head over heels

to my heart he carries the key

title: head over heels

pairing: chen/krystal

words: 347


"you're much prettier than your sister,"

soojung only gives him a deadpan look before going back to her chemistry homework. while it is no secret that jongdae is nice and funny, she thinks that he is pushing this one too much. "don't let her league of lesbian fans hear you say that."

"but it's true!" he stands all too fast that his chair falls loudly and his history paper (that he has been trying to finish all afternoon) flies messily on the floor. several snickers ensues and a few annoyed look. thank god the librarian was on bathroom break so no one can really kick them out of the library. not that they will get thrown out, after all jongdae's father owns the place. he has all the mutiny he needs.

blushing, jongdae bends to pick his papers awkwardly while soojung sighs at his antics. he really is clumsy. "i mean, you are way prettier than sooyeon, soojung." he says it as a matter of fact. jongdae is painfully honest but he can be really dense. god knows how the kid would survive the real world. "and who cares about her lesbian girlfriends, i can take them all down! team soojung for the win!" he cheers.

soojung rolls her eyes at him, throwing a ball of scrunched paper at him--perfectly hiding the small smile gracing her lips. "well, mr. macho man, why don't you prove your masculinity first by returning all those books you borrowed from the librarian. and then we'll talk about your lesbian domination." soojung is already stacking her files in her plastic envelope and stuffing her things inside her bag. she gestures at the piles of books covering the table. jongdae's face falls and he curses adolf hitler and his uality. soojung can't help but chuckle.

"i'll see you later," she pats his cheek and bids her goodbye. when she was halfway out the door, she hears jongdae call her name.

"soojung--you really are prettier than sooyeon!"


.

.

.

and then jongdae was never seen again.

note. been a long time since i updated this one. hope you like it!

note1. this was supposed to be a lay/krystal but i figured that lay is too much of a prince to be this stupid.

note2. BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I LOVE CHEN

CHEN IS THE BEST CHEN CHEN CHEN CHEEEEEEEEEEEN

ps. i'll make the next one a lay/krystal i promise :3