BLIND DATE???!!!

Teukie's Little Princess

Henry’s POV

 

“It’s midnight where have you guys been?” Leeteuk said while reading a magazine.

 

“I actually pulled Henry along with me to buy some lotion. Sorry for not asking for permission.” Heechul said looking down so that Leeteuk won’t be able to look at him in the eye.

 

“Ok, go to bed. It’s already late.” Leeteuk rose from his seat then went closer to us.

 

“Goodnight Teukie hyung.”

 

“Good night Henry. Sweet dreams.” He kissed my forehead like he always does before we all go to bed.

 

“Goodnight Leeteuk hyung.” Heechul said covering his forehead to avoid getting kissed by Leeteuk.

 

“Goodnight Heechul. Have a good beauty sleep.” He kissed both oh Heechul’s cheek which made him blush madly but Heechul didn’t even complain. What’s wrong with him?

 

End of Henry’s POV

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

~~~~Morning~~~~

 

I checked our schedule and it seems like we’re all gonna be busy. Ottoke? Who will take care of my Baby Bear?!

 

I called everyone that I know to see if they are busy but the bad thing is that they all are! There’s one person left, should I call him?

 

________: Yoboseyo?

 

Leeteuk: Hey, can you do me a favor?

 

________: Anything for my hyung.

 

Leeteuk: I think it’s too much.

 

________: Since when have you become shy? Just say it.

 

Leeteuk: Can you babysit my sister?

 

________: Sure. When?

 

Leeteuk: Now.

 

________: Just drive her down here and we’ll take care of her.

 

Leeteuk: Thank you so much! I’ll be there in a few minutes! Bye!

 

________: Bye!

 

Thank God! I’ve finally found someone to take care of my Baby Bear. I have to wake her up so that her babysitter won’t be waiting for too long.

 

“Baby Bear~~~! Wake up~~~~!”

 

“…”

 

“Baby Bear! Wake up!!!”

 

“…”

 

“If you don’t wake up NOW, you have to wear girly clothes for 3 months.” I playfully warned her so that she would wake up. Surprisingly she quickly got up then hugged me.

 

“Good morning.”

 

“Good morning, Baby Bear”

 

“Why wake me up so early in the morning?”

 

“I have to leave early for our schedule.”

 

“So I’ll be left alone?”

 

“No, I’ll send you to my friend’s house so that they can take care of you.”

 

“Leeteuk, I’m not a baby anymore. I don’t need someone to take care of me. I’m perfectly fine on my own and I’m already old enough to have a babysitter.”

 

“Baby Bear, please let your OPPA do this. We haven’t seen each other for years and this is my turn to take care of you.”

 

“Fine I’ll go take a shower…”

 

“Want me to bathe you?”

 

“GET OUT!!!”

 

“Ok! Ok! Sheeesh! I was just kidding!”

 

“Just get out, y old leader.”

 

“Yah! I’m not a ert! I’ll wait for you in the dining room.”

 

~~~~~~~  

 

“Leeteuk, let’s go?”

(AN: Heerin's outfit)

 

“Wait! Eat your breakfast first!” I made some French toast and hot choco with marshmallows since our mom told me that it’s one of her favorite breakfast. What is she wearing? Doesn't she know that those clothes are for boys? If Heechul and Zhoumi is here they would probably change her clothes.

“French Toast! Thank you Leeteuk!” How I wish that Heerin could call me oppa again like she did yesterday. Did I do something wrong?

 

“Good morning Heerin, good morning Leeteuk hyung.” Kyuhyun suddenly entered.

 

“Good morning Kyuhyun OPPA.” Heerin greeted him back with a sweet smile.

 

“Good morning.” I greeted him as I observed his movements towards Heerin.

 

He kissed Heerin’s cheek as if I’m not there at all then sat next to her. Calm down Jungsoo… just punish him later when Heerin is not around.

 

“Want some?” She asked Kyuhyun if he wants some but she didn’t ask me! This is so unfair!

 

“Sure!” Kyuhyun grinned happily while I pouted without them noticing.

 

They were feeding each other, AGAIN! WHAT THE ****???!!! Are they a couple or something? It should’ve been better if it’s Ryeowook. Well at least it’s not Eunhyuk. That green minded monkey!

 

“You finished, Baby Bear?”

 

“Yeah I’m done.”

 

“Where are you guys going?” Kangin asked as he entered the dining room.

