But you said you won't leave me?

I love you...but shhhh that's a secret

[Half of this will be from Onew’s p.o.v.  While the other half with be Taemin’s p.o.v.]

(Onew’s point of view)

The rest of the breakfast went without any other events. Key would sent a glare or two my way and some love filled gaze at Taemin, But mostly he busied himself with flirting with Jjong. Jjong was such a stupid dino-head that he was oblivious of all the ‘come-hither’ glances Key sent his way throughout the whole ordeal, yeah like any other normal breakfast. Minho just shoved spoonful of the yummy goodness Key cooked for us, chicken porridge to be exact. I just sat next to my Tae, munching on my food happily, feeding small spoonful to Taemin.

After breakfast all of us gathered around the living room, putting on a movie to watch. It was our day off, a much needed and deserved one at that and we did not weren’t going to waste it. Key chose the movie, so it ended up being a rom com. I don’t have anything against rom coms as both Key and Tae seemed to enjoy it, but personally I preferred horror or syfy. However, this movie was quite interesting and within minutes we were all engrossed in it. Tae still snuggled closer to me on the sofa and key was in the middle, sandwiched between Tae and Jjong. Minho was at the other end, him and Jjong still playing with their phones.

It was nice to spend time with each other without actually speaking. It was quiet and peaceful. Well as quiet as it gets with Key’s shrill laughter and Tae’s soft chuckling every now and then. And my quiet sniggers as well.

The movie was at its , when suddenly my cell-phone rang. I smiled a little, seeing the name on my phone, my best friend Lee Joon. I haven’t spoken to him for ages. I got up to take the call, ignoring Tae’s slight pout. Well he’d have to live without his snuggle hyung coz I really missed my friend.

(Taemin’s p.o.v)

I was watching the movie all happy and stuff cuddling with Jinki hyung, when his stupid phone went off. Who even kept their phone open during a movie? Isn’t that like against the law or something? I prayed that he’d just ignore the call or something but no. He had this dopey grin on his face when he looked at his phone. Wait what? Why did he grin like that? I didn’t like it, not at all. Feeling like a detective, I peeked at his phone from the corner of my eyes, not moving any other muscle. It was Joon hyung. That explained the stupid expression he made. I pouted a little when hyung got up to take the call; he didn’t even look back at me and just went.  

I hated Joon hyung. Not hate hate but you know what I mean….I disliked him a little for snatching my human radiator and cuddling bunny from me. My pout deepened. Somehow I could not concentrate on the movie anymore, my detective-like mind itching to spy on their conversation. But just creeping up to Jinki hyung will be a bit weird, wouldn’t it? On top of that what would I tell the other hyungs? Just than I had a brilliant idea, toilet, I can always take a toilet break right? Yes, I know, I’m a genius. I mentally patted my head and got up, mumbling a, ‘Gotta go to the toilet…’

The most brilliant part of my plan is that, the toilet is right next to the small hallway where Jinki hyung was. Heheheh. I quietly walked past an oblivious hyung and into the toilet. I pressed my ears on the closed door to listen to the conversation on the other side.

‘Omo, you have a day off too Joonie? This has to be fate.’ Hyung’s soft chuckle irritated me a bit. What fate?

‘Ah why don’t you come round?’ silence… ‘Oh okay…I think I can manage to slip out, yeah so that’s fine than. See you in a bit.’ Hyung’s voice sounded excited.

Wait what? Di he just say he’d ‘Slip out’ to see Joon hyung? On our day off? The only time the five of us get to stay together and have fun? Surely he won’t do that? He won’t abandon his band mates…ME…for Joon hyung. I felt a strange heaviness in my heart.  Oh well it’s not like we need him anyway. I pouted some more and got out, not forgetiing to flush the toilet first though.

I went back to the living room and plopped down next to Key hyung who now laid his head on Jjong hyung’s shoulder and hugged him.

‘Umma…your Minnie needs some loving too…’ I whined in a baby-ish voice.

Key umma quickly wrapped his hands around me and snuggled closer but I noticed the difference straight away. He wasn’t Jinki hyung. His hugs weren’t as soft and he surely didn’t smell like fluffy bunnies dipped in vanilla.

‘Kids, I need to go out for a minute, behave.’ Jinki hyung’s sing-song voice sounded like poisonous curses of a witch to me. I looked up to find him in tight skinny jeans and black leather jacket. He even wore eye-liner which made him look all y and stuff. Why did he need to dress himself up so alluringly when he was just going to meet his friend? I just glared at him and looked away. He never dressed up like this when we went out and stuff. Hmmpf.

‘Yah! Lee Jinki! Today was supposed to be ‘just’ Shinee time. Remember?’ Key umma said. He made quote signs with his finger when he said just to emphasize it. You go Umma.

Did I mention how much I love my umma? It’s almost like he can read my mind you know? It’s scary sometimes.

‘Yeah, I know. I’m sorry but something important came up…I need to go.’

I looked at him disbelievingly. Was he being serious now? ‘Important stuff’, what important stuff? He was just meeting Joon hyung! Why would he lie? But I didn’t say anything. Why would I say anything anyway? Hyung was a grown-up, he can go to wherever he wants, whomever he wants to go there with. Who was I to say otherwise?

Oblivious to my discontent he just said bye to all of us and went out. My mind was like a huge black hole, all other thoughts, other than Hyung’s lie and abandonment, was away into oblivion. Only that thought that Hung chose Joon hyung over me whirled around in my mind, and a sudden fear clutched my heart. Doesn’t this mean that if Shinee broke up and Jinki hyung had to choose between us and Joon hyung, he’d choose him? Exactly like in my dream. I felt a single tear sliding down my cheek. Hyung didn’t keep his promise to stay by my side always.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

To everyone who's reading this.....thank you :D I really want to add pictures and gifs and stuff but I don't know how you do that so yeah...sighs....I can't. I'll just leave you with the story..and your imagination :) and please do comment and stuff...I love reading wwhat you guys think about my stupid ideas and non-existing writing skills LOL >.<