cat bossa

to my heart he carries the key

title: cat bossa

pairing: kai/krystal

words: 1050

summary: jongin disliked cats.


 

 Jongin disliked cats. They were lazy, lying all day, napping, and so mysterious, disappearing at certain time of the day and returning when they see it fit. They were stinky as well, despite the experts claim that they were very clean and organize animals. But there was a particular one he hated the most. His name was Sonny. He was a three year old Himalayan cat with three long whiskers in each side of its face and four, long, brown paws that liked to claw on his sneakers when he came over to the Jungs' house. Sonny was pleasant most of the time but Jongin had inkling that the blasted cat was only putting a front. In reality, Sonny was Satan's favorite pet sent to piss the out of him.

Right now, all he wanted to do was kick the feline's body repeatedly until it limped away. Sonny was two feet away from him, its head lifted to watch him. Its blue eyes watched him, observing. Its tail was not wagging. It bobbed its head and Jongin had to raise his brow at the action. Sonny was acting rather weirdly... 

Sonny squinted at him and one side of its mouth (Jongin swears this cat could understand human language) twitched mockingly. Motherer, Jongin thought as he glared at the cat unbelievably. Was this little smirking? Mocking him?

"Jongin-ah~" He heard Soojung's voice. He turned and saw her carrying a tray of snacks and juice for the both of them. A smile was plastered on her face. Soojung placed the tray on the coffee table and sat beside him cozily. Jongin grinned, putting an arm around her and settling at her shoulders. The usual annoyance for the cat disappeared and placed with peace. Soojung was here now, and at the moment, all he wanted to do was be with her. And operate the plan he had set for the day.

Get in Soojung's pants.

Like any other teenage boys, Jongin was . He craved to touch a girl's , and legs. Having a girl as hot as Soojung was one of his many problems as a teenager. He had only gotten into base two. Soojung was okay with but they never had the time to do it. However, today was the day he would claim her lovely V. And to carry out the plan out, he had to get rid of the damn feline.

Peaking at the thing, he found Sonny glaring. He narrowed his eyes. He had a feeling the cat could tell his ulterior motive.

"Soojung, I want to see your room." He said out of the blue, initiating Plan V.

Soojung arched a brow at him. "But you've already seen my room."

"I left something there the last time I was here," Jongin quickly added.

She was doubtful for a second, but conceded anyway. She was preparing to stand up. Jongin couldn't wipe the malicious grin off his face. "Hmmm. Okay, well then, I'll bring the sna--"

All too soon, his excitement was spoiled by the demon cat. It had leapt into Soojung's lap just before she was to stand up. Sonny lied on her, looking sick and instantly, Soojung's hand came patting its head. Her brows scrunched up in worry, "Oh, Sonny? What's wrong?"

Jongin knew the cat was pretending to feel ill. While only minutes ago, it was mocking him. "It's probably nothing. Maybe it just needs to sleep. You know how cats are when they don't get their na--"

Sonny purred lowly, catching Soojung's attention. "Awwww Sonny? Maybe we should get him to a vet?"

"He'll be fine." Jongin said impatiently, scowling. His girlfriend crossed her arms at him, not liking his attitude. To appease her, he behaved and muttered, “Just bring him some water. He'll be better soon enough."

Still dubious, Soojung agreed and fetched Sonny's bowl. Meanwhile, Jongin glared at the cat hauntingly. “Don’t think I’m fooled by your actions, you stupid cat. Whatever you’re planning, you better stop it because it won’t work. Soojung maybe, but not me.”

Sonny straightened up, as if he wasn’t acting sickly a few seconds ago. It scoffed and turned the other way, flicking its tail on him. Jongin didn’t think it was possible for a cat to scoff, but Sonny did and it only fueled the anger building inside him. How dare that stupid cat!

When Soojung returned, Jongin was mumbling and glaring at the cat. “I hate your cat.”

She shook her head, setting the bowl down and picking Sonny up. “I think the feeling is mutual.” Sonny meowed in agreement.

“Can’t we just leave him be? I mean, he’s probably faking it. I read that most cats are attention anyway. Maybe he just wants to play or something. Give him a chew toy.”

“Jongin…” Soojung started.

“And I really, really missed you Soojung. I just want us to hang out with you without any bothersome pest—I mean pets! Yes pet! Soojung, please. I really, really need you.”

Jongin could be a spoiled boyfriend sometimes.                                                                                                                                                      

Making up her mind, Soojung gave Sonny to Jongin, surprising him, and smiled prettily. The kind of smile she had when she wanted a favor. Sonny meowed and groaned at Jongin’s hands and even its claws were out. Jongin had to hold Sonny away to refrain from getting scratched. He was about to protest when Soojung put a finger to his lips.

“Tell you what Kim Jongin, if you bring Sonny to the vet today, you’ll have me all to yourself tomorrow.” She continued, leaning in to whisper at his ear, “You can do whatever you want when we’re all alone.”

Jongin his lips and gulped. His earlier anger gone, he couldn’t help but feel confused. Was Soojung saying…? He tried to squabble the wicked grin working up on his face but failed miserably. “Fine! Deal!” He dashed towards the door and hurriedly wore his shoes, not even bothering to tie it properly. “Let’s go, Sonny~”

Soojung smirked when Jongin was out of the house. She was so lucky to have a boyfriend like Kim Jongin. Now that Sonny was on his way to the vet, she didn’t have to bring him tomorrow. Ah, the privilege of having a teenage boy.


note1. in my attempt to write , this came out instead. 

note2. i rushed this so the ending . (had an epiphany so I had to write a blogpost welp)

note3. yes krystal knew kai wanted to get in her pants. thus manipulating him into doing her chore, which was to have sonny be brought to a vet for a monthly check up.

note4. dragon slayer will be posted on either the 24th or 27th.