Escaping Once Again

EXO and The Dangerous Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unfortunately (or fortunately for the girls who seek for freedom), EXO had schedule when the school ended, so they were left with the staff. “You can actually do your hobby, this is the free time we give for you. Until EXO come back with us.” They told them.

The girls brightened, “We’ll be alone? You guys aren’t hanging around with us, right?” Haeyeon blurted. The staff chuckled and shook their heads, “Of course, no. We will follow you wherever you go.

Haeyeon, Min Ji, Seolbi and Velvet’s face fell right away, “No difference.” Min Ji muttered dismally.

After a few more talking, the separated to their own way, Velvet and Seolbi went to the dorm together, Velvet wanted to sleep, and Seolbi wanted to practice her piano skills.

“I’m so excited.” Seolbi smiled as she looked at Velvet, Velvet blinked and raised her eyebrows at her, “It has been a long time since I’ve touched piano, I miss the feeling of my fingers dancing on there, you know? Even though I was the one who wanted to quit playing piano back there. I hope my piano skill hasn’t gone that bad.” She chuckled lightly.

Velvet smiled, “I bet you’re talented, Unnie.” She wroted.

Seolbi rolled her eyes, “I’m not.”

Velvet shrugged with a ‘I don’t believe you’ look. Seolbi nudged her side and laughed, “What are you going to do at the dorm?” She questioned.

‘Sleep.’ She signed, clasping her hands together and placed it beside her head, leaning to the side as she closed her eyes. Seolbi clacked her tongue and shook her head, “You’re always sleeping, Velvet.”

Velvet gave her a sheepish smile. Seolbi looked around and when she found that the staff weren’t looking her way, she quickly leaned over to Velvet and whispered, “You’re smart, if you have time after waking up or before sleeping, please think of a way to get out of that dorm.”

Velvet stared ahead as if she hadn’t say anything, since the writer was looking at them suspiciously, she put a hand on her back, and held up her thumbs, Seolbi saw that and smiled inwardly, *Sorry EXO, but it’s getting boring here.*

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Haeyeon went to the kick-boxing area she used to go when she has problems, she went there again, just to release her stress for not smoking, not cursing, and any other bad stuff she did but she enjoyed. Thanks to Momma D.O

She changed to a comfortable short and went inside the ring. She has warned the staff to get away, as far as they can from her. She could get really scary when she was stressed out, especially when she was relieving them. HORRIBLE

She looked at the sack and thought of it as D.O, flashbacking the things D.O said to her.

“No! You can’t smoke here!!!” “It’s bad for your health!” “Give the cigarettes! Now!!”

With an annoyed expression she hit her first punch, which caused a big echoing sound in the big room. Once again, she remembered the glare D.O gave when she was cursing. That ‘curse and I will not feed you for a month’, the look she hates so much.

With determined faces, once again she hit the second punch and continued flying kicks and punches, until finally, maybe the poor sack couldn’t handle the force she was putting on it and it ripped.

Haeyeon didn’t really care though and just kept punching until the stress she was holding all gone from her. After a while, the poor sack split into half, the upper half went sailing down while the bottom half stay stilled on the spot.

Haeyeon breathed heavily and fell, lying flat on her back, she smiled when she once again, remembered the annoying things D.O had said and did to her. But she smiled, he cared for her, and that was enough. She felt thankful that he didn’t like she was smoking because it was bad for HER health, and not bringing a disgrace to family. She felt thankful that he didn’t like she was cursing because he was afraid that she wouldn’t have a friend in the wild society, not because once again, bringing disgrace to family.

D.O had talked to Lu Han and Chanyeol about that when she was ‘asleep’, she was just pretending though, the three of them didn’t know she was awake, and D.O talked about that. He said all of those things.

“What if she got cancer?? She is still young!! It must not have damaged her body too much, and it’s not too late. If we make her stop now, she can be fully healthy.”

“I know, I curse sometimes, too. But I am kind of afraid, you know that socializing these days aren’t very easy, and I’m worried that the society won’t accept her if she kept saying bad languages like that.”

She closed her eyes as she stared at the ceilings, smiling without she noticed and that time, she decided to stop smoking and tried to lessen the cursing. *I will try.*

 

 

Min Ji looked back and groaned, she whirled around and crossed her hands, the gesture she usually does when she was annoyed, pissed, irritated and all of those negative emotions.

“I clearly told you I want you to not follow me.” Min Ji repeated through her gritted teeth.

“We can’t, Min JI-ssi. We told you.”

“Well, I don’t care, make it can then. Do not follow me.” She shot her piercing stare at them, emphasizing the words ‘do not follow me’. Miraculously, the staff halted into a stop and sighed as they watched her walking away.

Min Ji sighed in relief, “Finally.”

 

 

Seolbi’s fingers stopped dancing on the pia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter