Weird

Teukie's Little Princess

Henry's POV

 

Stupid hyungs just because I'm the maknae doesn't mean I have to do everything they have to say. I was walking down the hallway when I heard something suspicious.

 

"Bunny oppa, are you sure that ----"

 

I didn't hear the rest because I ran back to the dining room. Should I tell the hyungs that Sungmin's girlfriend is on her way here?

 

"Did you call them?" I turned around and saw Leeteuk hyung staring at me. I nodded quickly and I swear I looked like an idiot. I can tell that hyung doesn't really believe me... I started eating then suddenly...

 

"Baby Bear!!! Come sit next to oppa!!!" I almost farted when I heard what hyung nicknamed Heerin. Baby Bear? Is Heerin really huggable?

 

"ANIYO! Cutie should sit with me!" Sungmin hyung yelled. I chewed my food quickly then spat it out when I heard Sungmin hyung yell the word Cutie but WAIT! Does that mean that Heerin is Cutie? And Hyung is Bunny Oppa? In other words, HEERIN IS SUNGMIN'S GIRLFRIEND?!

 

"Heerin-ah... A-are you... the one that hyung nicknamed as Cu-cutie?" Kyuhyun stuttered and I could clearly see the jealousy from his eyes. Did hyung fall in love with Heerin already? I feel that there will soon be a love triangle in this dorm, what do you think?

 

"Yes, Sungmin oppa gave me that nickname." Heerin answered Kyuhyun with a huge smile on her face. Can't she just see that Kyuhyun is jealous because of that stupid nickname? Aish! After that Kyuhyun hyung sulked at the corner of the room. Aigoo... Poor Hyung...

 

"LEE SUNGMIN!!!!!" Leeteuk hyung yelled. He ran towards Sungmin like a hungry vampire but before he could kill him Siwon, Hangeng, and Kangin held him back.

 

"What is going on here?!" The almighty Kim Heechul yelled, who looks like an alien with that green mask on his face. Bleh!

 

"Heerin is the Cutie that Sungmin is hiding and Leeteuk got mad." Hangeng, the bravest of us all explained to Heechul. HYUNG.

 

"THAT'S IT?! Aish! Heerin-ah,come to Heechul oppa. You must be pissed off about how childish these men are."

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong! Here's a mini chapter! I'm sorry for the late update and I will hopefully post the next chapter soon? Who knows, if i get awesome comments then i'll update as fast as I can. Thank you to my lovely subscribers and for those who are reading this fic who haven't subscribed yet.  The chapter's title right? You can leave a comment about that. PLS PLS PLS leave a comment! See you next time!