Introducing SUPER JUNIOR!!! (Part 2)

Teukie's Little Princess

"And I am the dancing machine of Super Junior, Lee Hyukjae. Call me Eunhyuk-oppa GOT IT?!" He raised his tone at the end and that made my temper rise a little bit.

"WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO???!!!" I sort of yelled at him and I swear I saw him shrink down a little bit. I even saw the guys glare at poor Lee Hyukjae.

"I'm sorry for raising my tone a while ago Heerin-ah, I was just joking. Mianhe!" He reluctantly went near me and showed me an elmo plushie.

"Gwenchana Eunhyuk-oppa." 

"I'm Siwon." We shaked hands then he gave me an angry bird toy:

 

"That's it?" Leeteuk asked with on eof his eyebrows raised.

"I'll add. He is Siwon the most religious member of Super Junior." Heechul added.

"And I am proud about that fact. In fact you guys need to attend mass regularly----"

"Aish enough! Now Donghae?" Heechul interrupted Siwon, I bet he doesn't go to mass often or maybe he really doesn't.

"I'm Lee Donghae the most charming prince of Super Junior." He gave me a nemo stuff toy, aigoo so cute!

"You mean the fishiest fish of the whole world?" Someone yelled and they all laughed. I don't get it, why do they call him a fish?

"I'm Shindong the heaviest eater of Super Junior." After that he gave me a cute pig plush, LOL!

"My name's Zhoumi, the tallest member of Super Junior." (AN:I'm not sure) He threw me a giraffe plush which I successfully caught, I quietly giggled at him.

"I'm Ryeowook, the most...." he seems to be struggling of finding the right word that suits him.

"The most innocent and honest member i suppose?" I asked him.

"YA!!!" Most of the guys yelled, protesting in my choice of words, perhaphs they found out that I am calling them a liar for calling themselves handsome, charming, etc. Well I don't blame them since they really are but they don't need to be too full of theirselves.

"I believe so." Ryeowook laughes at the poor expression of the members. He went near me and hugged me shyly then handed me a Stitch stuff toy, my favorite.

"Hey! Yo! Kibum in the house! Neaga jeil jal naga!" He sings a line from 2NE1's song I AM THE BEST, then throws a patrick stuff toy on Leeteuk's face! Hahaha!

 

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun, the most romantic member of Super Junior." He knelt in front of me like he was proposing then he grabbed my hand and placed a small box before he kissed my hand.

He also did this: 

"Th-ank you..." I was stuttering again because of my embarrassing blush.

"My pleasure, open that later when you're alone ok?" I nodded at him speechless of what happened earlier. I looked at my back and saw Leeteuk flaming in anger. I just gave him a smile and I held his hand to calm him down.

"How many times do I have to say that you are not----"

"Henry, your turn" Kyuhyun interrupted quickly as he hid behind Hangeng/Hankyung.

"I am Henry the youngest!" he handed me a mochi plushie.

 

Finally they finished introducing themselves! I thought it was never gonna end! 

"Heerin-ah you will stay at the 12th floor." Leeteuk told me as he tried to avoid my eyes.

"But I want to share a room with you oppa." I begged him ,well sort of.

"But I have a roommate." He pouted at me and showed his infamous puppy eyes. 

""But I want to get closer to my oppa." I did the same puppy eyes that he did.

We both continued to stare at each other until he finally glanced at Sungmin.

"Heerin-ah I'll show you our dorm  upstairs I'll also show you your new room."

"Fine..." I groaned in defeat while Leeteuk smiled wickedly at me.

"Sungmin, after showing Heerin her room, come here quickly ok?"

"Ok hyung. Heerin-ah kaja (let's go)?" Sungmin offered me his hand but I rejected it. I just nodded at him and followed him outside where he carried my luggage bags.

"So how old are you Sungmin-shi?" 

"I'm 24 years old." 

"Ahh..."

(AWKWARD SILENCE) 

"...Uhhh.... Here's your room Heerin-ah....."

"Thanks for bringing me here Sungmin-shi...."

"No problem cutie."

"Cutie?" 

"That's the nickname that I choose for you. :)" 

"What should I call you then?" 

"Hmmmm...... Bunny-oppa is fine :3"

"Ok..... Bunny-oppa."

"I'll go downstairs so that you can have the privacy to unpack your clothes ok cutie?"

"I'll wait for you here Bunny-oppa."

"Bye Cutie :3"

"Bye Bunny-oppa...."

He left the room but then I heard him yell "SEE YOU LATER CUTIE!!!"

