Confused

EXO and The Dangerous Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“We are finally gathered together in one room!!” Lay clapped. “WOAH!! SO AWKWARD!! YEAY!!” Baekhyun yelled, trying to lessen the awkward atmosphere. The girls looked at him oddly, Min Ji looked around and started to clap along with him.

Soon the others followed, after a few mere seconds, the claps died down, and the awkwardness stike again.

D.O cleared his throat, “Okay, please introduce yourself, since we, the mentors only know the girl we’re mentoring.”

“Hello, I’m Lim Seolbi. I’m 18 years old.” Seolbi bowed lightly.

Xiu Min tilted his head, “I’ve never had the thought that any of you will initiate to go first.” He blurted, “I thought it was going to be awkward again.” Chanyeol added.

“Anyway, Seolbi, you choose the next girl.” Kai smiled.

“That scary person.” Seolbi pointed at Haeyeon. Haeyeon raised an eyebrow, Chanyeol laughed through his nose, chortling, only to earn a look from Haeyeon, he cleared his throat and looked away from her glares. “Min Haeyeon, 18 years old.” She spoke.

Lu Han elbowed her, Haeyeon furrowed her eyebrows at him, “What?” “Smile.” Lu Han whispered, “Sirheo.” (I don’t want to) Haeyeon replied. Lu Han cackled his tongue lightly, “Pick, Haeyeon.”

She pointed at Min Ji right away. “Hi everyone, I’m Han Min Ji, I’m 18 years old, nice to meet you all.” She said cheerfully.

“See? Haeyeon you must learn from Min Ji.” D.O nudged Haeyeon.

Haeyeon grumbled and rolled her eyes. Velvet, knowing it was her turn, started to write on her notes, but Kris stopped her, “Her name is Velvet Kim, and yes, it’s her real name. She’s still 17 years old, but turning 18 next month.” He spoke for her instead.

The other girls who still didn’t know about I-Don’t-Speak condition, looked at Kris with ‘wtf I don’t ask you dude’ look.

‘I’m sorry, but I don’t speak.’ Velvet wrote.

“Ahh…” The girls nodded in understatement.

“So, what are we going to do now? Done with the introduction, can we go home now?” Min Ji asked, “Oh yeah, that. So, we’re going to the dorm that you’re going to stay at.” Kris answered. “What?” Haeyeon blinked, “Live together??” She asked, completely annoyed.

“Yep, you girls are going to live together for about four months.” Su Ho explained, “Seriously? Tch, What if I refuse?” Haeyeon raise an eyebrow. “Well, too bad.” Kris shrugged. Haeyeon sighed, “Forget it, I’m out.” She mumbled and walked away, leaving the room.

 

“Cut!” The PD said hurriedly, “Lu Han all are her mentors, right? Go get her now.”

“Okay.” He answered and jogged towards the exit door, following Haeyeon as fast as he could.

“You guys can rest first, then we can go to the new dorm.” The PD said to the rest of them, they nodded knowingly.

“Seolbi, you can relax now, you’re so tensed up.” Xiu Min smiled warmly. “Uh-Uhm… Yeah…” Seolbi answered, her face pale as she forced a small smile. Xiu Min realized it and grew worried, “You okay?” Xiu Min asked.

“I-I’m okay. It-It’s just, she seems… She’s so sc-scary.” Seolbi said, stuttering.

Xiu Min’s eyes fluttered upon hearing her confession, “You’re cute, Seolbi, who knows someone like you who likes to prank, can get scared too…” Xiu Min giggled, “It’s okay, she’s won’t hurt you.” “If she does, we will protect you, so don’t worry.” Se Hun joined the conversation while Kai just nodded at their statements.

“Let’s just eat, Seolbi.” Xiu Min stood up and dragged Seolbi with him, followed by Se Hun and Kai.

Chanyeol stared at them, confused, “Yah, dongsaeng.” Chanyeol tapped D.O’s shoulder, D.O looked at him and raised his eyebrows, “Hmm?” “That Seolbi girl, isn’t she… She’s too… What can I say? Friendly? Or too soft to be a dangerous girl? She doesn’t seem like the girl who likes to play dangerou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter