Confession

Nerdy to Beauty

Park Jiyeon's POV

As soon as class ended I wanted to get away from Jaebum as fast as I could. I wanted to avoid him soo much. "Park Jiyeon, wait for me. I need to talk to you!" Jaebum yells. I quickly make my way out of the school building and walk towards the gates. For some reason tears start to form in my eyes. "Jiyeon wait!" Jaebum some how catches up to me and grabs my arm, not letting go.  I tried to break free, but I couldn't. I sighed in defeat.

"What do you want Im Jaebum?" I asked. Jaebum looks at my face shocked.

"Y-yah , why are you crying? Did something happen?" He asks trying to wipe my tears. I stopped him.

"Yes, and do you want to know what happened?" I asked him, "You happened! Right when I'm forgetting about you, thinking I will have a better and new life here you come along again! Out of all people, why is it that I have to meet you?" I practically yelled at him .Yes, I felt bad. But I couldnt help it. Jaebum lets go of my arm and I began to walk away from him. Instead of going home , I went to the park. The place where Jaebum and I used to always go when we dated. I sat on a bench, taking deep breaths. Trying to calm myself down. "Yah , Park Jiyeon you're so stupid. Why are you crying ? You dont even care about him anymore.... so why? Why are you crying you pabo...." I said to myself as I gently smacked my head. 

"Ey, why is such a pretty girl here ? And why are you so lonley?" an unfamiliar voice said. Wiping my tears I looked up and saw an ajusshi about in his mid-thirties or so. I bit my lip, not saying anything. The ajusshi slowly came up to me with a sly smile. Soon , he stood in front of me my hair. Unable to take it anymore I get up to leave. 

"Excuse me , but I need to go." I sternly said. The ajusshi laughs.

"Tsk , tsk. You can't leave me here." I tried to pass him , but he grabs my arm. 

"Yah ! I said let me go!" I tried pulling away from him. Yet, he wouldn't let go. Tears began to stream down my face, making me feel weak. 'Why isn't anything going the way I wanted today?' I wondered to myself. 

"Jiyeon!" a voice called to me and I saw JB running towards me.

"O-oppa!" I weakly shouted.

Im Jaebum's POV

I let go of Jiyeon's arm after what she said. It shocked me. It shocked me real bad. I was speechless and I didn't move. Jiyeon walked away from me wiping her tears. I didn't even chase after her. I was too shocked to move. I was frozen. After a few more minuets I finally realized that I still didn't tell Jiyeon the truth and I began to look for her. I went to all the places I could think of, all the places where we went on dates. Her favorite places to go when we were dating. I thought about going to her house to see if she was there, until I remembered she moved to a new place. I was about to lose hope, until I thought of one more place. The park. Our favorite place to go when we were dating. I quickly ran there until I saw Jiyeon and I slowed down. Suddenly , i see a ajusshi approach her and began to her head. Jiyeon gets up and the ajusshi wouldn't let her go. Seeing that I quickly ran to her and called  out her name. "Jiyeon!" Jiyeon looks at me.

"O-oppa!" She weakly says, I was stunned for a second. She hasn't called me oppa in a while, until now. After a while I finally saw the tears streaming down her face. When I finally reached her I grabbed her arm.

"Ajusshi," I said. "Let go of my girlfriend please." 

"Pfft , girlfriend?" said the ajusshi, "if she was your girlfriend why was she alone , ey ?"

"W-we got into a fight," I stammered.

"A fight? Yeah right, what if you do something bad to her?" I sighed.

"It's not like you're more trust worthy anyways, now LET HER GO , " I growled at the ajusshi, slowly forming a fist. Seeing the fist form the ajusshi surrenderd and let Jiyeon go and began to walk away from the both of us. When he was out of sight , I spoke to Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon-ah, are you okay?" I asked. No answer. "Yah , hurry up and answer me." Again, no answer. Jiyeon hung her head down. "Park Jiyeon, answer me now." I said again , this time more sternly.

"Why?" she said. "Why did you come to look for me and help me?" I grabbed her face and looked at her in the eyes. 

"Do you really want to know why Jiyeon?" I said. Jiyeon again didn't answer. "I'll tell you why," I said taking her silence as a yes. "I miss you. I've been missing you so much since you left that I had to look for you. Do you know why I miss you?" 

"Why?" 

"Because I ... I love you." I replied and brought her lips unto mine.


AHH , I can't believe that I just wrote all of that ! ugh , im cringing so much for some reason. /sighs/ im so embarassed. -//////////- *covers my face* Sorry . I havent been updating. I'm just trying to find some ideas for the story....xD but I promise that I will TRY , i will TRY to update more. okay ? dont hate me ~~~~
Saranghaeyo <3

~ Ka 
Ou , btw I thought of a new story plot ! ... again. I dont know if I should post it or not. It's probably gonna be an EXO&OC story. But , im wondering if I should post it or not... should I ? I dont know ... we will see ^^