Big Bang?

Teukie's Little Princess

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

“Leeteuk, where are you taking me?”

 

“You’ll see.” 

 

“Hyung, where to?” Kangin asked when we were already inside his car.

 

“Big Bang’s dorm.” I whisphered quietly to his ear.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

*Ding!Dong!*

 

“Hyung! You’re here! I thought you were just joking when you told us to babysit your little sister. Where is she? Where is your cute little princess?”  G-Dragon asked.

 

“She’s not really that little anymore. She’s already grown up.” Kangin replied looking at Heerin with a grin.

 

“Oh is that her? We thought she would be 5 years old or something. Come in, the guys are inside.”

 

“Uhh about that… We both need to go now, we’re a bit late for our schedule. Thank you so much for your help. Baby Bear, be a good girl okay? Oppa will be back later to pick you up. I love you Baby Bear.” I kissed her cheeks then hugged her but she didn't hug me back. 

 

“Love you too Leeteuk. Don’t work too hard ok? You too Kangin oppa.” She hugged Kangin... -_-

 

“Call us if those guys do something bad.”

 

“Arasseo. Bye!”

 

End of Leeteuk’s POV

 

Heerin’s POV

 

Ugh! What am I doing here? Leeteuk is such an idiot to wake me up so early in the morning. I just want to sleep for the whole day and you know what, this weird thing happened I was being dragged by my brother to hang out with this so called babysitter. He even made French toast just to make me feel better.

 

After they left, the guy stared at me so I stared back.

 

“Uhmm would you like to come in?”

 

“Nevermind, I’ll just leave.”

 

“Wait!”

 

I ran as fast as I could towards the elevator, I heard him yell ‘Guys! Catch her!’

 

The elevator almost closed but a hand stopped it. What the???!!! It was that guy with four other boys! Noooooooooooo!

 

“Don’t even dare try to run away.” The guy that looks like a panda warned, well sort of.

 

“Fine, let’s go.”

 

To make sure that I won’t escape, two guys were behind me, the other one was in front of me while the other two was on the opposite side of me. (AN: The red one is you while the blue ones are the Big Bang members. Sorry if you didn’t understand. Lazy Author-nim. Kekeke! :3)

 

 

*

*  *  *

*  *

 

 

I look like a prisoner with them around me. T_T

 

“Have you eaten breakfast yet?” The guy who talked with Leeteuk asked.

 

“Do I know you?”

 

“Seriously? You don’t know me? Us?” Well, DUH?

 

“Isn’t it obvious?” Ok maybe I’m a bit rude to him but I don’t care.

 

“Stop it. Let’s introduce ourselves., me first. Annyeong! I’m Kwon Ji-yong but you can call me GD oppa.”

 

“My name is Choi Seung-hyun but you can call me TOP oppa.”

 

“Can I call you Sky oppa?”

 

“Why Sky oppa?”

 

“Your hair reminds me of a sky.”

 

“Oh most girls tell me that my hair mostly looks like mint ice cream.”

 

“It does but I prefer SKY.”

 

“Annyeong! I’m Daesung oppa! Can you make me a nickname?”

 

“Blondie oppa?”

 

“Cute! And I will call you… uhhh…. Jagiya! Is that okay?” He showed me his puppy eyes, knowing that I can’t resist.

 

“Well I guess it’ll be ok.”

 

“Thank you Jagiya!” He came closer then hugged me so tight that I can’t breathe.

 

“Your welcome Blondie oppa but can you let me go now? I can’t breathe.”

 

“Oh sorry Jagiya.”

 

“I’m Taeyang.” Tha guy with chinky eyes said, reaching out for a hand shake.

 

“I’ll call you chinky oppa.”

 

“Errr why?”

 

“It’s because your eyes are too chinky.”

 

“Should I accept that as a compliment or an insult?” He asked, raising an eyebrow questoningly.

 

“Both.”

 

“Seungri! What are you waiting for? Introduce yourself!” GD smacked the panda guy's back and pushed him in front of me.

 

“You already told her my name hyung.” The panda guy named Seungri crossed his arms accross his chest and refused to look at my direction.

 

“It’s ok GD oppa. I’ll just call him RUDE guy.”

 

“Nice nickname, short girl.”

 

“What did you just call me?”

 

“Short girl. What? Got a problem with that? Want me to repeat it?”

 

“Stop it Seungri.” TOP oppa said with venom in his voiced which stopped Seungri from talking.

 

“Hyung, I want to buy ice cream for Jagiya.” Daesung told GD randomly when the atmosphere suddenly became tense.

 

“I want to come.” Top 

 

“Me too.” Taeyang

 

“Well I want to come too.” GD pouted. 

 

“What about you Seungri?”

 

“I’ll stay.”

 

“But who will look out for you?”

 

“Hyung I’m old enough to take care of myself. I’m not that someone that needs five babysitters.” Seungri rolled his eyes at me which made me boil in anger.

 

“WHY DON'T YOU JUST-------“ I started to yell but someone interrupted me.

 

“OKAY! LET’S GO!!!” TOP yelled, dragging me out of the room to avoid any argument.

 

We finally arrived at an ice cream shop just across their dorm’s building.

 

“I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Heerin.”

 

“You ordered too much… rainbow.  Are you sure you’ll be able to eat all that?”

 

“Of course. Why did you call me rainbow?”

 

“So that you’ll be the rainbow in my sky.”

 

“Aigoo. Cute.” Daesung squealed.

 

“You guys are like couples, ‘so that you’ll be the rainbow in my sky’  Kekeke!” GD oppa imitated TOP and they all laughed well except for me and TOP. We both just continued eating while the rest of the guys kept teasing us. While eating, a random thought popped out of nowhere.

 

“Guys, which flavor is better, strawberry or chocolate?”

 

“Chocolate.” Daesung said looking down at his ice cream.

 

“It’s strawberry!” Taeyang suddenly yelled.

 

“No it’s not! Chocolate is the best!”

 

“Chocolate makes you fat while strawberry is healthier!”

 

 

“Healthy ! We’re all young here, except for you TOP, you’re the one who’s old that wants to be healthy just like an ahjussi!”

 

“Me? OLD? At least I act more mature than you!”

 

“It’s because I’m younger you idiot! It’s better to act young than to act old AHJUSSI!”

 

“Are they always like this?” I asked TOP.

 

“Yup.”

 

“Hyung! Seungri told us to go home NOW.” Daesung said calmly like nothing happened.

 

“Good, you guys stopped. Well we better get going.”

 

*BB dorm*

 

“Let’s watch a movie!”

 

“Heerin take your pick!”

 

“Oh… ok…” I went towards their large selections of DVDs and saw one that caught my attention.

 

“Attack on the Pin-Up Boys? They look familiar.”

 

“They are because they are your oppas. That’s a Super Junior movie. You haven’t watched it yet?” GD asked and I shooked my head.

 

 

“Good let’s watch it then.”

 

*After the movie*

 

“Oppas why is Kyuhyun and Leeteuk not in the movie?”

 

“You don’t know what happened?”

 

“No.”

 

“On 19 April 2007, almost two months after Super Junior-T's release of their first single "Rokuko", Leeteuk became seriously injured in a car accident, along with Shindong, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, and two managers, when returning home after a recording of the radio show Super Junior Kiss the Radio. While they were on the highway, the front left tire burst as the driver was switching lanes and the van ran into the guard rail/median on the driver's side and skidded for about 30 metres. At some point, the momentum caused the van to flip over on its right side.While Shindong and Eunhyuk suffered minor injuries, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun sustained more serious injuries, which required both to be hospitalised. Leeteuk had glass shards embedded in his back and above his eyes, requiring over 170 stitches. Leeteuk was discharged from the hospital on 30 April 2007.Due to this accident, Leeteuk did not take part in Super Junior's debut big-screen production, Attack on the Pin-Up Boys in 2007. However, it was revealed at the end of the film he had taken on the role of the panda mascot, which was later confirmed that it had been Ryeowook who had portrayed it in most of the film.Kyuhyun, who was sitting behind the driver's seat when the accident occurred, was the most injured and had a fractured hip, pneumothorax from broken ribs, and facial scratches and bruises. The doctor told Kyuhyun's parents that to repair his pierced lungs he would have to make a hole in Kyuhyun's neck thus ending his career as a singer; Kyuhyun's father was the first to immediately reject the operation stating that Kyuhyun would rather die than not be able to sing, and pleaded that the doctor find another way to repair his son's lungs. He was in a coma for four days and were told by doctors that he had about 20 percent or less chance to live. Kyuhyun spent 6 days in the ICU before he was moved to a regular hospital room. Kyuhyun no longer needed the respiratory machine to support his breathing, though it was said that he was only able to walk on his own one month after the accident. Kyuhyun was discharged on July 5, 2007 after 78 days.The accident was caused by the driver over speeding. The driver was trying to switch lanes but lost control and collided with the guard rail. How come you did not know?” (AN: This was hard to type so I searched because I know that I will only end up crying. Sorry for reminding these memories...)

 

“Leeteuk oppa did not tell me….”

 

“ohhhh…”

 

Why didn’t Leeteuk oppa tell me? he must’ve needed us the most back them but why didn’t he tell us? If only I stayed here earlier then -----

 

“Heerin, your brother is here.” G-D told me at the same time that Leeteuk oppa entered the room.

 

“Bye Jagiya! Come back soon!”

 

“You can visit us anytime rainbow. This place is open 24/7 just for you.” TOP said ruffling my hair.

 

“Jagiya?! Rainbow??!! I only left you for a few hours and someone is already calling you Jagiya?! Rainbow???!!!” Leeteuk whisphered-yelled angrily.

 

“Teukie oppa, they’re my new best friends of course we need nicknames.”

 

“D-did you guys hear that? My baby bear called me Teukie oppa!” Leeteuk yelled happily.

 

“Why hyung? She never called you oppa before?”Taeyang asked raising an eyebrow.

 

“I think I ruined her mood this morning by waking her up too early.”

 

“Good thing you know.”

 

“We should go now, Ryeowook is preparing dinner for all of us. Thank you so much for looking out for her.”

 

“Bye GD oppa, Chinky oppa, Blondie oppa, and Sky oppa! I’ll visit soon!”

 

“BYE!!!”

 

END OF POV

 

Seungri’s POV

 

She didn’t say goodbye to me. Doesn’t matter, it’s really irritating when she is around. Good thing she left or else I should have kicked her out myself.

 

End of POV

 

Heerin’s POV

 

After dinner we are all gathered around the living room to watch TV.

 

“So Heerin, how was your DATE?” Leeteuk sounded sarcastic so I decided to play along.

 

“A date? What date?” Heechul asked.

 

“The one that I told you this morning. Remember?” Sungmin said looking upset.

 

“Ohhh… so it’s true?”

 

“Yes oppa it’s true. Thank you for the date you’ve planned Leeteuk oppa. I had a great time with him.”

 

“Anything for my Baby Bear.”

 

“Wait! Who was your date?” Kyuhyun asked eagerly.

 

I looked at Leeteuk for help since I don’t know any idols here in Korea except for Super Junior and Big Bang.

 

“Himchan.” Leeteuk told them. (AN: It's not my fault that it's Himchan, you guys voted ok?)

 

“WHAT???!!!” All of them yelled.

 

“Him? It should’ve been better if it’s Hongki or someone that I trust my daughter with.” Heechul said, completely disappointed.

 

“DAUGHTER???!!!” All of them yelled. AGAIN!

 

“Can’t you see? She is the girl version of me.” Heechul said in a very proud way.

 

“No she isn’t! She looks a lot more like me!” Leeteuk yelled touching his face.

 

“You’re getting old Leeteuk, you may need to wear glasses now.”

 

“Huh! Me? Old?! Why don’t you say that to yourself?! We’re born on the same year!”

 

They continued bickering and no one even dared to stop them.

 

“Wookie oppa, are you sure that Leeteuk is the leader?” I asked Wookie.

 

“I know what you mean.” He smiled cheekiy at me.

 

“I’m tired. If anyone’s looking for me, I’ll be at my room. Sleeping. Good night Wookie oppa.”

 

“Good night.”

 

“Good… nevermind.” I was about to say good night but I guess they were too focused on watching those two old men.

 

I looked at the side of my bed and saw that I still haven’t arranged the gifts that Super Junior oppas gave me. It’s still early to go to bed so I’ll just fix them. A blue Tiffany box caught my eye and I remember that Kyuhyun oppa told me to open it when I’m alone. I locked the door quietly so that no one knows what I’ll be doing. I opened the box then there is this very expensive ring that looks so beautiful! Should I return this to him?  Ottohke? I’ll just Kyu a message so that we can talk.

 

“Kyu, can we talk? I’ll wait for you here at my room.” Heerin.

 

 

 

=========================================================================================================================

Author: Annyeong! Sorry for the late update! I'm actually grounded from using my computer because of my reckless attitude but anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry if there are any mistakes, I just typed it now because my parents went out. 

Leeteuk: I heard that you got grounded because you failed your math test. Again. Tsk.

Kyuhyun: I was tutoring her for 3 hours a day! 

 

Author: We have a new math teacher. HE is actually nice but I don’t understand his way of teaching.

Kyuhyun: IT’S A HE?!

Author: Sort of. By the way Happy Birthday Kyuhyunnie~~~~!

Kyuhyun: Thank you! Where’s my gift?

Author: Right here. *throws a cake on his face* Hahaha!

Kyuhyun: Yah! How dare you! *wipes off icing then wipes it on Author-nim’s face*

Heechul: What is going OOOOONNNN????!!!! *accidentally got icing thrown on his face* WHO DID THIS?!

Author: .

Kyuhyun: Run for your lives!!!!

Heechul: YAH! GET BACK HERE!

Shindong: Ooooh cake! *takes a slice but then it fell because Author-nim bumped him and the icing covered Sungmin’s bunny which was on the floor the whole time*

Sungmin: Guys, have you seen my bunny? WHY IS MY BUNNY COVERED IN ICING?!*he glared at all of us*

Author: Uhmm….

Kyuhyun: I……

Shindong: Cake….

Leeteuk: Hmmm….

Heechul: Your bunny got hungry so he ate some cake.

Sungmin:*back to his cheerful personality* Why didn’t you say so Mr. Bunny? Let’s get you cleaned up ne?

Kyuhyun: Thank God we’re safe.

Heechul: Oh we’re not done yet. *evil smirk*

Hankyung: Chullie~~~~!

Heechul: WHAT?! Oh yes?

Hankyung: What are you doing to Author-nim and Kyuhyun? You should be ashamed of yourself!

Heechul: They threw icing on my face, Hankyungie! ON MY FACE!

Hankyung: Say sorry.

Heechul: What?! Why in the world would I be the one who’ll say sorry?! Never!

Hankyung: Say you’re sorry or else I’ll return to China.

Heechul: Fine. Sorry.

Hankyung: Good, let’s go clean up your face.

Heechul: I’ll be back later. *smirk*

Henry: Heeeeeey! Oooooh CAKE! What’s the occasion?

Author: *facepalm*

Kyuhyun: *sulks in a corner*

Henry: What?

Kibum: It’s Kyuhyun’s birthday.

Henry: I’m so sorry Kyuhyun hyung! I didn’t mean to! I’m really sorry. *literally on his knees begging for forgiveness*

Eunhyuk: This is so eeeeww. Hey there, our dear readers! How’s the story so far? I hope that we reached your expectations.

Author: I hope my writing didn’t change much because I’m currently in a bad mood and I’m not feeling well. I'll edit this chapter when I have time.

Donghae: Poor Author-nim. Don’t forget to comment and subscribe. Please support Super Junior-M’s Breakdown.

Yesung: Please support KRY’s Promise You as well.

Author: Thanks for reading my story! See you next time! :3

 

COMMENTS+SUBSCRIBERS=FASTER UPDATES!