been really good because there were tears forming in her eyes . I was taken aback for a moment , but I knew . This . This breakup had to continue . No matter what. 

"B-but , you said-"

"I said what ?" I asked harshly . Jiyeon stayed quiet . There were more tears forming . I bit my lip , I really didnt want to see her cry . I took a deep breath and began to speak again. "Exactly , you cant say anything . Which means you dont know anything . The only reason I dated you was because of a stupid dare . Now that my dare is over ..... WE ARE ALSO OVER ."  Tears were now flowing out of her eyes . I cursed myself for it . Oh , how I wanted to wipe them and hug her , tell her I love her , that i fell for her . But I refused myself to do so. I walked away from her because I didnt want to see her tears. Her pain , ached me inside . But , Jiyeon grabbed me . 

"Oppa , jebal ~ " she cried . "Dont go ." I clentched my fists . Told myself to just leave . Leave her here crying . Leave her here , broken .... and torn. The next day , she changed . Yes , Park Jiyeon changed into a beautiful girl . The girl I saw in her why n we dated . 

FLASHBACK END

I looked at Jiyeon as she was concentrated on the lesson . 'She didnt change at all ....' I smiled to myself. 'She's still the same old girl from before .' Class ended and it was now lunch break . "Jiyeonnie ~ " A voice said . I looked up and saw a girl . She was beautiful , but not as beautiful as Jiyeon in my eyes .

"Jieun - ah ~" Jiyeon said happily with a smile . I looked at Jiyeon . She spoke , I finally hear her voice again , i missed her voice so much . Oh man , I sound like a love sick puppy . Which I probably am.  But , there was her smile . That same old smile from the past . I can't believe I finally found her ... she's finally in front of me . I want her to be mine , and I dont want to lose her again . Not for a second time . 


Woow , I found this chapter ... really fluffly . And , I wrote this chapter .... -___-  Well , heres JB's POV . DId you all like it ? 
Sorry for not updating ... >< I got a laptop for Christmas so I HOPE i am able to update more no w. ^^ Are you happy about that ?  Anyways .... is it too late to say Merry Christmas ? (x Merry Late Christmas and have a Happy New Year ~ 
Saranghaeyo ~~ 
~Ka <3