Of old men and pms-ing Umma :P

I love you...but shhhh that's a secret

(Onew’s p.o.v)

I was sitting on a gold encrusted throne, wrapped in soft cashmere gown, a table; filled with all sorts of chicken dishes and yummy desserts, was laid in front of me. The intoxicating aroma of fried chicken filled the surroundings and a soft ballad played at the background. In one word, I was in heaven. I grinned to myself as I saw a slight figure approaching me, Taemin. My sweet little Taemin was carrying a humongous tray of fried chicken legs, well I say carrying but it was more like wobbling.

Ah sweet chicken and even sweeter Taemin. I was surely in heaven. For this, I don’t even mind dying; don’t even mind having a hologram like body. I smiled contently as Taemin nodded at me to take a fried chicken, which I obliged, gladly.

Just when I was about to bite onto my lovely, luscious chicken, a slender brown cat with purple and green highlights jumped at me, snatching my chicken away from me.

‘Unhand my baby, you child molesting pedobear….I said right now....’ It shouted in a shrill voice, pulling the scariest face ever, baring all its sharp teeth.

I sharp tug pulled me away from the heavenly world and right into the real world where someone fisted my collar, pulling me up, away from the ball of warmth against me. I struggled against the hold, not wanting to let go of the squishy ball of heat, but the owner of the hand was strong. I sat up in an awkward position, a slight figure hovering over me like the angel of death. I rubbed my eyes and looked up at the shadowy figure, not transforming into the form of a fuming Key. I’d rather take on the angel of death any day. A fuming key was never a good idea, never.

‘Wh..what did I d..do?’ I stuttered, looking away from his death glares.

‘What did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO? You have the nerve to ask me that after manhandling my poor, unsuspecting baby?’ He shouted on my face.

Me! Manhandling his baby? When did I manhandle Taemin? I was confused as hell. That’s when the ball of warmth stirred next to me, stretching its body, to reveal it was no other than our Maknae himself. Oh so that’s what key was furious about? I sighed.

‘key…there’s a perfectly innocent explanation for this…’ my voice trailed off as Taemin got up in a sitting position next to me, putting one of his arms around me, earning a hatred filled glare from his umma.

‘You were saying?’ He sneered.

‘Umma. Why are you screaming?’ Tae whispered his voice and eyes still laced with sleepiness. He yawned a little and whipped away the small trail of saliva from his mouth, so damn adorable. I just kept on staring at him with a idiotic smile tugging at my lips.

‘Stop ogling my baby you ert. Old men like you should be imprisoned, far, far away from innocent children.’ He scoffed as he pulled me off of the bed and took my place next to Tae and pulled him into his arms.

‘Umma, don’t be mean to hyung. He was just consoling me after I had a nightmare last night.’ Taemin smiled into Key’s embrace. I won’t lie. I was a teeny tiny bit jealous of Key. He got to cuddle and kiss Taemin to his heart’s content without being called an old pedobear, unlike me. God was unjust. Not that I want to be in Key’s place, he was the umma and even thinking about being Taemin’s umma was just wrong.

‘It’s one of his ploys baby, I bet he was the one giving you nightmares so that he could cuddle with my baby Tae.’ He sent a glare at Jinki’s way, snuggling closer to Taemin.

God was unfair.

I much preferred my dream to this reality. I glumly walked out of the room, to the shared bathroom at the end of the hallway, leaving the umma-son pair to cuddle and snuggle to their heart’s intent. I knew when I wasn’t needed or wanted.

When I reached the bathroom, it was already locked from the inside. Today was not a good day for me, was it? I sighed as I heard Jonghyun’s so called ‘romantic’ voice. Let me tell you, when you are in the verge of losing it and your bladder’s about to burst open in the mornings, it did not sound romantic. It sounded pure irritating and like a total ogre.

I knocked at the door.

‘Yah! Jjong, hurry up….’ I shouted.

No replies, just continuation of his god awful singing. I lost it. I started to punch the door and kicking it now and then.

‘you better get out you puppy faced dino…..you stupid dino head..GET OUT..NOW.’

‘Yah..old man, just go to the downstairs one!’ Key shouted from my room. Oh the downstairs one. I always forget that we have more than one toilet in out dorm. I just sighed and waddled down the stairs, but before I could reach the end I slipped and fell on my poor bum.

Yeah today was not the best of days for me.

By the time I finished all my morning washing ups and changing clothes and went to the kitchen, everyone was already in their usual places. Taemin was hugging the bunny plushie I bought him for his first birthday with us, Jjong and Minho were playing a game on Minho’s phone, Jjong banging onto the dining table every now and again. I walked up to the seat next to Tae, my usual seat, and let myself fall on it.

‘Hyung, you don’t look so good.’ Taemin murmured and shifted on his chair to come closer to me.

Without thinking I snuggled closer to him as well and that’s when all the hell let loose around us. If spiteful glares could kill like laser beams, I’d be killed by key is record time.

‘Old ert….you touched my baby again?’ he screamed. ‘Let go of my baby, NOW’

I had enough of Key’s pms-ing today, I just ignored him cuddle even closer to Taemin. Was that a small smile on tae’s face? I could not tell. I was busy nuzzling my nose on his neck.

‘Your baby smells heavenly Bummie. You can’t just keep him to yourself. Sharing is caring you know?’ I smirked at him, adding fuel to the fire burning in Key’s eyes.

‘Hands off…now…you’ll regret it Jinki.’ He hissed at me. What was with him today anyway? Me and Tae always hug each other anyway?

‘Umma, I feel lonely, I wanna hug hyung. It make me feel good..’ Taemin whined and pulled his best weapon against Key, a puppy dog face. And yup....there goes Key, defeated fully from the sudden blow of insanely cute ayego. His eyes softened instantly. He walked up to us, patting Tae’s head and softly purring.

‘Anything for my baby… yah old man, cuddle closer to my Minnie so that he won’t feel lonely.’ He glared at me. What a bipolar man..umma…whatever.

I was just happy that I got to hug Tae all I wanted. Yeah I was happy as a bunny with a truck full of carrots.