Makeover Time (:

Nerdy to Beauty

*Skip school part* (sorry..i dunno, I feel like skipping what happened after lunch...let's just say school ended)

Lee Jieun's POV

Jiyeon and I walk out of school together smiling and talking. "Oh! Jieun, do you want to go to my house?"

"Sure," I said "when?"

"How about now?" Jiyeon asks.

"Homework.......I have to do my homework," I say slowly.

"Yahh! Don't worry we can do it at my house!" Jiyeon says cheerfully. Then she grabs my hand and drags me to her house. 

"Woah ! You're house....it's huge," I say. Her house was HUGE and it had a pool! :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeMnRDsZXlGTDaOpthDSd

"Yeah..I know, my parents are business people. They are never home. So I have the whole house to myself," Jiyeon says quietly. "Anyways, let's go in!" Jiyeon takes me up to her bedroom:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSchAXEi-b58E-Y6Qj4FRE

"I like you're bedroom Jiyeon..." I say. 

Jiyeon smiles and replies "thanks, Can you stay for a night or two?" 

"Uhh...I'm not sure," I say as I bite my lip "I think so, Let me tell my mom."

Jiyeon smiles brightly "okay! you can call your mom right now!" I quickly called my mom. She didn't answer so I left her a message. "Follow me Jieun, I'll show your room." She walks me to the door across hers and opens the door, my mouth drops open when I see the room:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm9Nt8P9IVa1ryMAyWM6E

"It's....." I couldn't find the right words to say. 

"Like it?" Jiyeon asks. I nod my head slowly.

"Oh yeah, Jieun. I have a older brother too, kekeke....I forgot to tell him that I am bringing a friend over. So if you see him and he freaks out, tell him that you're with me. Arasso?" I nod. "Let's finish homework before we do anything else." Jiyeon suggests. I nod again. We took out our homework and worked on it. It took aout 1hour and 20 minuets to do it. "Okay...We're done!" Jiyeon says happily, then she turns to me "now I get to give you a makeover!" 

"B-bwo? Makeover? W-wae?" I said confused. 

"Yah...you think I don't hear the rumors about you at school? About you and Yeoseob? Com'on I'll make him like you for sure! You just need a makeover! So what kind of girls to Yeoseob like?" Jiyeon asks.

"Uhh...he likes pretty girls," I say thinking it might be a good idea.

"So typical of a guy..." Jiyeon says with a sigh. "Anyways...let's get started!" I get dragged out of her house to a makeup shop. 

"W-wait! What are we doing?" I ask.

"Well, I was thinking of taking you to a hair shop, but I just LOVE your hair. So I decided to skip that step and go to the makeup step."

"M-makeup?" I ask "why?"

"Just trust me Jieun." 

"O-okay...I guess," I say quietly. We walk into the shop.

"Anngeyo! It's me again! This time with a friend and she wants makeup too!" Jiyeon yelled as we walked into the store.

"Oh hello Jiyeon, you came back? Oh yes, your friend wants makeup also?" the lady said. Jiyeon smiles and nods. 

"But she doesnt know which makeup to take so it matches her better," Jiyeon says, "So I want you to put makeup on her and sees which ones we should buy." The lady nods and takes me to a makeup stand. She puts makeup on me, until she found the perfect combination.

"What a master piece!" the lady said with a huge smile. Jiyeon comes running over.

"WOW! Jieun! You look so pretty!" Jiyeon says as I turn my head to the mirror.

"Whoa....I look...." I pause.

"Pretty! No wait you look beautiful!" Jiyeon says.

"And diffrent..." I added. 

"Yes you do. Diffrent in a good way! Can I buy all the makeup that you used for her?" Jiyeon asks the lady. 

"Sure, I'll take them and bring it to the cashier." The lady walks away and Jiyeon is following her, and I'm following Jiyeon. She buys the stuff and we now go off to a diffrent shop.

"Now, I'm going to change that way you dress." Jiyeon says. 

"W-what's wrong with my-wait you never even saw me in my actual clothes. I'm in my uniform right now..." I say glumy.

"It's okay, I'll change it anyways." Jiyeon says with a giggle. We walk into the store and I try on a whole bunch of clothes. Jiyeon had to approve the clothing on me. These are all the outfits I got:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwcBFqjKxv5-ujYKcFYCaimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJU51O5GEvA_x0jiWZ-BEimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKUz6bCkE5UeG4Cbw9zUVimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZiXvO3w3Qaf5Q7_P0H9oimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwBTvYVN53LLUuRXHSOvJimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJremtmbgIDu56Mpkljnaimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVSW2SPiUj9zElSwqioFUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtgWRntPClSRK0yyAVzdUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmQkqGgA_nQsOaUucLzM9images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpDlKVym0V4xiL5qQHEPH

I got a lot of new clothes thanks to Jiyeon! (: She made me pose in some dresses, which was kinda fun. Well...she actually got me more clothes than I need, but it's okay I guess. When we got back to her house we were tired from all the shopping we did. But I didnt have any Pajama's so I asked Jiyeon "Do you have any extra Pajama's?" Jiyeon nods and gives me her pajama's. Then I went to my room and sleep.

 

Yeahh....sorry the end of this chapter was ky ! But its late so I gotta sleep ! xD I hope you like it ! I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS ! (: