Love Hurt/Sick

Nerdy to Beauty

Lee Jieun's POV

Wahh... I'm getting so much complimates ! I wonder what Yoseob will think. "Jieun-ah,Yoseob is right there." Jiyeon said. 

"B-bwo? Are you kidding me? Y-you want me to talk to him? A-after h-he-" 

"Yes Jieun, stop being a chicken and go talk to him." Jiyeon urged. 

"Okay, arraso." I said pouting as I walked to him.

"A-angyeo Yoseob," I said quietly. He turned around. 

"Who are yo-" he said with a hard face but soften. "Hi." I smiled.

"Do you know me?" I asked. 

"No, how do you know me? Do you stalk me? You're new right? I havent seen another pretty girl besides you and Jiyeon." 

"Umm...no, I'm the girl you rejected a week ago." I said softly.

"Pwahahaha, are you joking? Nope, stop lying will you?" He said. I bit my lip.

"I am, I'm Lee Jieun. You did reject me." I said with a frown. 

"No I did-" 

"Jieun!" a voice yelled.

"Jiyeon," I said with a smile. 

"Whaat? No, that is not Lee Jieun. Lee Jieun is Ug-" 

"It is Jieun, you babo." Jiyeon said as she smacked Yoseob. I laughed as Yoseob touched his head.

"Did you just smack my head?" Yoseob asks questionly.

"Yeah. Why? Does it hurt your pride?" Jiyeon asks.

"A-ani," Yoseo says quietly.

"Good," Jiyeon says, then she walks away as if nothing happned.

"Umm...bye Yoseob," I saw polietly and tried walk away as fast as I can but, he grabbed my hand before I could leave."Yes?" I ask.

"Oh...nothing," Yoseob says "just because I thought you looked pretty it doesnt mean that I will ever like you, because....you used to be ugly." Then he let go of me. Ouch, that hurted. I knew he was a jerk. But I didnt know he was this evil. Well, Isnt he a....a, why can't I think of anything? UGH! 

"It's okay," I mummbled "because to me, you're nothing but...but a jerk."  I walked away, trying to hide my tears. He was, wait not was he is a jerk. Why did I fall for him again? I'm only going to get hurt in the end. Why. Does. Love. Hurt. So. Much?

Jang Wooyoung's POV

I heard all of it. The whole conversation. 'Yang Yoseob, you have no idea how lucky you are. To have a girl like Jieun who likes you so much.' I thought to myself. I mentally slap my forehead. I feel stupid. Dumb. And a dork. Jieun is friend's with me but, she will never like me I like her. Hmmmm, maybe Jiyeon can help me? I think she's the closest to Jieun out of everyone, right? Besides I' close to Jiyeon too. Alright I'll go look for Jiyeon. I quickly run to class and find Jiyeon looking out the window. Jiyeon is always the same. I dont think she changed at all.  Haha, never changing Jiyeon. "Jiyeon-ah," I called. She turned and saw me, he face lit up.

"Oppa!" Jiyeon called. I quickly walked to her.

"Yah, can you help me?" I asked.Jiyeon nods her head.

"Sure, anything for my old friend," Jiyeon said with a smile.

"Can you help get Jieun to like me?" I said.

"Bwo? You like Jieun! Aww, cute ! Yeah, of course I'll help you, besides I want Jieun to be with someone like you. Instead of that annoying jerk Yeoseob." 

"Jinjja!" I said. Jiyeon nodded her head. Daebak ! I cant believe she said yes. Jiyeon thank you so much! I owe you one.