I laughed quietly an then unpacked my clothes.

 

Meanwhile, on the 11th floor....

LEETEUK POV

"SEE YOU LATER CUTIE!!!" We all heard Sungmin yell. 

"Who is cutie? Donghae whisphered.

"So guys, what do you want to talk about?" Sungmin asked as he entered the room.

"We'll talk about the "cutie" issue later but first I want to introduce new rules to all of you."  I gave them a stern look showing them that I am serious.

"BWO???!!!!" They all yelled in disbelief.

"First new rule: No one should enter Heerin's room without my permission or Kangin's permission.

 Second: No one should drink alcohol if Heerin is around.

Third: .... well I only made two so, comments? questions?" Their expressions showed that they are not impressed.

"The first rule is too harsh hyung..." Kyuhyun complained and the others nodded. Aish they look a bit erted complaining about the first rule.

"If anyone disobeys them, then that person is in-charge of the laundry for 1 month!" Kekeke let's see who wants to do the laundry for 1 month!

"But hyung!!!!" They all whined like a kid who didn't get a candy.

"Ok we got ourselves a deal. Now Sungmin-shi..." 

"De?" Sungmin looked a bit scared when I called him, Mianhe Sungmin but you promised that you will tell us if you have a girlfriend.

"Who is cutie?" I glared at him and watched him shrink down from his seat.

Bounce to you Bounce to you nae gaseumeun nol

hyanghae jabhil sudo eobseul mankeum ddwigo itneungeol His phone rang and I groaned in annoyance.

"I'll talk to you later hyung I need to answer this call first."

"AISH! ARASSEO!" Calm down Leeteuk you'll find out who this cutie soon.

"I think Sungmin hyung already have a girlfriend..." Henry guessed.

"Yes, I think so to..." Siwon whispered.

"And I think the girl lives near." Ryeowook concluded.

"We'll figure this out soon but first we'll have dinner on the 12th floor so that we can get to know Heerin-ah better right guys." Kangin suggested.

"Ok Ryeowook, Hangeng, and Zhoumi is in-charge of the food and then Shindong, Yesung, and Kangin is in-charge of washing the dishes. Arasseo?" I commanded them.

"Fine...." The ones that are in-charge muttered silently.

"Deh!" The ones that have nothing to do yelled happily.

END OF LEETEUK's POV

HEERIN's POV

WAAHH!!! Finally I finished unpacking my clothes!

*Knock! Knock! Knock*

"Cutie are you done?" Sungmin asked through the door.

"Yes and you may come in Bunny-oppa." 

"I'm not allowed so canwe just go to my room?"

"Ok."

"Kaja, I'll show you how cool Super Junior is." He pulled me towards a room which is right next to my room.

END OF HEERIN's POV

HENRY's POV

"Henry-ah! Go tell Sungmin and Heerin that dinner is ready." Ryeowook told me.

"Fine..."

I was on my way towards Heerin's room but then I heard someone yell.

"OMO!!! BUNNY-OPPA is so cool!!!!" I heard a girl yell from Sungmin and Kyuhyun's room.

"Of course I am Cutie!" Sungmin hyung replied.

What the?! OMO OTTOKHE? Is that Sungmin's grilfriend? Or is that Heerin? Andawea! I must tell the guys about this!

"HYUUUUNGS!!! SUNGMIN'S GIRLFRIEND IS HERE WITH SUNGMIN AT HIS ROOM!!!" i YELLED AT THEM

"BWO?!" Shock is placed all over their funny faces, then all of a sudden all of them were running towards Sungmin and Kyuhyun's room. I hope the hyungs won't ruin the moment between them...

END OF HENRY's POV

SUNGMIN's POV

After showing Heerin my awesome martial arts video she looked really amazed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WCVIbnqtq8&feature=player_detailpage

"OMO!!! BUNNY-OPPA is so cool!!!!!" She complimented me happily.

"Of course I am Cutie!" I pinched her cheeks softly, Aigoo so cute!

Then I heard someone yelling. Heerin was too busy watching SJ videos to even notice so I decided to wait for something to happen.

"What's wrong Bunny-oppa?" Heerin asked, confused.

"Nothing Cutie why?"

"You look startled."

"Omo Cutie is worried about me." 

"Fine I won't worry about you anymore!"

"Aigoo don't get mad at me Cutie."

"If you say so LEE SUNGMIN..."

"BWO??!!! I told you to call me Bunny-oppa!"

"Andwae!"

