Introducing SUPER JUNIOR!!! (Part 1)

Teukie's Little Princess

When Heerin was 9 years old, Heerin and her mother moved to the Philippines to start a business while Leeteuk and her father was left at South Korea.

 

________14 years later_______________________

"Omma, I have something to tell you." I told my mom softly as I tried to arrange my thoughts on what I'm going to say.

"What is it, sweetie?" We are having tea here at the enormous garden of our house, something that I rarely do."

"I want to visit my brother... Jungsoo"

"Ah finally it's been years since you've decided to see him. Actually, your dad called and he told me that he wants to stay here with me so that you can visit your brother."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I just don't want you to disagree, sweetie." 

"Fine, so when will I be there?"

"You'll be leaving for the next two days. Here's your ticket, Jungsoo  bought it for you."

"I'll go pack my bags then."

"Good so that tomorrow you will say goodbye to your friends."

"Okay..."

 

______Two days later______________

 

"HEERIN-AH!!!! HEERIN_AH!!!!!! HEERIN-AH!!!! WHERE ARE YOU???!!!!" Who the hell is yelling my name? Wait, that voice sounds familliar... Park Jungsoo!!! You see my brother Jungsoo, let's just call him Mr. Dimple, doesn't know how I look like. When my mom takes photos of me I always cover my face.

Just like this one:

 

"PARK HEERIN!!! If you don't show yourself this instant, I'm leaving!!!" Mr. Dimples yelled.

"Annyeong ahjussi! Are you Park Jungsoo?" Iasked him

"I'm sorry I'm too busy looking for someone." He changes his voice to a manlier tone. Aish! Pabo! Can't he recognize my voice? Pabo!

"Can I help you with that ahjussi?"

"Sure. What's your name?

"I'm Park Heerin. Pabo!"

"Aigoo! My Little Princess, I missed you so much! And why did you call me ahjussi? Call me oppa."

"Oppa?"

"Much better, now let's go before someone might recognize us."

"You mean, you?"

He just smiled his famous dimple smile at me.

"Let's just go home, I know you're tires. By the way, you'll be staying at the dorm that I'm sharing wih Super Junior." He told me as he started to drive.

"Super Junior? Who are they?"

"That's the group where I'm the leader."

"And the oldest. Hahaha!" I laughed at him

"Yah! I'm not that old!" He yelled as he tried to look at me but he can't because he's driving.

"Says who?"

"Omma?" He pouted at me.

"Whatever, just drive."

"Ok."

After 20 minutes we finally arrived at the dorm where 15 men are living.

*Ding Dong*

Someone opened the door and he stepped out so that we could enter.

"Welcome to your new home Heerin-ah!!!" 15 boys, including Leeteuk, yelled.

"Ahh... T-Thank you..." I couldn't speak well since I was too shy.

"Heerin-ah I want to introduce you to my boys, this one is Hee----" Leeteuk was interrupted.

"I'm Kim Heechul. Nice to meet you, Jagiya." He kissed my hand then winked at me. He even gave me a pikachu plushie.

"Yah! Don't you dare kiss my sister!" Leeteuk yelled at Heechul

We all ignored him.

"I'm Hangeng, Sorry if my Korean is broken, I'm actually chinese." He looked at me apologetically then handed me a hello kitty plushie.

"You can talk to me in chinese then."

"You speak in chinese too?" he asked and I nodded at him in reply.

"That's good the. Nice to meet you by the way." he smiled at me sweetly.

"Annyeong! I'm Yesung and this is Ddangkoma. Want to hold him?" He showed me a turtle that is holding a turtle plush.

"Omo! It's so cute! Can I?" I asked as I stared at Ddangkoma. I always wanted to have a turtle but my mom didn't want to since she believes that it brings bad luck to business.

"Sure."

"That stupid turtle." Leeteuk glared at the innocent Ddangkoma.

"What's wrong oppa?"I asked him as I tried to hand him Ddangkoma but he refused.

"That turtle ate my cookie!" He pouted

"That's it? Don't Worry oppa I'll bake you some cookies tomorrow if that'll make you feel better."

"Aww my little princess is so sweet!"He hugged me and then let me go quickly.

"I'm Kangin the most handsome member of Super Junior." He gave me a raccoon plush.

"BWOOO??!!!" All of them yelled, I laughed at their reaction.

"And I am Lee Sungmin the most adorable and cutest member of Super Junior. It's a pleasure to meet you milady. He gave me a rabbit that is holding a pink rose. 

(Just imagine that it is a pink rose)

"Thank you Sungmin-shi" I stuttered as I tried to hide my blush.

"Aigoo so cute!" He came closer and piched my cheeks. "Her cheeks are even softer than Henry too." 

"Ya! Don't touch my sister's cheeks!" Leeteuk yelled. Sungmin pouted and then hugged me from behind. I felt my cheeks burning, aish stop blushing it's embarrassing!

"Ya! Let go of my innocent little sister! Leeteuk yelled, again.

"It's not like I'm gonna her Hyung."

"Ya let her go, she looks like a tomato." Heechul said

"Heechul-shi..." I muttered quietly.

"Call me oppa!"

"Arasso... oppa."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

*YAWNS* I'm too sleepy, I'll continue this for some other time.

Thank you for mystars and katharine for commenting!

I'm so SOOORRYYY if there are any grammar errors, I don't have enough time to check. MIANHE!!!

See you on my next post!