 

“I’m sending Heerin off somewhere.”

 

“Perfect, I’m leaving too so I’ll drive both of you there.”

 

“Thank you so much for helping me Kangin.”

 

“I’m just worried about Heerin’s safety I don’t want her to be involved in an accident.”

 

“What do you mean Kangin oppa?”

 

“He almost killed me!” Kangin yelled, glaring at me.

 

“ME TOO!” Sungmin suddenly yelled.

 

“AAAAAAHHHH!!!” We all yelled, completely shocked of Sungmin’s appearance.

 

“What?” Sungmin asked innocently when we finally stopped yelling.

 

“You scared the hell out of us!” I yelled at him.

 

“Hahaha! I’ll bring my camera next time! You should’ve seen your faces! Except for Heerin, she looks adorable!”

 

“Let’s go Heerin.”

 

“Where are you guys going?” Sungmin asked.

 

“I’m sending Heerin to a blind date.” I told him.

 

“What?!” Kyuhyun and Sungmin both yelled at the same time.

 

“Leeteuk, what are you talking ab-----“ I covered to prevent her from talking so that I could fool these idiots.

 

“Come on Heerin let’s go. Your date is waiting for you.” I dragged Kangin and Heerin outside so that they won’t be able to stop us from leaving.

 

“Why did you tell them that Leeteuk?” Heerin asked.

 

“I just want to make them to look like a fool for once in a while.”

 

“Teukie hyung, we need to go I’m almost late for my schedule.” Kanging said while looking at his wrist watch.

 

“Let’s go!”

 

“Leeteuk, where are you taking me?”

 

“You’ll see.”

 

“Hyung, where to?”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(AN: Oh my... Is that Kyuhyun?!)

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author: Sorry for not updating early. I am really busy with school. I promise I will update as much as I can this Christmas vacation. Who do you think is Heerin's babysitter? You'll find out soon...!

Heechul: Tsk! Her? Busy? I saw her walking around the mall with her friends.

Shindong: I saw her eating at a restaurant with a guy.

Eunhyuk: I always see her online!

Author: What did I ever do to make you guys do this to me?!

HeeShinHyuk: WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH LINES!!!

Kibum: How childish...

Heechul: Yah! Kibum! Do you think it's fair if Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Leeteuk are the only ones that are only talking?

Kibum: I admit that I'm kinda jealous of them.

Author: What can I do? They are the main characters...

Heechul: Then make all of us the main characters!

Kyuhyun: Andwae! You're just jealous that Author-nim loves me more than you.

Heechul: Yah... Author-nim... That's a lie right? I thought that you already forgot Kyuhyun, I thought that I am your one and only love. You love me, right?

Author: Mianhe Heechul-ah but first love never dies...

Heechul: I can't believe this. So you've been cheating on me? Since when?

Sungmin: Please don't tell me  that you've been cheating on me with Kyuhyun and Heechul, Author-nim. Please don't tell me that your love is just a lie?

Leeteuk: What is going on here?

Henry: Author-nim is cheting on Kyuhyun, Heechul and Sungmin.

Leeteuk: You've cheating on me too? How... How could you do this to me? I thought that every time I look into your eyes, I see love but all this time it's all just a lie?

Author: What the...? I thought they are just joking...

Kyuhyun: I can't belive that you treat our feelings as a joke... It hurts...

Siwon: Please forgive this young lady who cheated on 4 men and broke their hearts to pieces...

Zhoumi: Gosh! I never knew that they are this childish!

Yesung: Tell me about it.

Heechul: Just tell us who you really love so that we will let you go, even if it hurts...

 Author: Guys! I've only love you as my brothers. Henry! You think this is funny? Fine!

Ryeowook: KyuMinTeukChul, you guys are just joking right? You guys didn't really have any relationship, right?

Sungmin: Ugh! Ryeowook! You killed all the fun!

Hangeng: Sometimes I wonder why I live with them.

Zhoumi: I'm sometimes embarrassed about that.

Author: I don't know when my readers are going to see this but I'll get killed by KyuMinTeukChul's fans. I'm out of here!

Kangin: Let's end it here and watch Titanic!

Donghae: Thank you guys for subscribing, commenting and for all the love you give for Super Junior!

Yesung: Don't forget to comment, subscribe, and vote for this story! And watch this! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dHsqDt6feSM

Heny: In behalf of the Author I will say this... See you next time!