Ice Cream

Teukie's Little Princess

 

“That’s it?! Aish! Heerin-ah come to Chullie oppa. You must be pissed off about how childish these men are.”

 

“It’s ok Heechul oppa.”

 

“Aniyo!!! I’ll give you a nice facial mask to calm down your nerves. And call me Chullie oppa not Heechul oppa ok?”

 

Hyung pulled Heerin towards his room before she could protest.

 

A facial mask? Really hyung? Is that the best you got to calm down a girl? And why do you even have a facial mask anyway? Isn’t that for girls only? Aish! This place is getting weirder and weirder by the minute!

 

“Wait! Let’s eat dinner first!” Ryeowook pulled Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Heerin then seated them on the table. How can a small guy like him have so much strength to pull them at once? Weird.

 

Eating dinner is really awkward for me since: 1. There’s a green alien right in front of me. Can’t he just wash it off? 2. A turtle is staring at me. 3. Heerin is seated between Kyuhyun and Sungmin. The poor girl is blushing! 4. Leeteuk hyung is seated in front of Heerin and he is glaring at Sungmin. If only looks could kill them probably Sungmin is dead by now. 6. Kyuhyun is staring at Heerin like a blind man staring at the sun. Can’t just hyung keep his feelings for Heerin when Leeteuk hyung is around? It will make things more complicated… 7. WHERE THE HELL IS MY COOKIE???!!!

 

Did Ddangkoma just eat my cookie? ANSWER ME!!!

 

“YAH! Yesung hyung! Why is that turtle eating here on our table?!” Calm down Mochi. What do you mean calm down? That turtle ate my cookie! Ok I gotta stop talking to myself.

 

“He is a member of our family so he eats here. And why are you complaining?” Yesung patted the turtle, showing that he is completely innocent.

 

“THAT GODDAMN TURTLE ATE MY COOKIE!!!”

 

“No cursing! Do not use the Lord’s name in vain!” Siwon yelled making a sign of the cross.

 

“”SHUT UP!!!” Heechul hyung and I both yelled at the same time.

 

“ENOUGH! Let’s just try to eat peacefully shall we?” Leeteuk interrupted us. Uh-oh I have a strange feeling that Teukie hyung will scold us later.

 

That stupid turtle, I’ll seek revenge when Yesung is not around. I’ll boil him then smash his shell with a hammer and then----

 

“Kyuhyun oppa, why are you staring at me? Is there something on my face?” Heerin asked while touching her face trying to remove imaginary dirt. Kyuhyun is still staring at Heerin, is he daydreaming or something? To wake him up, I kicked him under the table. He jumped then looked around to see who kicked him, I smirked at him and he kicked me harder than I did. Okay Henry calm down inhale, exhale, do not even think of killing Kyuhyun later, you’re just trying to help him right?

 

“Oppa, gwenchana?” She touched Kyuhyun’s forehead and with that sudden movement he jumped a little bit then blushed.

 

“I’m f-fine.” Woooh!!! Hyung is stuttering! Uh-huh! Yeah! Yeah! I’m so going to tease hyung about this later! Maknae on revenge!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AWKWARD Silence~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Cutie! Say ahhh~~~~~” Sungmin said, feeding Heerin some Strawberry ice cream. I looked at Kyuhyun hyung and saw that he is really jealous but I can still see the competitive side on his face.

 

“Heerin-ah! This chocolate ice cream tastes better. Aahhhh~~~~” Kyuhyun said, smiling like an adorable kid.

 

“Hmmm… Maa” Heerin smiled at Kyuhyun.

 

“Really? Here, you can have mine.”

“Aniyo. It’s yours, you’re the one that is supposed to eat that.”

 

“I insist.”

 

“Ani---“

 

“How about this, we exchange our ice cream so that you won’t have to feel shy about me not eating anything arasseo?”

 

“Arasseo…” Heerin pouted. “But I still want my cookies and cream.”

 

“Don’t worry we can share.”

 

“Ok!” They started feeding each other. Did they even realize that they just had an indirect kiss? Doesn’t matter, I’m on TEAM KYUHYUN!

 

“You should’ve bought one flavor instead of six…” Leeteuk glared at Shindong. But Leeteuk hyung this is the best dessert that we’ve ever had! Six flavors of ice cream in one night! Wanna know the flavors? 1.Strawberry 2.Chocolate 3.Cookies and Cream 4.(insert your favorite 5. (insert your favorite 6.Mango which represents Philippines, the country where Heerin lived for almost her entire life! If you haven’t tried mango ice cream then you should try it. It tastes awesome!

 

“It’s not my fault! It was Kangin who picked the flavors!" Shindong yelled.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

ChoHeeRinELF: I'm the worst author ever!

Siwon: It's ok you're just busy with school. 

Heechul: Tssk! That girl? Busy with school? She failed her math subject and that's what you call busy?

ChoHeeRinElf: Yah! Kim Heechul! How dare you say that in public! My dear readers please ignore that guy, he forgot to drink his medicine this morning. My apologies.

Heechul: How old are you?! How dare you not use honorifics?! Did your parents taught you how to use proper honorifics? Did you----

ChoHeeRinELF: *walks out*

Heechul: Yah! Get back here! I'm still not finished talking to you! How dare you walk out from the almighty Kim Heechul?!

Kyuhyun: Hyung can't you just shut up? I'm trying to teach her here!

Heechul: Aren't you supposed to be with your Honey Bear?

Kyuhyun: Honey Bear? 

Heechul: Isn't that the nickname you made for your Heerin?

Kyuhyun: How did you...?

Heechul: I read it from your diary of course!!!

Kyuhyun: How dare you-----

Heechul: *runs away*

Kyuhyun: Aish that guy... really... 

ChoHeeRinELF: *returns with a math book in her hand*

Kyuhyun: Hey! You! Come Here! 

ChoHeeRinELF: What do you want?

Kyuhyun: You should really update regularly... We already lost 2 subscribers....

ChoHeeRinELF: That's okay.

Kyuhyun: No it's not. 

ChoHeeRinELF: It is.

Henry: It's ok guys everyone has different tastes.

Heechul: Are you saying that this story has no taste?

Henry: No! That's not what I meant!

Leeteuk: Guys calm down. Our author is busy paying back her grades.

Kyuhyun: Don't worry I'll help her.

ChoHeeRinELF: You? Help me? Nevermind, I'd rather ask help from Heechul.

Heechul: You have found the right choice my dear apprentice. Come and you will be smart once again.

ChoHeeRinELF: Are you saying that I'm an idiot?

Siwon: Attention to all readers. Have you guys subribed yet? If you didn't please do. And please leave a wonderful comment. May God Bless all of you *MWAH*