8.

Shorty me and the tall bastard

 

Minji’s POV

 

I couldn’t help but laugh as I saw Zelo infront of me, looking away avoiding my eyes. It wasn’t usual but today he wore a mask that covered his nose and mouth. Of course I knew why he was hiding his face behind that black mask, after all it was my fault. I lifted my hand and to touch his mask as he dodged my fingers before I could come in contact with it.

 

“Joonhong, c’mon! Take it off! You look cute!” I laughed as he frowned at me. The both of us were standing at the lockers when Ye Eun and the boys arrived. “Yo Zelo!” Jongup said and bumped his fist with Zelo’s while Ye Eun and I were greeting and hugging each other. “What’s up Zelo, why are you wearing a mask?” Daehyun asked as he saw him. “Because of her!” Zelo pointed at me as his voice was muffled by the mask.

 

“Why? What’s wrong?” Youngjae asked curiously as he tried to remove the mask from Zelo’s face. But before he could do so Zelo had slapped his hand away. “Seriously, why are you hiding your face?” Yongjae got annoyed because his maknae just slapped his hand. I could only watch them giggling to myself. Soon Youngjae and Jongup held Zelo’s arm so Daehyun could remove the black thing on his face. It was silent for a second before all of us burst into loud laughter.

 

“Shut up!” My cute boyfriend yelled and blushed as he glared at us. “Hahahahaha what are you? A cat or a dog?” Jongup laughed, holding onto his stomach. There was a big black dot drawn on his nose and three lines on each side of his cheeks. The drawing was rather messy since art wasn’t my thing.

 

All of us were still laughing when Zelo grabbed his mask from Daehyun’s hand, walking away angrily. We immediately stopped and I bit my lower lip. The boys, Ye Eun and I were looking at each other before I excused myself, running after Joonhong.

 

“Joonie!! Wait!!” I called as I followed him with fast steps but Zelo didn’t stop. *Guess I went too far…* I sighed. “Joonhong wait! I’m sorry, ok?!” I said when I gave him a back hug, stopping him from moving. “Sorry… I didn’t think you would get that angry…” I mumbled into his back.

 

He removed my arms and turned around to face me. I looked down at my feet, regretting what I did. At least I could have used a pen that could be removed but I didn’t. “I’m sorry, Joonhong!” I apologized sincerely. “B-but… you started first… with the ketchup and all…” my voice trailed off.

 

Zelo let out a deep sigh as he lifted my head so that I was looking into his eyes. “Remind me to never play a prank on you again! Who knows what might happen to my face again…” he said, embracing me. “You’re forgiven! Just this time!” the both of us smiled at each other. “But seriously, you look totally cute!” I giggled and pinched his cheeks.

 

Getting on my toes I was about to peck his lips only to realize that I couldn’t reach them. Now it was time for Zelo to laugh as I pouted. “TCH! Stop laughing, giant!” I mumbled. I smiled and stepped on his feet to get on my toes, kissing him. It was supposed to be a short sweet peck but Zelo suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist, deepening the kiss.

 

As the both of us pulled away blushed and looked around, making sure that no one had seen this. “Babo! We’re in school!” I playfully hit his chest and scolded him. “So what? Let them stare! You’re mine anyway!” He grinned and pecked my forehead before grabbing my hand, walking with me to class (of course not forgetting to put on his mask again).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kekekeke ^^ I wasn’t supposed to write this but KyuHaeXD was looking forward to the ‘punishment’ so yeah…. I ended up writing this… Hope you like it :)