Dream?!

I love you...but shhhh that's a secret

(Taemin’s p.o.v)

I felt a pair of strong arms pulling me to a very soft body that was radiating a toe-curlingly-good heat. I snuggled closer to bathe in the sweet feeling, the heady scent of hyung was still filling me to the brims, I was happy, very happy. I peeked through my eyes to find his face mere centimetres away from mine, the face that could rival that of an angel’s anytime. Even in my dreams he did that cute little snore he always did, it was so realistic that I questioned if I was really dreaming or was he really lying there next to me? I quickly shoved the though away from my mind because he was with Joon hyung, right?

After deciding that I was in fact dreaming, I found my fingers tracing his delicate features, might as well make the most of this dream! I thought to myself. His cheek was oh-so-supple and satiny that I could not help but caress it with the back of my hand. Pushing myself up in a half sitting half lying position, I leaned down to replace my hand with my lips.

Oh God…it felt so God damned real. my lips were touching his cheek...I was freaking kisssing Onew hyung. Getting greedier I traced a path from his cheek to his jaw, leaving small kisses and felt a shiver that went straight through my spine. My insides were a mess of tingly nerves and an overexcited heart which was beating hard against my chest. This was so sinful, taking advantage of a slumbering angel. But it’s only a dream so it’s okay! I reasoned with myself. It’s not like I was gonna do that in real life anytime soon…or at all…

I hovered over him. We were so close that our noses were almost touching and our breath mingled in such a sweet way that I felt like squealing. But I did not want the dream to end so soon so I refrained my fanboy-ing and carried on tracing his features with my finger, after his soft cheeks came his cute nose, not exactly perfect or straight or not particularly long but cute nonetheless. Just like the rest of him, his nose was soft and as cute as a button. I could imagine how he would have reacted if he could hear my inner voice right now, he would’ve his full-blown pouty face and would’ve said, ‘I’m NOT cute’ in an indignant voice. After his nose, I trailed a path across his closed eyelids. His eyes were another thing that was added to his cuteness. Their crescent shapes every time he smiled/laughed never failed to pull at my heart-strings, his forever twinkling orbs were endless like the night sky and I wanted to loose myself in them. I sighed and placed two soft kisses on both of them, only if I could do this in reality as well.

Lastly my eyes fell on those damned plump and juicy lips. Unconsciously my tongue darted out and wetted my suddenly dry ones. I was staring at his lips for god knows how long, a longing crushing my sudden still heart. I was such a ert! I chided myself, but it was only a dream and I could do anything I want without being judged, right?

 I cautiously traced the sweet softness with the pad of my thumb. The moment our skins touched, and electrifying sensation ran through me and I could not help but shiver from anticipation. If just touching made me feel so good, just imagine how it would feel to actually kiss those lips? Should I? Should I not? My mind was battling with itself. Even though this was a dream, should I really cross the line? What would happen when I wake up? How would I face the real hyung? Maybe I should stop.

Without me knowing, my body had been moving closer and closer and closer to hyung, our noses were practically touching now. What the hell…it’s only a dream..I thought to myself and admitted defeat. When our lips met, everything exploded. I could see fireworks going off everywhere, bombs blasting everything around us until there was nothing left. Only we existed, me, hyung and our locked lips. I closed my eyes, too afraid that he was going to disappear from in front of me and I’ll be left with kissing thin air.

But wait, why was I choking? If this was a dream, even if I was holding my breath, it shouldn’t matter right? So why the hell couldn’t I breath and why the hell was he moving? I snapped my eyes open and pulled myself away from those heavenly lips and thank God that I was quick enough because the moment I let go of hyung, his eyelids started to move, oh god I was doomed. I quickly fell back on the bed, squeezing my eyes shut, pretending to sleep. Wait this was a dream right? SO why should I panic? Even though I asked that to myself, I ended up pretending to be asleep anyway…I guess even in my own dreams, I’m a wimp.

I could feel his body moving next to mine, oh god how much I wanted to peek a look at him.

‘Hmmm…’ His moan was right next to my ears, tickling my inside. God I have fallen so hard that it was scary. Even his innocent noises made me shiver with utter want.

‘Taeminnie?’ His sleep-laced voice was unsure.

I shuddered at his touch; he was caressing my face just like I was doing to his moments ago. His touch making my fingers and toe curl and I wanted to purr like a cat but I couldn’t. I had to pretend to be asleep or he might found out that it was me who took advantage of his slumbering state.

‘Ah he’s sleeping…’ he softly murmured and his touch was lost. He had retreat his hands back, leaving me cold and wanting. I wish he would just keep on caressing me and do all the things I had done to him. It was my dream after all, so, shouldn’t he do everything I wanted? I tried to concentrate hard on wishing him into kissing me and touching me, but with no avail. He didn’t do anything; instead he seemed to have fallen asleep again. His soft snore reverberated through me. I cautiously peeked at the figure next to me, yeah he was sleeping again. I let out the breath that I had held on unconsciously. I felt a bit disappointed but oh well at least I got to kiss him, even though it was a dream.

I lay there, closing my eyes, expecting to wake up but I didn’t. Why didn’t I wake up? What was I supposed to do now? Was I supposed to just lie here, pretending to sleep forever? What sort of a dream is it anyway? I scoffed at my own mind’s lack of imagination.

That’s when it dawned to me. What if it wasn’t a dream? But how do I make sure if it is or isn’t? Maybe I should just pinch myself to see if it hurts? They say that you can’t feel pain in your dreams right? I yelped as I pinched my hand, oh god that hurt. But more than that..OH MY GOD….I think I just kissed Onew hyung. Wait…I kissed Onew hyung and it was all real? My heart was going to explode. Oh my God, what had I done? How the hell am I gonna face him now?

I could feel my heart racing for its life as I saw the angle sleeping next to me, an angel who was oblivious to the fact that he just got manhandled by his dongsaeng…what should I do? I wanted to die right there, right than…

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I think I'm gonna stop with this story now...I have no more inspiration left for it... :/ I don't even know where it's going anymore...I should've kept it as a one shot as I had 1st intended...but oh well...sorry for disappointing... :(

image