blessed one

to my heart he carries the key

title: blessed one

pairing: kai/krystal

words: idk i made this on my mail

summary: she has it all and yet she wants to throw it all away. (aka what if exo never debuted and kai is just hanging around for krystal's fame)


ingrate, he whispers on her soft hair. opportunist. you're nothing but a piece of trash in this industry.

you've got everything i've wished for. looks, body, skills..., he snorts, grabs a lock of her hair and twirls it around his finger. her hair used to be black but now it's a dark old wood. jongin really liked her hair black. he takes a whiff of her scent, sweat and rain. it used to smell sweetly but now he knows the innocence she once had had been tarnished. you're lucky to be a star k-r-y-s-ta-l, he enunciates and his tongue rolls off the roof of his mouth. he takes the pleasure of the disapproval grunt from her. he feels the hot anger of her breath on his chest. he knows she doesn't like it when he calls her that. in the beginning she pleads him to call her soojung. it's soojung! but now, jongin doesn't give a about her feelings.

krystal, he says. she whines. he tries to disentangle himself from her locked form but she just grabs the back of his t-shirt and prevents him from going away. you need to go back there. , krystal. let go.

her words are muffled on his shirt but he could clearly hear her. it's always been her argument. i don't belong there.

you don't but i do. he thinks.

you think they care? get away from me. go away krystal.

don't call me that.

krystal!

she screams. pounds him in the shoulder but her face is still buried on his chest. he feels his shirt dampen. i'm not krystal!

stop! ing stop krystal. you don't have a choice. don't you get it? millions of people dream of being in your position! you've been fed in a silver--golden spoon even! and you're just throwing it away! you need to be ing grateful for what you've been given!

i didn't want this!

he grabs her arms roughly, shakes her. hoping she would see what a waste she was. you will be krystal whether soojung likes it or not.

she peers at him with her glassy beaded eyes. i'm soojung and what i want is you jongin.

i know. jongin looks at her with sympathy. he smiles, tries to brush the tears away with his fingers. he wishes it was different. that their roles were reversed and he was up there looking at million faces, dancing his heart out. but you're krystal as well. try to remember that.


notes.

because hello haven't seen you all in a while.

i'm busy with school atm. i've been very productive last summer as i had a job!

also regarding this collection, i won't shut it down yet because i have too many requests atm.

maybe when i reach 30ish hopefully.

good day!