teach me things i have yet to know

to my heart he carries the key

title: teach me things i have yet to know

genre: slight!mature (echi??? haha), romance 

pairing: tao/krystal

words: 481

summary: in which krystal is quite persistent about learning his moves and tao--with his wandering eyes--gives in. naturally.

 


 

“Please?”

“No.”                                             

“But Taoooooooo, please?”

Tao glanced at her apprehensively, whose eyes were wide and shining and sparkling and hopeful. He groaned. She was using her trump card—the trump card she knew he was weak at. Now she was pouting. Christ—this girl was driving him nuts.

“You will hurt yourself and it’s really hard. Stop.”

“You won’t hurt me. I’m fine. I’m strong. And athletic and flexible. I can take care of myself.”

Tao sighed and rubbed his face, frustrated. She was so pushy. “Soojung, this is complicated. We can’t do this. I can’t do this to you.”

Soojung rolled her eyes and pushed him to the side. She started tying her hair in a ponytail, exposing her creamy, long neck to his eyes. Tao gulped and his lips. Sometimes the simplest things Soojung does sets his heart in a frenzy.

“You can. I permit you too. Anyway, you told me it wasn’t really hard when you first did it. I’m a fast learner so there won’t be much of a problem.” She paused, thinking. “Well there is one problem. You. Stop being such a babe and teach me your Wushu moves right now.”

“You’re impossible.” Tao sank down the floor, staring at this stubborn girl. She was very good at manipulating people, especially men. He knew, as well as she did, that he couldn’t resist her request just 'cause she could bat her long and thick lashes and sashay her womanly features at him.

Soojung grinned and squatted across him. Tao liked how she looked at him most of the times. It was as if she revered him as someone special, like a savior. Funny really, for him, it was the other way around. Soojung saved him from destruction, from himself. To him, she was his angel and his savior. He wouldn’t know where he would be if she hadn’t found him. “And you’re overprotective. It’s quite annoying how you’re always around, trying to be all macho and stuff. It’s not that I don’t want you around—although to be honest that would be a plus—I just want to be able to protect myself when you’re not here with me.”

Tao reached for Soojung’s hand and gave it a squeeze. “But I am here for you.”

“Not always.” She leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek. Tao’s heart leapt and he felt his cheeks warmed up from her loving kiss. The kiss took him by surprise. Soojung was recluse and emotionally stunted by nature so he rarely had the pleasure of her touches. This was an unusual opportunity for him and he wouldn’t want to waste it by refusing Soojung’s appeal. And besides, seeing Soojung work her firm, lovely leg muscles would be a great reward for him.

Ah yes, having a hot and y girlfriend was very gratifying…

“So… let’s begin?”

 


note1. i think i like y tao. I DOOOOOOOOO.

note2. ehehehehe taostal i love taostal ehehehehehehe

note3. you can leave a request mind you.