1.

Shorty me and the tall bastard

Tik Tok Tik Tok~

 

The dark blue clock that was hanging on the wall of a classroom was ticking every second, showing 4.17 PM. There weren’t many students around since school ended an hour ago. But still, a boy and a girl were sitting in their classroom, glaring at each other.

 

“Aish! I hate detention, just like you!” The boy muttered with crossed arms as he rested his head on top of them. “And whose fault was that?” The girl raised her eyebrow, totally annoyed. “It was just a plastic cockroach but you had to scream like donkey who just lost his tail” He rolled his eyes.

 

“Which girl wouldn’t scream, seeing a cockroach on her skirt in the middle of classes?” She hissed back, narrowing her eyes at the tall stupid classmate. Just then the door opened and a middle aged woman stepped in. The sounds of her black stilettos were audible as she walked to the desk in the front.

 

“Bang Min Ji, Choi Joon Hong, you are dismissed! Next time, I hope, you won’t disturb the lessons! The two of you are old enough to behave!” The teacher said as she eyed her students. The boy stood up with a sigh, “Seonsaengnim, how many times have I told you to call me Zelo?” He pouted with a frown. Any girl would have died by now, seeing him acting all cutely, but Minji just rolled her eyes, walking to the door.

 

“I won’t call you Jello or whatever, now go home before I let you stay here another hour!” the women spoke seriously. “Ok, ok, I’m going. Jalgayo, seonsaengnim! [Bye-bye, teacher!]” He waved with a grin before running away.

 

Meanwhile Minji left the building, walking carelessly away from the gate when someone shouted. “Yah! Dwarf!” she heard the voice. She could tell who it was, without looking back. “DON’T. CALL. ME. DWARF!!” if looks could kill then Zelo would already die a wretched death. “Ok, ok...” he raised both of his hands. “I won’t call you dwarf anymore, smurf!”

 

Minji gave him her dangerous glare. Instead of being scared, Zelo showed his white teeth as he grinned and her. “What are you doing here? Stop following me!” Minji said annoyed. “Hey, Hey, I’m not following you! Did you forget? I have to walk the same way as you!” He said in a matter of fact.

 

Remembering it, Minji face palmed herself. Zelo wasn’t just her classmate. Unfortunately, he was also living next door, which Minji didn’t like at all. “Aiiishhh jinjja! God is not being fair!” The girl whined. “Don’t blame god! Everything happens for a reason!” Zelo winked with a cute smile causing Minji to roll her eyes.

 

On their way, the both of them would argue over small things just like always. But they managed to get home, without killing each other. “I’m home!” Minji yelled exhausted as she entered her apartment, taking off her shoes. “Hey!” a tall boy, which was her brother, said with his deep voice as he waved at her, sitting on the couch in front of the TV.

 

Lazily walking over to him, she plopped down beside the guy, resting her head on his shoulder. “You look tired.” Yongguk said looking down at Minji. She only nodded and sighed. “How was detention?” He asked, his eyes never leaving the war movie. “Oh god, don’t even remind me! It was horrible sitting an hour beside Jello!” She frowned.

 

“I don’t get why you hate him! That kid seems pretty nice! It's not like I want him to be your boyfriend...” He shrugged. “Pretty nice? More like pretty annoying and pretty stupid!” She folded her arms. “I hate that tall jerk!” She pouted. “Don’t say something like that! I bet you will love him someday, just like in those cheesy dramas where enemies fall in love!” Yongguk said, eyes glued on the TV.

 

“You watch those dramas??” Raising her eyebrows, she looked at him. “N-no! It was just boring and there was nothing interesting on TV so… Yeah….” He trailed off! “Liar!” The little sister smirked at her brother. “I’m telling you the truth!” Yongguk defended himself. “Whatever, have you eaten yet?” She asked as she stood up. “Nope, I wanted to eat with you!” He gave her his gummy smile. “C’mon, let’s eat!” Minji said happily and headed to the kitchen with him.

 

 

 

Hey guys!

Thank you a lot for reading my story :D I know this chapter is kinda short and boring but I didn't know what to write on the first chapter. I know there are grammar and   typing mistakes but please don't hate me for those :) Please subscribe the story and I would really appreciate it if you leave comments ^____^

So.... what do you think about this chapter??