Did I Become a "Pretty" New Girl To The Others?

Nerdy to Beauty

Lee Jieun's POV

I woke up from Jiyeon yelling at her brother...her brother? Hmm...since we went shopping yesterday I didn't get to see him. I quietly walk down the stairs to find Jiyeon throw a pillow at her brother saying "Ya you pabo!!" I laugh and Jiyeon turns around to see me smiling at her. "Morning Jieun!" Jiyeon says with a smile.

"Good Morning," I say in a cheerful voice. I turn to her brother and say "Anngeyeohasayo Lee Jieun Inmida! (Hello I'm Lee Jieun)" He smiled at me.

"Anngeyo Jieun! Park Hyo Joon Inmida," Hyo Joon-shii said.

"Yay! You guys met ! Oppa, continue to make breakfast while I help Jieun with something, arraso?" Jiyeon said with a stern look.

"Mmmhhmm.....arasso..." Hyo Joon said. Jiyeon smiled and took my hand and dragged me to her room.

"I'm going to put makeup on you okay?" Jiyeon asked. I nodded my head slowly. She puts the makeup on me telling me how to put it on. I listen very closely while nodding my head. By the time she finished I looked like the girl from yesterday night. I smiled. "Oh you're soo pretty!" 

"Thanks Jiyeonnie....."I say as I trail off.

Jiyeon luaghs and says "hahaaha sure no problem! Come on lets go eat then go to school!" We finished eating pretty fast and now we're off to school. I was nervous, very nervous. When we got into the school there were whispers around us saying:

"OMG! Is that another new girl? She's beautiful."

"Jiyeon must've left that nerd and became friends with that prettier girl." I sighed. If they knew that ugly nerd was me will they believe it? 

"Jieun, who cares on what they're saying." Jiyeon said. I smiled back at her. Right, I say to myself who cares about them.  

 

Heyy! I know I'm sorry for such a short and y chapter ! =( I'll try to write more as the story progresses !