"But Cutie!" I whined like a little kid as I do some aegyo.

'..."

"Cutie?"

"..."

"Are you mad at me Cutie?"

"..."

"Cutie?" When I heard no response I went near her and hugged her waist. "I'm sorry."

"Let go of me." She struggled as she tries to release the hug but I just tightened my arms around her waist/

"Not until you forgive me."

"NO!"

"Then I'll force you to do it!" I started to tickle her and she laughed waaaaay too loud, since when did I become evil like Kyuhyun?

"BUNNY-OPPA! HAHA! I WAS JUST JOKING! STOOOP!!!!"

"Ah so you were just joking? I'll punish you!"

END OF SUNGMIN's POV

KYUHYUN's POV

After Leeteuk's new rules we all went to the 12th floor's living room to wait for our food to get cooked. After a few minutes someone yelled.

"HYUUUNGS!!! SUNGMIN'S GIRLFRIEND IS HERE WITH SUNGMIN AT HIS ROOM!!!" Henry yelled, you actually mean our room right?

"BWO???!!!" We all yelled.

I can't believe that hyung didn't tell me that he already have a girlfriend, I need to know who that girl is! I ran towards OUR room and stopped as i saw all of them have followed me. AISH! BLOODY HELL! If hyung heard us running then we'd be dead meat!

"What's wrong Bunny-oppa?" We all heard the girl tell Sungmin--- I mean BUNNY-OPPA. I'm gonna bully hyung about this later.

"Nothing Cutie why?"

"You look startled." OTTOKHE? He must have heard us running and he might be suspicious.

"Omo Cutie is worried about me."

"Fine I won't worry about you anymore."

"Aigoo don't get mad at me Cutie."

"If you say so LEE SUNGMIN..." HAH! IN YOUR FACE! LEE SUNGMIN!

"BWO???!!!! I told you to call me Bunny-oppa!"

"Andwae!"

"But Cutie!" Hyung whined as he startes his aegyo show, I think.

"..."

"Cutie?"

"..."

"Are you mad at me Cutie?" Well DUH?!

"Cutie?" "I'm sorry?"

"Let go of me!"

"Not until you forgive me!" That's too weak hyung... tsk.... tsk... tsk...

"NO!" Thought so....

"Then I'll force you to do it!" Then we heard the girl starting to laught out LOUD!

"BUNNY-OPPA! I WAS JUST JOKING! STOOOP!!!!"Wow that girl has a pretty loud voice.

"Ah so you were just joking? I'll punish you!" O_____O

"I'm sorry now will you stop?!"

Bounce to you Bounce to you ......

We heard Sungmin's phone ringing and we all turned around to see who texted him and we see Henry staring at his phone. That PABO!

"AISH!" We all heard Sungmin hyung yell angrily.

I glared at Henry and the rest did too and then Shindong and Kangin carries poor Henry to the living room area so that all of us can teach him a lesson.

"I'm sorry for ruining their moment but I was just doing what Ryeowook told me!" THAT KID!

We all smelled the aroma of the food from the kitchen and we ran towards the dining room.

"Food is served!" Ryeowook yelled.

"Wait! Where is Sungmin and Heerin? We should wait for them before we eat." Hangeng told us, But HYUUUNG I'm Hungry!

"Henry go call them." Leeteuk commanded Henry.

"Why me?" Henry muttered quietly as he got up from his chair.

"Hyung! Henry is complaining!" I yelled so that Leeteuk can hear me.

"I am not!" Henry yelled at me.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I repeated some of the scenes and if it is too messy. I tried to arrange them but I still can't.

oh here are the ages of Super Junior (I made it all up)

Leeteuk - 26

Heechul - 26

Hangeng - 25

Yesung - 25

Kangin - 25

Kibum - 25

Shindong - 25

Siwon- 24

Donghae - 24 

Eunhyuk - 24

Sungmin - 24

 Zhoumi - 24

Ryeowook - 23 

Kyuhyun - 23

Henry - 23

Heerin - 23

 

Room Mates: (I also made this up too TeeHee!)

11th Floor:

Leeteuk - Kangin

Heechul - Hangeng

Yesung - Zhoumi

​Shindong - Eunhyuk

12th Floor: 

Kyuhyun - Sungmin

Siwon - Donghae

Ryeowook - Henry

Heerin

( In this fic Kibum lives at his own house)

 

 

 

Thank you for everyone who subscribed, it really means a lot to me and sorry if my grammar this is actually my first time to write a fanfic. See you again next time!