Old Friends && Lunch (:

Nerdy to Beauty

Lee Jieun's POV

"Wh-what?! You must be lying, com'on who would call you a nerd? Look how pretty you are," I say.

"Hahaa....That's what everyone says. Do you know Jang Wooyoung? He's one of my friend here. He was always there for me when I was a nerd. Right after I got a makeover...he...he left," Jiyeon sighed. 'Jang Wooyoung...Jang Wooyoung,' that name rang in my head over and over again. Why did it sound so familiar? We got to class and I introduced Jiyeon to Miss.Taeyeon, our teacher. Then I took my seat.

"Everyone! We have a new student named Park Jiyeon," Miss. Taeyeon said.

"Ohhh she's really pretty," a girl named Hara said "unlike Jieun...haha." I sighed when Hara said that.

"Yeah she is, I bet when Yeoseob ask her out she's gonna say yes," Jiyoung said, I took a deep breath.

"Anngeyohasayo Park Jiyeon inmida!" Jiyeon said cheerfully.Miss. Taeyeon smiled.

"Jiyeon, go and sit next to Jieun, Jieun raise your hand," Miss. Taeyeon said. I raised my hand.

"Lee Jieun, anngyeo! hehe..." Jiyeon smiled when she sat with me. I smiled at her.

"Wahh!! What a pretty smile!!! Yaahh... what do you mean you're ugly? You're the most pretty girl I've seen, keke." Jiyeon said.

"Th-thanks Jiyeon..." I say quietly.

"Yahh...dont call me Jiyeon, call me Jiyeonnie or Yeonnie or umm anything else, arraso?"

"Arraso Jiyeonnie," I said with a grin on my face. The door slammed open.

"Yah! Yang Yeoseob, come in quieter next time. Oh yes, dont be LATE ANYMORE!" Miss. Taeyeon said.

"Fine,sure whatever you say." Yeoseob said.He then saw Jiyeon next to me. "Ohh...we have a new girl? Miss.Taeyeon why didnt you tell me? I could've came earlier." He gave a flirty smile to Jiyeon. Jiyeon looked away and rolled her eyes. Then the door opened again and it was...

"Jang Wooyoung!!!!" Jiyeon said happily.

"Pa-Park Jiyeon? Is that you?" Wooyoung said. So that's the Wooyoung she was talking about. Why hadn't I figured earlier??

 

Park Jiyeon's POV

"Jang Wooyoung!!" I said happily.

"Pa-Park Jiyeon? Is that you?" Wooyoung said. Aish that pabo, he forgotton me already?

"Yes, it's Park Jiyeon. The one you left at Hyupsung Highschool for Seoul Arts Highschool," I said.

"You mean here?" Wooyoung asks. I nod my head. "Well...Jiyeon it's nice to see you again!" He smiled at me and I smiled back. Honestly, I missed Wooyoung, he was my best friend at Hyupsung Highschool.

*Skip Class Time To Lunch*

I grabbed my luch with Jieun and we looked to go find a table to sit at. Just then a girl came up to me and asked "You're Park Jiyeon right? I'm Kim Dasom. Do you want to sit us me and my friends." I shake my head.

"No thanks Dasom. I'm fine with eating with Jieun," I say confindently.

"But she's a loser Jiyeon, if you hang out with her you will be one too," the Dasom girl said to me.

"Good, because I'm fine being a loser and you can't do anything about it." I said with a smirk on my face. Dasom gasp and walked away rolling her eyes. Jieun smiled.

"That was the most awesome thing I ever saw, Yeonnie!" Jieun was amazed.

"Yep, Jieunnie!" I sticked out my tounge at her.

"Really? Jieunnie?" Jieun asked then she sticks her tounge out at me. I smile at her. Yep, I'm gonna change this girl alright. Change this girl who she really is in the inside.